Blood - too much or little ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

thanks dja .so there goes not enough blood theory?
    Not enough blood was at the Nichols scene, Eddowes was the opposite - too much blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Dickere View Post

Not enough blood was at the Nichols scene, Eddowes was the opposite - too much blood.
      In Bucks Row, most of the blood had soaked into the clothing around the neck and shoulders of Polly.
      There were clots between the layers of clothing.
      This is fully documented at the inquest by Helson and Helson.

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post

Hi Abby

There was no blood spray at all,not even on the front of her clothes.
        Unlikely that she was killed in the square proper.

"By Mr. Crawford: There was no blood on the front of the clothes. There was not a speck of blood on the front of the jacket.​"
        well if she was already dead by strangulation and lying on her back when her throat was cut, than that could explain the lack of blood spray on the front, but I do see your point.

Comment

Originally posted by Dickere View Post

Thanks Dickere, got them mixed up. As El just said most of the blood was soaked into her clothes and again if she was already dead and or lying on her back when her throat was slit, that could also explain it.

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post

Um .... yep!

Reckon that you know that picture is a relatively new one that does not show the gate as it was.
            But I don't know if the picture was a relatively new one. What about the contemporary drawing of the corner of Mitre Square showing (apparently) the same gate? Did it open or not? How did Sutton lock it, if he had to?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Nelson View Post

But I don't know if the picture was a relatively new one. What about the contemporary drawing of the corner of Mitre Square showing (apparently) the same gate? Did it open or not? How did Sutton lock it, if he had to?
              One drawing showed a hole that probably had a bolt and lock on the inside.

Pretty sure the gate opened and closed.

There were spikes atop both the wall and gate at the time.
              Last edited by DJA; 04-21-2023, 07:22 PM.
              My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

OK, so Sutton dragged her body out to the corner and went back inside to lock the gate? Then he had to crawl back through the window, go through the house, lock(?) the front door and walk around to the corner of the square again to begin the mutilations? Or did he do the mutilations, then go inside again, lock the gate and go through the window, not spilling blood anywhere?

I'm not saying either scenario couldn't have happened, it just seems more likely that Sutton met Eddowes somewhere en route to Aldgate and they ended up in the corner of the square without first going into the no. 6 house.

Comment

My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

What's so funny? You're the one who said that Eddowes was strangled inside the house, then pushed out the window and dragged into the square.

Comment

Working...
                    X