Did JtR change his MO after murdering Martha Tabram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post

What stood out to me is that Napper still engaged in stabbing the internal organs of his victim. We don't see this paraphilia in any of the canonical five murders, but we're asked to accept this is the same killer who stabbed Tabram 39 times? Ripper by name, Ripper by nature.
    What if the ripper after his first kill Martha decided he wanted to keep some kind of trophy from his second kill Harry to relive the experience like Napper. How would he go about it ?
    Regards Darryl

Comment

• Originally posted by Darryl Kenyon View Post

What if the ripper after his first kill Martha decided he wanted to keep some kind of trophy from his second kill Harry to relive the experience like Napper. How would he go about it ?
      Regards Darryl
      Not a working theory imo. Napper removed organs as trophies AND stabbed the internal organs. JTR never stabbed any internal organs during the murders. And he would've had a field day after emptying Mary Kelly.

Also, for what it's worth, I'm not convinced Nichols' killer planned to remove the organs. If that was his focus, he could've got on with it and got away. Unless he was trying to psych himself up to it and when he heard footsteps (Lechmere?) he bolted?

Comment

• Can we call it a 50-50 that Tabram was a JTR victim or not, solely on the change of MO, stabbing to throat-cutting,because killer's MO could change.
        Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
        M. Pacana

Comment

• Originally posted by Varqm View Post
          Can we call it a 50-50 that Tabram was a JTR victim or not, solely on the change of MO, stabbing to throat-cutting,because killer's MO could change.
          To me those are pretty good odds.
          Best wishes,

Tristan

Comment

• Originally posted by Losmandris View Post

To me those are pretty good odds.
            Yeah that's why I went for other possible determining facts,I choose the dates of the murders, first week or last day of the month, and locations\direction\route to include Tabram.
            Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
            M. Pacana

Comment

Working...
            X