Poll - Whoch non-Canon did Jack kill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll - Whoch non-Canon did Jack kill?

Just a poll for the start of 2011. Which, if any, of the non-Canonicals do you think Jack the Ripper attacked / murdered? Just one choice so choose wisely.... I think I can guess the overall winner but here goes......
    Emily Horsnail
    0%
    Annie Millwood
    0%
    Ada Wilson
    2.78%
    Emma Smith
    8.33%
    Martha Tabram
    75.00%
    Rose Mylett
    0%
    Alice McKenzie
    11.11%
    Elizabeth Jackson
    0%
    Pinchin Street Victim
    0%
    Frances Coles
    2.78%
    Best regards,
    Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

I'm not convinced he killed any of the non-canonicals, but I think we have to operate under the assumption that Martha Tabram is the likeliest of any of them to have died at his hands.

Comment

I vote Martha Tabram.

If my memory serves me correctly, Abberline included Marth Tabram in his list of JtR victims which would give us a "C6" but instead we are saddled with the C5 of Macnaughten who didn't even investigate the case.... well I suppose it's the British way...

Comment

I agree with DD. Tabram is definitely the most likely in my opinion. Rather surprised that Emma Smith got a vote.

Best wishes,
        Steve.

Comment

My vote would go to Martha Tabram too.

Greetings,

Addy

Comment

Martha Tabram by a long shot over the others, with Alice Mackenzie just a vague possibility.

Cheers,
            Adam.

Comment

Ditto...Martha.

Comment

i thought martha tabram had been murdered by one of the soldiers she went with that night, or maybe even by Connolly herself. is it really likely that she was a real ripper victim?

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Hyde View Post
                  i thought martha tabram had been murdered by one of the soldiers she went with that night, or maybe even by Connolly herself. is it really likely that she was a real ripper victim?
                  Probably not. But she's more likely than most, or any, of the others, simply by virtue of being closer to the traditional Ripper victimology than most. Another intriguing, if far-fetched, possibility I've heard is that the Ripper came across Tabram's dying or dead body after her heart had been punctured and did the 'body work' himself.

My position at this moment is: none, but if one, then her.

Comment

Originally posted by Defective Detective View Post
                    My position at this moment is: none, but if one, then her.
                    Well i don't think any of them was a Ripper victim, i even doubt that Long Liz was an actual victim, i really prefer not to base my reflection on it, it might put more mess in my reasonment and i think it's already messy and filled with some many infos.

Comment

Hi Sister Hyde
                      Even if martha had been murdered by the soldier, she still could be a ripper victim. As in- the soldier was the ripper. I think too many people don't realize that this is a possibility.

Soldier or not, In my mind it is most probable that she was a ripper victim.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                        Soldier or not, In my mind it is most probable that she was a ripper victim.
                        and Connolly gave a very detailed description of the men, is there any clue of who they could have been when putting it together with the other infos about them?

Comment

and Connolly gave a very detailed description of the men, is there any clue of who they could have been when putting it together with the other infos about them?
                          Hi Sister
                          When both The PC and Pearly Poll went to the soldiers barracks for a lineup it was basically a total fiasco. The soldier/s were never identified. Also, tellingly, the soldier/s in question never came forward either.

Comment

so in other word, she was not even able to identify the men she had been with?? or maybe they just weren't there. and yeah it's very obvious that they wouldn't come forward. still i doubt that Martha was a ripper victim. but if she was a ripper victim indeed it would narrow the choices of suspects

Comment

Martha

so in other word, she was not even able to identify the men she had been with?? or maybe they just weren't there. and yeah it's very obvious that they wouldn't come forward. still i doubt that Martha was a ripper victim. but if she was a ripper victim indeed it would narrow the choices of suspects
                              If any of them are victims of Jack then Tabram is. The whole thing about the soldiers that doesn't sit well with me is the time lag between Pearly Poll seeing Martha go of with her soldier and the body being found. I think that she was a possible first victim.
                              Neil "Those who forget History are doomed to repeat it." - Santayana

Comment

Working...
                              X