Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JtR failed amputation. Torso killer was successful.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
    Conversely, Where is the evidence that the killer took them ?
    Three bodies are found ripped open with their bowels pulled out. They are taken to separate mortuaries staffed by different people, yet all three transpire to have organs missing. Who's taking the organs? An itinerant mortuary attendant? The offal equivalent of the tooth fairy?
    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

    "Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Harry D View Post
      What reason would a rogue mortuary assistant have for stealing a single kidney?
      Precisely. And why not take (both) kidneys from the other victims, too, if he had time and privacy on his side? Why not do a better, more consistent, job on the uteri and bladders?
      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

      "Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
        Lets put the record straight, there is no suggestion that a rogue mortuary attendant was responsible for physically removing the organs at the mortuary. Such a person would be incapable of effecting such a removal.
        A child could do it.
        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

        "Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
          Conversely, Where is the evidence that the killer took them ?

          There is none only inferences !

          www.trevormarriott.co.uk
          But that is clearly the likeliest scenario. So it's up to those proposing something different to come up with the evidence.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
            When Bagster observed that some items had been excised, Im inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.
            He meant "cut out", no doubt - "excise" is a very specific word, and a medical man wouldn't have used it unless he'd meant to.
            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

            "Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
              The killer mutilated the abdomens, there was no precision shown in those mutilations. Had there been so it might have been easier to suggest organ harvesting was part of the motive.
              Who needs precision, when the cuts made in the abdomens were so ridiculously large that the organs in question were easily within reach?
              Kind regards, Sam Flynn

              "Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                The killer mutilated the abdomens, there was no precision shown in those mutilations. Had there been so it might have been easier to suggest organ harvesting was part of the motive.

                Yes it is case closed as far as i am concerned, there is no argument.
                The organs were not found to be missing until the post mortems, many hours after the bodies had been left there.

                You are another one on here who should take time to read my revised edition of Jack the Ripper The Real Truth. things may become clearer to one and all, but then again I doubt that, Now available in paperback, go on treat yourself you might learn something !

                https://www.amazon.co.uk/Jack-Ripper...revor+marriott

                There are none so blind as those who will not see.
                That's what it all boils down to it would seem - an effort to flog your book? Well, flog away - I have no interest at all to prolong any discussion that could in any way encourage anybody to make that purchase and so I'm off.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                  That's what it all boils down to it would seem - an effort to flog your book? Well, flog away - I have no interest at all to prolong any discussion that could in any way encourage anybody to make that purchase and so I'm off.
                  Thats it run away from the truth !

                  As Jack Nicholson said in the film A few good men, "The truth, you cant handle the truth" never more true words spoken

                  www.trevormarriott.co.uk

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                    Precisely. And why not take (both) kidneys from the other victims, too, if he had time and privacy on his side? Why not do a better, more consistent, job on the uteri and bladders?
                    Conversely why didnt the killer do all that you quote ?

                    Why take another uterus when you already have one if you are the killer?

                    Why not take organs from any of the other victims, if you are the killer?

                    Two different mortuaries,
                    two different methods of extraction of the uterus from both victims
                    two different persons responsible?
                    Both victims left for some considerable time before post mortems carried out
                    Bona fide medical persons would have access to the mortuaries for the purpose of lawfully obtaining organs for medical researche/teaching.

                    You really need to take a step back and look at the full picture, especially with regards to Eddowes and Mitre Square, there lies the evidence to prove my case.

                    www.trevormarriott.co.uk

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                      Thats it run away from the truth !

                      As Jack Nicholson said in the film A few good men, "The truth, you cant handle the truth" never more true words spoken

                      www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                      Hi Trev

                      How thick is your book please ?
                      It might be just what I need to prop up my old coffee table

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                        Conversely why didnt the killer do all that you quote ?

                        Why not take organs from any of the other victims, if you are the killer?
                        When pressed for time, and in a public place, the chances of doing a more thorough job of organ-removal are somewhat less than optimal. Much less optimal than when one is left alone for a considerable time in an East End mortuary, for instance.
                        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

                        "Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                          Why take another uterus when you already have one if you are the killer?
                          Why kill another person if you've killed one already?
                          Kind regards, Sam Flynn

                          "Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
                            Hi Trev

                            How thick is your book please ?
                            It might be just what I need to prop up my old coffee table
                            Its not as thick, as you and some of the other posters on here !

                            But of course to read it you would have to have a full understanding of how to interpret facts and evidence. So perhaps it is not a good idea for you and some other on here to buy it.

                            But for those with more than one brain cell its a terrific read !

                            https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...0HFZSF9TCFXDG4

                            www.trevormarriott.co.uk

                            Comment


                            • Hey Trevor, a quick question about your literary research and publications.

                              Do you believe the Apollo moon landing of 1969 is a hoax? I know it's off-topic but if you would oblige, thanks.
                              Bona fide canonical and then some.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Batman View Post
                                Hey Trevor, a quick question about your literary research and publications.

                                Do you believe the Apollo moon landing of 1969 is a hoax? I know it's off-topic but if you would oblige, thanks.
                                A strange question to ask on this thread.

                                Based on my research, I am not able to give a definitive answer

                                There is plenty of evidence in the public domain to support those who say it was a hoax, and those who say it was not.

                                www.trevormarriott.co.uk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X