Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happen to Abby ?

Comment

• Six month ban Fishy. For something said on one of the Diary threads.
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
        What happen to Abby ?
        He's alive and well, posting occasionally on the other place.

Steve

Comment

• Tough one . Sure we,ll see him later on then , thanks for the info Steve ,Herlock .

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
            Six month ban Fishy. For something said on one of the Diary threads.
            If I may ask when is Fisherman's ban up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
              Six month ban Fishy. For something said on one of the Diary threads.
              Thought that was a joke thread? Didn't know you could get banned on that thread. In all seriousness although I don't always agree with Abby I find his posts largely interesting

Comment

• Hi John,

This is a Lechmere thread, so why contaminate it with your well known, if unedifying diary views, which hardly need to be repeated here?

Anything to say about Lechmere while you are here? Personally, I'm still looking for something that ever warranted his suspect status.
                "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• Originally posted by Geddy2112 View Post

If I may ask when is Fisherman's ban up?
                  I don’t know Geddy.
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post
                    Anything to say about Lechmere while you are here? Personally, I'm still looking for something that ever warranted his suspect status.
                    Hi Caz, bet you did not know this but he 'was found by' the body of Polly Nichols in Bucks Row, that makes him a suspect. Oh and he lied to the inquest by giving his name as Cross and his correct work details.

'Wearing blood-stained overalls his job placed him at four of the killings at the time they occurred.'

'It unlocked a MASS OF INCRIMINATING evidence which convinced him (CH) the reluctant witness (Lechmere) was JTR.'

Comment

• I did know that, Geddy, and if Christer was 'convinced' that's good enough for ME - and Christer.

Not 'me', as in Caz, but for The Missing Evidence doc.

Hope I didn't give anyone palpitations there.

By the way, how are you pronouncing Geddy? Is it "Geddy" or "Jeddy"? Just being nosey.

Love,

Caz
                      X
                      "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

I did know that, Geddy, and if Christer was 'convinced' that's good enough for ME - and Christer.

Not 'me', as in Caz, but for The Missing Evidence doc.

Hope I didn't give anyone palpitations there.

By the way, how are you pronouncing Geddy? Is it "Geddy" or "Jeddy"? Just being nosey.

Love,

Caz
                        X
                        I'm going to make what will be probably the most accurate deduction I ever will on these boards and propose that the "2112" gives it away. That being one of the greatest albums by the Canadian prog-rockers Rush, whose leader singer is a Mr Geddy Lee?
                        And it's pronounced "Geddy" rather than "Jeddy"?

Comment

Hi Caz, It's from the band Rush's lead singers name Geddy Lee. The 2112 is an album name. His real name (dear me should I go there...) is Gary Weinrib and long story short he used to think when his mother called him it sounded like Geddy. His parent's stories of surviving the concentration camps as Jews is quite inspirational. It is pronounced 'Geddy.' Incidentally my real name is Ian, and oddly enough I've had a few dodgy pronunciations of that including 'eeeeeeen'

Comment

• Originally posted by A P Tomlinson View Post

I'm going to make what will be probably the most accurate deduction I ever will on these boards and propose that the "2112" gives it away. That being one of the greatest albums by the Canadian prog-rockers Rush, whose leader singer is a Mr Geddy Lee?
                            And it's pronounced "Geddy" rather than "Jeddy"?
                            Yay... 10/10

Comment

• Stupid thread title btw ,

Might just as well be Druitts cricket team mate who was the wicket keeper "Prototype life of a of a serial killer".

I'm so tired of "Lechmere threads that offer nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
                                Stupid thread title btw ,

Might just as well be Druitts cricket team mate who was the wicket keeper "Prototype life of a of a serial killer".

I'm so tired of "Lechmere threads that offer nothing.
                                Fishy you’ve just stolen my ‘Druitt and his wicket-keeper sidekick’ theory.
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                                X