No announcement yet.

If Schwartz Lied ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another brief point that I’d add is this. Any questions that you put to me like “why didn’t x see y then?” Or “why didn’t a, b or c hear d?” should also be imagined as being put to Abberline who was there and interviewed witnesses face to face and had access to all of the statements. So what would his responses have been? We can’t know of cours but I’m betting that it wouldn’t have been “oh yeah, I didn’t think of that.”
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• . What about Spooner? 12:58 - 5 = 12:52.
      I think I’ll allow myself a bit of nitpicking. 12.58 - 5 = 12.53
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Ok, I’ll say it. Perhaps Diemschutz 1.00 was accurate. Can events before and after be explained with this in mind? Yes they can.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

I think I’ll allow myself a bit of nitpicking. 12.58 - 5 = 12.53
          Clearly I'm prone to exaggeration
          Andrew's the man, who is not blamed for nothing

Comment

• Diemschutz at 1.00. Lamb/Eagle around 1.04/5. Smith around 1.05/06/ Diemschutz/Koz return with Spooner at approx 1.02. Spooners 5 mins before Lamb was more like 3. No need for any explanation as to why it took so long from arriving at the yard to getting to Blackwell’s because the gap is shorter. Smith’s 1.05/06 is within his normal round time taken from his previous passing at 12.30-12.35.

All that we need to ‘worry’ about is Lamb’s estimates. ‘Around 1.00’ and just before 1.00 points to no great gap of time before 1.00. Obvious some keep quoting one and ignoring the other but that’s to be expected here. It’s still an estimate though and he was at pains to explain that he didn’t own a watch. And as he didn’t mention checking a clock it’s reasonable to assume that he was mentioning this lack of a watch to show why he couldn’t be held to an exact time. As indeed he shouldn’t. A mere 5 minutes is nothing. Do we really believe that at any given point during a Constable’s round, if asked, he’d have been correct to less than 5 minutes every single time? That just can’t have been the case so being very slightly out should give no one any sleepless nights.

Its past time to stop with the mysteries. There were none. We know what happened.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by NotBlamedForNothing View Post

Clearly I'm prone to exaggeration
              No, you made a minor error.
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Piece of work you are padawan....
                Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Why do you say that Fanny was on her doorstep at 1.00. Fanny herself appears not to have known herself when she was on her doorstep so how the hell can you keep on tying her down to times? I’ll tell you why. Because you couldn’t care less about the truth. You’ll try absolutely any tactic to shoehorn your theory in. A square peg in a round hole. A sad joke.

Thats patently incorrect, she said she went out around 12:50 and stayed there until she went indoors, just after 1. She saw Goldstein around 12:55.

If Fanny went onto her doorstep at 12.45 for 10 minutes (as she said) HOW THE HELL DID SHE MISS SEEING EAGLE GO FOR A PC AND THE RETURN WITH LAMB???

People said they were by the body at 12:40, Eagle says he arrived back at that time. So they could have gone then. I dont recall ever insisting that Fanny was at her door at 12:45. In fact I think she went inside when Smith left and may have come back out around 12:50. I also believe there is some additional support for that in the knows statements. And if she spent around 20 minutes of that last half hour at the door she might be justified in saying "nearly the whole time".

Why didn’t Fanny see Eagle?

See above.

Why didn’t Fanny see Diemschutz come back at 12.45 or so if she was on her doorstep ‘nearly the whole time?’

Who says he arrived at 12:45? Ive reminded you many times the earliest times that people say they were by Liz was 12:40, and they mention Louis already being there. I just know his statement that he arrived at 1 is hogwash and provably incorrect by the statements of Lamb, Kozebrodksi, Heschberg and Mortimer.

Why did Brown hear Diemschutz and Koz around 1.00?

What someone hears doesnt translate into the ability to name the people who made the sound.

Why did Wess say 1.00?

Company man

Why didn’t Minsky say 1.00?

Maybe thats when learned of this.

Why did Gilleman and Eagle say they first saw the body at !.00?

They didnt say that. Gilleman said he heard about it from Eagle just after 1, and in my scenario Eagle came back with Lamb before 1. My scenario happens to have secondary support with witnesses by the by.
                If you didnt misrepresent and in some cases be patently incorrect when you make statements this might all be easier for you to follow. I suggest study the statements and at least get familiar with what they are...... accurately.

Michael Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
                  Piece of work you are padawan....

Why do you say that Fanny was on her doorstep at 1.00. Fanny herself appears not to have known herself when she was on her doorstep so how the hell can you keep on tying her down to times? I’ll tell you why. Because you couldn’t care less about the truth. You’ll try absolutely any tactic to shoehorn your theory in. A square peg in a round hole. A sad joke.

Thats patently incorrect, she said she went out around 12:50 and stayed there until she went indoors, just after 1. She saw Goldstein around 12:55.
                  Try to separate what was said and done from your comedy theory. She said that she went onto her doorstep after she heard Smith pass.

Smith didn’t pass just before 12.50

Unless there was another PC Smith that only you know about?

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Why did Brown hear Diemschutz and Koz around 1.00?

What someone hears doesnt translate into the ability to name the people who made the sound
                    Maybe it was a new phenomenon. The massively delayed echo?

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Why did Gilleman and Eagle say they first saw the body at !.00?

They didnt say that. Gilleman said he heard about it from Eagle just after 1, and in my scenario Eagle came back with Lamb before 1. My scenario happens to have secondary support with witnesses by the by.
                      “I had been there about 20 minutes, when a member named Gilleman came upstairs and said, “There is a dead woman lying in the yard.”

At least put a bit of thought into stuff that you make up.

Gilleman told Eagle about the body…….around 1.00.

You have him getting back with Lamb 10 minutes before he left.

Well done.
                      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

People said they were by the body at 12:40
                        You missed out 2 words….

Two people mistakenly said they were by the body at 12:40.

And they can safely be dismissed.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

If you didnt misrepresent and in some cases be patently incorrect when you make statements this might all be easier for you to follow. I suggest study the statements and at least get familiar with what they are...... accurately.
                          And I suggest that you stop inventing things to suit your theory. The theory that I showed to be nonsense in a earlier post. A post that you have no response to.

Let’s look at your background on this……you believe that Issendschmidt killed Nichols and Chapman but damn he could have killed Stride and Eddowes…….then waddya know……you conveniently create, err, I mean discover a cover up to explain why Stride must have been killed by someone else.

Nice work.

Unfortunately though, we can see through it and can see your transparent motives and tactics.
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Why did Wess say 1.00?

Company man
                            I don’t know how I almost missed this gem because it’s another nail in the cover up coffin.

According to this then your plotters must have, for some inexplicable reason, expected the police to only interview club employees because only they had been told about the plot. They must have hoped that the police might have decided not to have interviewed non-employees like Kozebrodski, Hoschberg and Spooner. Great plan. Unfortunately they were interviewed though (obviously) and not only didn’t they back up the script they didn’t even back each other up (with Spooner saying that he arrived at the yard with Louis before Louis and Koz left the yard in the first place).

Lets put this joke to bed. It’s a bigger waste of time than the Knight theory.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Try to separate what was said and done from your comedy theory. She said that she went onto her doorstep after she heard Smith pass.

Smith didn’t pass just before 12.50

Unless there was another PC Smith that only you know about?

Nope again, She said she heard boots. Youve attributed those specifically to Smith, she didnt.
                              Michael Richards

Comment

Maybe it was a new phenomenon. The massively delayed echo?
                                Again.....though it should need to be mentioned so many times, sounds are not people. They are sounds. Youve attributed the people, he didnt.
                                Michael Richards

Comment

Working...
                                X