X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fleming

Hello Jon. Thanks.

"if you consider Fleming by de facto you are also considering 'copycat'."

Well, in a way, copycat. But not really, fully intended.

"Unless, you choose to ascribe the whole series to him, and that is a tall order at present."

No thanks. That would be nutty.

Cheers.
    LC

Comment

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
      Hello Jon. Thanks.

"if you consider Fleming by de facto you are also considering 'copycat'."

Well, in a way, copycat. But not really, fully intended.
      Yes, I mean "in a way".
      Copycats only truly "copy" in the movies, in this case it would need to be argued that he made it look like what his imaginations conjured up, and went totally overboard.

"Unless, you choose to ascribe the whole series to him, and that is a tall order at present."

No thanks. That would be nutty.
      Thankyou for that scientific analysis.

Regards, Jon S.

Comment

betrayed lover

Hello Jon. Thanks.

"in this case it would need to be argued that he made it look like what his imaginations conjured up, and went totally overboard."

Actually, I think there is a good chance that happened. "Betrayed" lover and a mentally ill assailant.

"Thank you for that scientific analysis."

Hope it wasn't too technical. (heh-heh)

Cheers.
        LC

Comment

Hi Lynn

Thanks. Of course Fleming is a most serious suspect.

Hi Jon

I really Wonder why Fleming shouldn't be a serious suspect for the whole series. That's beyond me. No matter.

Cheers

Comment

Hullo

Originally posted by DVV View Post
            Hi Lynn

Thanks. Of course Fleming is a most serious suspect.

Hi Jon

I really Wonder why Fleming shouldn't be a serious suspect for the whole series. That's beyond me. No matter.

Cheers
            I don't know much about Fleming but it seems unlikely any of the victims knew the killer, if we are indeed dealing with one, very well. It's the Barnett was killing unfortunates to try and get "MJK" off the streets postulation type thing in some respects. Which is ludicrous.
            Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

Fleming

Hello David. Thanks.

"Of course Fleming is a most serious suspect."

For "MJK"? Yes.

The others? Why?

Cheers.
              LC

Comment

Barnett

Hello DLDW.

"It's the Barnett was killing unfortunates to try and get "MJK" off the streets postulation type thing in some respects. Which is ludicrous."

Precisely.

Cheers.
                LC

Comment

Hi Lynn

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                  Hello David. Thanks.

"Of course Fleming is a most serious suspect."

For "MJK"? Yes.

The others? Why?

Cheers.
                  LC
                  Because MJK has obviously been killed by the guy we call JtR.

Or, in other terms : whomever has killed MJK is clearly a most serious suspect for the previous murders.

Not to mention the way he gained access to the internal organs in Miller's Court, Lynn.

I know, it hurts... but what can you argue on this ?

That Fleming has copied Isenchmid's second murder ? After having read Chapman's post mortem far more carefully than most of casebookers have ?

Cheers

Comment

convulsive laughter

Hello David. Thanks.

"I know, it hurts... but what can you argue on this?"

What hurts is the convulsive laughter. Gives me a pain in my side.

Cheers.
                    LC

Comment

Hullo DVV

Hi Lynn

Because MJK has obviously been killed by the guy we call JtR.

It does seem a reasonable conclusion.

Or, in other terms : whomever has killed MJK is clearly a most serious suspect for the previous murders.

Reasonable again.

Not to mention the way he gained access to the internal organs in Miller's Court, Lynn.

With a knife it seems.

I know, it hurts... but what can you argue on this ?

Disregarding discrepancies and inconsistencies is just bad policy.

That Fleming has copied Isenchmid's second murder ? After having read Chapman's post mortem far more carefully than most of casebookers have ?

Now that would be something.

Cheers

Cheers to all.
                      Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

Hi Jon

Cheers
                        Hi Dave.

If you mean its an hypothesis that is beyond your ability to pursue, then I agree, its beyond all of us. He may be a serious candidate if we knew more about him in the months leading up to Kelly's murder.
                        Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Wow!

Thank-you all for a very interesting set of responses, and for the votes of confidence in my first post. I tried to take a slightly different tack whilst addressing the sightings which I will always find a fascinating anomaly.

Some very good arguments, and yes - I know my scenario has 'problems' in some areas, but I still think it covers the reports.

However ... I may just be shooting myself down ... I have noticed in Abberline's 'Central Officer's Special Report' that he says "Hutchinson is at present in no regular employment, and he has promised to go with an Officer tomorrow morning at 11:30 am to the Shoreditch Mortuary to identify the deceased."

Can I ask the esteemed members if they know that this was done? I must admit I can't recall reading this elsewhere. It's something I should really know! I guess a second i.d. of the victim kinda makes my little scenario a bit more difficult to swallow!

Thanks for such great responses to the first post ... I can't guarantee my follow ups will be so creative!

Comment

Working...
                          X