Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MJK1 & MJK3 camera positions - plan view. (Warning - graphic images)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard,

Yes, I can guarantee that MJK2 and MJK3 are 100% fakes.

Simon
    Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Originally posted by richardh View Post

I am currently in the process of totally redoing my 3D renders of No13 based entirely on these two photos.
      That’a great news, Richard, I look forward to seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
        Richard,

Yes, I can guarantee that MJK2 and MJK3 are 100% fakes.

Simon

Originally posted by Kattrup View Post

That’a great news, Richard, I look forward to seeing it.

Well, unfortunately, it looks like that project is halted now, given that those photos are confirmed as fakes. I've no interest in spending so much time and energy creating something from fake photos. There's no benefit in that.

Perhaps we need a vote on those photos?
        JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
        JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
        ---------------------------------------------------
        JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website
        ---------------------------------------------------

Comment

Well, unfortunately, it looks like that project is halted now, given that those photos are confirmed as fakes. I've no interest in spending so much time and energy creating something from fake photos. There's no benefit in that.

No need, Richard, rest assured that it’s always a good idea to ignore Simon Wood’s convoluted conspiracy theories.
          They are no confirmation of anything, I guarantee it.

Comment

Richard,

There is plenty of evidence pointing to MJK2 and MJK 3 being faked.

I was cheated and deceived by these two photographs for quite a time, but no longer.

Am I privy to information that you are not? No. All the evidence is sitting there for all to see. Believers in the pics simply need to snap out of the fugue they're in. I did. It's liberating.

I don't know who took MJK2. Yes, he had a camera, but it's who paid him to press the shutter that really matters.

As to your other questions, it gives me no pleasure to agree with you.

Simon​
            So no actual proof, Simply your interpretation and opinions then Simon.

Steve

Comment

You have understand that Simon believes there was no body at all.
              He is of course entitled to his views, but to date there is no verified evidence that the images are fake.

I intend no disrespect to Simon by the way.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post

You have understand that Simon believes there was no body at all.
                He is of course entitled to his views, but to date there is no verified evidence that the images are fake.

I intend no disrespect to Simon by the way.

Steve
                What ? That there was no murder of Mary Kelly? That sounds a bit odd.
                'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

What ? That there was no murder of Mary Kelly? That sounds a bit odd.

Apparently MJK committed suicide.

Surely not?

RD
                  "Great minds, don't think alike"

Comment

Originally posted by The Rookie Detective View Post

Apparently MJK committed suicide.

Surely not?

RD
                    You misunderstand RD, thr claim is there was NO body in the room., no one was killed there

Steve

Comment

Steve,

You seem to be getting the picture.

Simon

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post

You misunderstand RD, thr claim is there was NO body in the room., no one was killed there

Steve
                        Surely an explanation is warranted to this bizarre nonsensical claim.?
                        'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Hi Fishy,

A bizarre nonsensical claim?

If you can't see what's right in front of you, try opening your eyes.

Simon

Comment

Hi Fishy,

A bizarre nonsensical claim?

If you can't see what's right in front of you, try opening your eyes.

Simon
                            I never quite understood why you talk in riddles Simon, for God sake split it out and enlighten us all so at least people can have a conversation about what ever it is you think did or didn't happen to Mary Jane kelly.

Comment

Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

I never quite understood why you talk in riddles Simon, for God sake split it out and enlighten us all so at least people can have a conversation about what ever it is you think did or didn't happen to Mary Jane kelly.

I wouldn't waste time focusing on the classic 'show and tell' psychology adopted by several of the members on this site.
                              Using cryptic sentences to tell us there's a hidden mystery, but revealing nothing of any credible value to progress the case.

The only anomaly that I've ever found unusual regarding the murder of MJK is the fact her death certificate says she was murdered in flat 1 instead of 13.

And apart from her inquest being rushed through disturbingly quickly, I see no other peculiarities that would warrant her death being suspicious outside the realms of her having been a murder victim.

RD
                              "Great minds, don't think alike"

Comment

Originally posted by The Rookie Detective View Post

I wouldn't waste time focusing on the classic 'show and tell' psychology adopted by several of the members on this site.
                                Using cryptic sentences to tell us there's a hidden mystery, but revealing nothing of any credible value to progress the case.

The only anomaly that I've ever found unusual regarding the murder of MJK is the fact her death certificate says she was murdered in flat 1 instead of 13.

And apart from her inquest being rushed through disturbingly quickly, I see no other peculiarities that would warrant her death being suspicious outside the realms of her having been a murder victim.

RD
                                A Ripper murder victim at that.

Comment

Working...
                                X