Charles Lechmere: Prototypical Life of a Serial Killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

Hi Geddy , Thanks for that , I guess im just tired of anything ,be it profiling or any other other sort of comparison that suggest or hints to Lechmere being a serial killer and or Jack the Ripper. The guy stumbled across a body in the earlier hours of the morning and reported it to the nearest police officer , thats all there is too it .

These boards are so full of page upon page of all sorts of theories regarding Lechmere ,not one with any evidence that points to him being the killer . Let me remind you of something about Charles Lechmere ,he lived and worked another 32years after the final ripper victim Mary Kelly , had ten kids and a wife to care and feed .

Look at the Mary Kelly death pic and ask yourself this question, could Lechmere given his long life and and circumstances do that to another human being and just stop killing and go back to his normal working class poverty strickin life ?? . Possibility v Probability . Its far easier to eliminate Lechmere than to find reasons to convict him as a killer .

Lechmere should only be considered a witness ,an important one at that , but never a 'suspect '. Those who place him in that catagory do so for their own indulgence Imo.

[And book sales if im any judge ]

Regards Fishy.
    I agree, FISHY. Your post pretty much sums up what the originator of this thread designed it for. You were simply thrown by his choice of title.

Love,

Caz
    X
    "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post

Jesus, Geddy, I envy you for getting through to FISHY, where I failed miserably to deliver the same, very simple to grasp message. Where is Patrick when I need him?

FISHY appears to react according to whose name is attached to a post and not the post itself.

Love,

Caz
      X
      I think your confused caz . I responded to your post accordingly
      'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• I think it’s important to point out that there has been nothing new presented to support or advance Holmgren’s claim that Cross/Lechmere killed Nichols… or The Pinchin Street Torso, or Tabram, Chapman, Stride, Eddowes, Kelly, or anyone else for that matter.
        There’s been nothing new presented here. Nothing in the myriad YouTube videos. There was nothing new in Christer’s book, “Cutting Point”.
        We are still left with only the “fake” name issue and the fact that he was found next to a “freshly killed” Polly Nichols. We must ignore the fact that Cross/Lechmere waited for Paul to reach him (rather than simply walking away in the darkness). We must ignore the fact that he stopped Paul and asked him to “come see this woman”. We must entertain the absurd idea that he then, with the murder weapon on his person, set out with Paul in search of a policeman. We must believe that after speaking to Mizen in Baker’s Row, and having not been asked to identify himself, that he again voluntarily submitted himself the authorities, appearing at the inquest. We are asked to believe that this was all the grand plan of psychopath.
        I recently read a book by Steven Keogh, who joined the Metropolitan Police in 1991. He spent most of his 30-year career as a detective. He became a member of Scotland Yard’s Anti-Terrorist team in 2002 before joining the Murder Investigation Team in 2009, remaining there for 12 years. Keogh gives special attention to Cross/Lechmere in his book, “Murder Investigation Team – Jack the Ripper: A 21st Century Investigation”. He arrives at all the conclusions that many here arrived at years ago. He makes the same arguments many have made on these pages. And he dismisses him, completely, as a suspect. In fact, he doesn’t even include Cross/Lechmere in the “Suspects” chapter of the book. Instead discussing the absurdity of his “candidacy” in the chapter on Nichols’ murder.
        I am sure that Keogh is an accomplished investigator and detective. But, I cannot attribute his conclusions regarding Cross/Lechmere to his years of experience and refined powers of deduction as much as to simple common sense.
        ​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick S View Post
          I am sure that Keogh is an accomplished investigator and detective. But, I cannot attribute his conclusions regarding Cross/Lechmere to his years of experience and refined powers of deduction as much as to simple common sense.
          That is the whole problem with the Lechmere Theory, it relies on cherry picking information for example it does not believe Cross when he said what time he left home, they do not believe Cross when he said what he found, they do not believe Cross when he said there was no PC in Bucks Row. However in the same breath they believe he gave a false name, they also believe when he said he worked at Pickfords. They don't believe when Paul said he passed through Bucks Row at exactly 3:45, they do not believe Paul when he said he went alone to find Mizen. However they do believe Paul in relation to the 'many independent data.'

They completely ignore any COMMON SENSE. Thanks for your post.

Comment

Working...
          X