Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by etenguy View Post

Hi Richard

And did we not see the same with Eddowes stating she knew who the murderer was just before she was murdered, though I think she was confident she would be safe. Did either of them know or was this just back street bragging for attention.
    Hi And Eddowes lived with a man called Kelly , and according to McCarthy the deceased[ Mary ] came and moved in with a Coal Porter? named Kelly , and often posed as his wife , becoming known as Mary Jane Kelly . Was this Coal porter Barnett? using an alias . Very confusing,

Comment

• Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
      If one takes oral comments from residents as true, We have Kelly saying she was going to 'make 'away with herself,'. Also I hear the killer is ripe in this area . One woman was told by Mary Kelly she dreamed that she was being murdered ., maybe I will be next ? It could imply she was part of a plot to not be around, Sounds very far fetched , but would explain a lot, as another report stated it was reported that she [ Kelly] had given her room for the night to another woman.? Regards Richard,
      Hi Richard,

Can you give us the reference to this report please?

Cheers, George
      They are not long, the days of wine and roses:
      Out of a misty dream
      Our path emerges for a while, then closes
      Within a dream.
      Ernest Dowson - Vitae Summa Brevis​

​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

Comment

• Originally posted by spyglass View Post
        I rule nothing in and I rule nothing out when it comes to most suspects and theories.

But I think it plausible that it wasnt kelly, Maxwell did see Kelly that morning.
        kelly had returned from drinking all night / early morning, went back to Millers Court and found the carnage causing her to throw up outside as Maxwell witnessed.
        For what ever reasons, she didnt hang around and moved on.....and according to Barnett, Mary believed she knew who the killer was.
        Hi spyglass,

I agree that there is no reason to doubt Maxwell. If her evidence is accepted, and MJK had emptied her stomach, then the choice is between MJK eating a meal and engaging another client after talking to Maxwell, or the victim was one of the women to whom MJK was sub-letting her room. I find the night time murder evidence persuasive, and the fear of MJK that she may have been the intended victim to be sufficient for her to disappear.

Cheers, George
        They are not long, the days of wine and roses:
        Out of a misty dream
        Our path emerges for a while, then closes
        Within a dream.
        Ernest Dowson - Vitae Summa Brevis​

​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

Comment

• [QUOTE=GBinOz;n797107]

Hi Richard,

Can you give us the reference to this report please?

Cheers, George
          George not certain had to be a press report , there were others like, Residents of the court were anxious that they could not rouse Kelly that morning,, and reported It to McCarthy , all this oral history is a puzzle and hard to fathom out. Regards Richard,

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

exactly wulf. If maxwell is correct the obvious conclusion is she was killed in the daylight morning after she saw her and before Bowyer found her corpse.
            Or someone else was killed in her place.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpriestnall View Post

Or someone else was killed in her place.
              Hi mpriestnall

If you believe this to be the case, how would you explain MJK's behaviour that morning. Presumably you think she fled wanting people to think she had been murdered.

Comment

Hi mpriestnall

If you believe this to be the case, how would you explain MJK's behaviour that morning. Presumably you think she fled wanting people to think she had been murdered.
                yup
                and the fact that her boyfriend IDed her
                "Is all that we see or seem
                but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Three quotes She [Mary] had a dream that she was being murdered , maybe I will be next ' I hear the killer is ripe in this area,' ' I shall make away with myself,' That and walking around in the early hours and being seen soliciting , and being picked up , which did not appear to be her normal activities..

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

yup
                    and the fact that her boyfriend IDed her
                    If MJK was persuaded to relocate by JTR/Aman, surely Barnett would support her by be willing to lie at the inquest. Macdonald & co were part of this deception. Sorry to mention the "F" word, but the cover up of JTR crimes were effected by JTR/Aman's Freemasonary links.
                    Last edited by mpriestnall; 10-12-2022, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Hi mpriestnall

I believe it was JTR/Aman's who were driving MJK's relocation. They had their motives and it suited MJK to go along with this. Clearly she had nothing to lose by agreeing to it. She herself was reported to hate her life and wanted to escape it.

There are a number of indications to show Kelly was stuck were she was:

- She don't seem to be able to earn a living even by prostitution. She sang for quite a while to Blotchy.
                      - She couldn't pay her rent.
                      - She begged money from Hutchinson

If she hated her life and was an active prostitute, what was stopping just moving on by her own volition?

I think she was in a bad, helpless way. Perhaps pregnant and sexually diseased?

JTR/Aman wanted her removed from London. I think it suited her too (and Barnett) for her to be moved on.

Comment

If MJK was persuaded to relocate by JTR/Aman, surely Barnett would support her by be willing to lie at the inquest. Macdonald & co were part of this deception. Sorry to mention the "F" word, but the cover up of JTR crimes were effected by JTR/Aman's Freemasonary links.
                        Where on earth do you dredge this stuff up? No need to reply Priesty old boy, I know I'm on your Morons to Ignore List.
                        Last edited by Aethelwulf; 10-12-2022, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aethelwulf View Post

Where on earth do you dredge this stuff up? No need to reply Priesty old boy, I know I'm on your Morons to Ignore List.
                          My views on the case are evidence based. It will all be in my book for you and everyone else to judge and make up their own minds.
                          Last edited by mpriestnall; 10-13-2022, 07:23 AM.

Comment

I believe it was JTR/Aman's who were driving MJK's relocation. They had their motives and it suited MJK to go along with this. Clearly she had nothing to lose by agreeing to it. She herself was reported to hate her life and wanted to escape it.

There are a number of indications to show Kelly was stuck were she was:

- She don't seem to be able to earn a living even by prostitution. She sang for quite a while to Blotchy.
                            - She couldn't pay her rent.
                            - She begged money from Hutchinson

If she hated her life and was an active prostitute, what was stopping just moving on by her own volition?

I think she was in a bad, helpless way. Perhaps pregnant and sexually diseased?

JTR/Aman wanted her removed from London. I think it suited her too (and Barnett) for her to be moved on.
                            Where is the evidence of all this?

Comment

• Originally posted by John Wheat View Post

Where is the evidence of all this?
                              The enumerated points are all well documented. I added my interpretation to conclude MJK was incapacitated in some way to stop her supporting own self.

As to the evidence regarding "The Relocation Theory" and other matters that I have proposed, I refer you to my post #312.

Comment

• Aethelwulf, you've seemed to have slipped off my "Morons to Ignore" list which is my good fortune no doubt.

I want to thank you for bringing to my attention a post you made elsewhere concerning an extract from the "Daily Telegraph" 1st October 1888. That part about the police and doctors dismissing the idea about JTR not having any anatomical knowledge or skill, was more interesting than you probably realized.

Comment

Working...
                                X