Updated Image Enhancements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Richard.

Are there really two bruises that look like scratch marks on her lower right cheek?
    I can see you've added a bit of shading between her left cheek and the ear, I think that is as the doctor described, caused by pressure of fingers.
    The modification to her nose looks perfect, perhaps those two marks on her right cheek look a little too dark?
    Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
      Hi Richard.

Are there really two bruises that look like scratch marks on her lower right cheek?
      I can see you've added a bit of shading between her left cheek and the ear, I think that is as the doctor described, caused by pressure of fingers.
      The modification to her nose looks perfect, perhaps those two marks on her right cheek look a little too dark?
      How about this?
      JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
      JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
      ---------------------------------------------------
      JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website
      ---------------------------------------------------

Comment

I would say more realistic, what do others think?
        Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Very impressive. I think the later version looks a lot closer to the real Polly. Bruises are a really interesting addition and again really add something. Keep up the great work!

A bit of aside. Would AI be able to make head or tail of the MJK photograph i.e. her face? Seems to me beyond human comprehension.
          Best wishes,

Tristan

Comment

Working...
          X