Click image for larger version

Name:	aub.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	658259

ish!!
    'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Actually I think the first picture was pretty spot on.
      In order to know virtue, we must first aquaint ourselves with vice!

Comment

Hello Suzi!

Oh, so that, what it looks like...

Well, if you can turn it into black and white with grey-scale, we can compare that with the crime scene photo!

All the best
        Jukka
        "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

Aaagh good points chaps xx

Comment

Hi Jukka

Here we go B/W and Sepia

Not brilliant but may give you an idea

Name:	aub1.jpg
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	658260

Name:	aub2.jpg
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	658261

Suz x

Comment

Too many variables unknown to speculate on her probable color.....hair and skin. Does anyone know how frequently additional characteristics occur in conjunction with red hair? For example, freckles. Or the average skin, hair and complexion shade of a woman who exposed her hair regularly to sooty air....regardless of the washing frequency. Are there even stats like those in some mad professors drawer?

If she was Irish, then we have grounds for a guess that the red hair we hear she had was at least the actual color....but I dont recall ever reading whether she had freckles....although I seem to recall a sketch of her that does seem to have some.

Best regards all.

Comment

Originally posted by perrymason View Post
                If she was Irish, then we have grounds for a guess that the red hair we hear she had was at least the actual color....but I dont recall ever reading whether she had freckles....although I seem to recall a sketch of her that does seem to have some.

Best regards all.
                Actually Red hair is more prevelant in Scotland and Norther Ireland where the Scots Ulster are.
                The south of Ireland has many black haired blue eyed types.
                My Grandmother had the most beautiful creamy skin, black hair and green eyes. A true Colleen. Sadly I inherited only the eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by perrymason View Post
                  If she was Irish, then we have grounds for a guess that the red hair we hear she had was at least the actual color....
                  Best regards all.
                  Hi Mike,

she was also fond of Guinness (as much as of Fleming), and as Limerick girl, fanatically supported the Munster.

Amitiés collègo,
                  David

Comment

I also believed she played the harp and bodhran.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzi View Post
                      He heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 'nest!' Heeeeeeeeee

QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!! delete button!!!!!

Hello all,

"Nest" always reminds me of the description of Basil Fawlty's Sybil's hair.
                      In which case, does "Bird's Nest Soup" bring on fur-balls?

I digress.

MJK's hair is one thing, its the eyes that I wonder about...Irish eyes.

best wishes

Phil
                      Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
                      Accountability? ....

Comment

Originally posted by KatBradshaw View Post
                        I also believed she played the harp and bodhran.
                        Didn't she play the bass with the Pogues, at a time?
                        Or was it Kate O'Riordan ?

Amitiés,
                        David

Comment

Nooooooo she's the one with the Sheleighly.

Comment

Actually Red hair is more prevelant in Scotland and Norther Ireland where the Scots Ulster are.
                            The south of Ireland has many black haired blue eyed types.
                            My Grandmother had the most beautiful creamy skin, black hair and green eyes. A true Colleen. Sadly I inherited only the eyes.
                            Its my limited exposure to such women I guess.....sadly, based on the characteristics you mentioned. Love that Catherine Zeta Jones look....though shes Welsh I believe.

I can say that the only Irish women I have met personally... born and raised in Ireland, which is just a handful over my 51 years since I could only have met them outside of Ireland,... I believe almost all had some variation of red hair, quite pale complexions and most had freckles. Thats how generalizations are made.

Theres a waitress at a pub I sometimes visit in the beaches named Skye, and she is so pale she literally glows in the dark.

Best regards

Comment

And of course Catherine Zeta Jones has spanish in her ancestry. I do think she looks very welsh though.
                              It does depend on where in Ireland you are talking about.

Interestingly in my own family my sister is every inch the English Rose, blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin. And yet we haveEnglsih, Irish, Scottish, French, and even Jewish heritage.

Comment

And we have French heritage.
                                Horrible.
                                Unless you mean Provence or Corsica.

Amitiés,
                                David

Comment

Working...
                                X