Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Tabram stabbed through her clothing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Losmandris View Post

I would tend to agree with you too. I think there were signs of strangulation, just that Killeen did not make much of them. I am sure in the past people have used the mortuary photo as an indicator of this fact. Maybe one of the days richardh can work his magic on the picture and we can see a bit more clearly for ourselves?

There are just too many similarities with later victims for me to discount her.
    Agree. I think she was probably a ripper victim. Account for escalation and bumbling early attempts and she fits in neatly with the series imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiver View Post

Reid's statement says that no organs were taken from any of the bodies. Reid contradicts your theory that organs were taken from some of the victims, but not by the killer. Reid also contradicts the testimony of the doctors in the Chapman and Eddowes cases.

In other parts of Reid's newspaper interview, he also said "The Ripper was a man with no skilled knowledge - not even the skill of a novice in butchery." This also contradicts your theory.

What happened to Kelly's heart was not and is not plainly clear. It is clear that Kelly's heart was removed from her body. Some period accounts say the heart was also removed from the room. Some are ambiguous. Some say the heart was still present in the room.

Most police involved did not discuss whether Kelly's heart had been removed from the room. Their silence does not support your theory. Reid did claim Kelly's heart was not "taken away". He also claimed that no organs were "taken away" from any of the victims, which contradicts both the doctors evidence and your theory.

I think it's fair to conclude that Reid's claim that Kelly's heart wasn't taken away is an unsafe statement.
      Well I have read Reids interview many times and in the part relative to Kelly he only gets one minor thing wrong, so I will stick with it as being correct notwithstanding the other corroborative evidence which I notice you have not challenged.

In other press interviews, Reid also believed that the killer did not remove the organs from the other victims an issue I have been suggesting for several years now and he also believed that the motive for the murders was simply murder and mutilation which I have again been suggesting.

It seems great minds think alike !

Comment

Working...
      X