How long was the killer in the room?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello David.
    Why cant MJK have been in her room at 730am, she may well have been asleep when Pickert knocked, we have no record how insistant Catherine P was, a slight tap , and then departure proberly.
    I cant dismiss Mr Lewis , simply because he admitted to the press that he and others, were playing pitch and toss in the court, which was I believe was at that time illegal, also leaving the scene quickly when someone shouted 'Copper'.. that rings true to me.
    If the knock did not awaken kelly, the noise of the game surely would have.
    When investigating any murder, one usually starts with eliminating the last person seen talking to the victim, in this case it is on record, regardless if one is a believer or not, a man dresssed as a porter seen to be in conversation with the victim, approx 845am.
    This is important, and contridicts medical opinion, simply because that opinion was wrong.
    Regards Richard.

Comment

• Hi Richard,

once again, how could she have food in her intestines, having vomitted just before she was seen by Mrs Maxwell ?
      Do you really think that after 8:45 she ate again, picked up a client, and was murdered while already digesting her food ?

As to Maurice Lewis, I thought he described Mary as 5'3, stout and dark.
      Hardly our victim, if so.

Amitiés Richard,
      David

Comment

Working...
      X