Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet

Hello,

I think wet with blood was the expression, otherwise it would have been "a wet rag with blood on it". "The corner was wet with blood" is pretty explicit.

Cheers,
    C4
    Last edited by curious4; 04-12-2013, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• Faeces

Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
      The fecal matter was from the section of Kates colon that was cut off then left between her left arm and body...in some reports one end was twisted into the wounds in her neck. The fact that its on the apron section means that the section was used to clean it from his hands and perhaps knife, or that it was transferred from something carried in the cloth that came from Kate.

I believe the second answer is probable, thats why I dont believe the killer would walk around with his makeshift parcel.

Best regards
      Hello Michael,

I don't think we can automatically assume that the, er, substance came from the cut intestine. Kate may well have lost control of her bowels when dying - not the sort of thing which would be reported in the newspapers.

Cheers,
      C4

Comment

• Originally posted by curious4 View Post
        Hello Michael,

I don't think we can automatically assume that the, er, substance came from the cut intestine. Kate may well have lost control of her bowels when dying - not the sort of thing which would be reported in the newspapers.

Cheers,
        C4
        True, but it would not have gotten on the apron.Her skirts were shoved up the her waist in front. And the apron was evidently muddled up in the skirts, keeping it relatively free of blood. I imagine at least the bottom two layers of skirt would have been soiled by that, but not the apron.
        The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

• No drawers

Hello Errata,

Kate was wearing no drawers. While pulling the apron up to cut it in half, it could have been soiled - perhaps. There was evidently only a trace on the apron.

Cheers,
          C4

Comment

• Originally posted by curious4 View Post
            Hello Errata,

Kate was wearing no drawers. While pulling the apron up to cut it in half, it could have been soiled - perhaps. There was evidently only a trace on the apron.

Cheers,
            C4
            Yes but surely she only soiled herself in the rear, where the apron was not.
            The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

• Crap theory

Hello Errata,

I suppose it would depend on the, er, consistency. I just wanted to point out that there is another way in which the apron could have become soiled.
              Best wishes,
              C4

Comment

• Originally posted by Damaso Marte View Post
                And where did he leave his feces?
                "PC! Some dog has crapped in our crime scene! Remove that immediately! That's disgusting! Now, back to looking for clues...."

Comment

• Originally posted by RivkahChaya View Post
                  "PC! Some dog has crapped in our crime scene! Remove that immediately! That's disgusting! Now, back to looking for clues...."
                  So now we're looking for Jack Russell, the Terrier of Mitre Square?

Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Dogs

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
                    So now we're looking for Jack Russell, the Terrier of Mitre Square?

They certainly made a real dog's dinner of catching Jack.

C4

Comment

• So now we're looking for Jack Russell, the Terrier of Mitre Square?
                      Ah .. Jack the Nipper .

moonbegger

Comment

• I thought it was Jerry the Nipper, and Asta the Fox Terrier.

Comment

• Suspects

They should have stopped searching for a Polish shoemaker and looked for a german shepherd instead.

C4

Comment

• Great Dane?

Comment

• Dane?

No, that was Tower Hamlets.

C4

Comment

• I once had a pop-quiz (unannounced quiz) in an English class where the question was something like
                                What was Beowulf?

A) a German Shepherd
                                B) a great Dane
                                C) a Canadian Eskimo
                                D) a Mountain Cur
                                Despite the hint, and the fact that you'd kind of expect anyone going to college already to know this, there were, I'm sure, a couple of people who had been blowing off the readings, and got it wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X