Charles Lechmere: Prototypical Life of a Serial Killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
    I'm so tired of Lechmere threads that offer nothing.
    Sorry for one minute I thought you said 'theories.' My bad

Comment

Stupid thread title btw ,

Might just as well be Druitts cricket team mate who was the wicket keeper "Prototype life of a of a serial killer".

I'm so tired of "Lechmere threads that offer nothing.
      I'm guessing you didn't actually go back to the beginning of this thread, FISHY. The title was almost certainly sarcastic, judging by the poster who started it and his very first offering.

It was never their intention to offer a case for Lechmere as a serial killer, and I'm growing tired of reading stupid posts where a little care and attention would not have gone amiss.

Love,

Caz
      X
      "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Fishy you’ve just stolen my ‘Druitt and his wicket-keeper sidekick’ theory.
        Feel free ,do tell.
        'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post

I'm guessing you didn't actually go back to the beginning of this thread, FISHY. The title was almost certainly sarcastic, judging by the poster who started it and his very first offering.

It was never their intention to offer a case for Lechmere as a serial killer, and I'm growing tired of reading stupid posts where a little care and attention would not have gone amiss.

Love,

Caz
          X
          Less sarcasm, more intelligent content.

Glad your thought it was a stupid post to .

'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by Geddy2112 View Post

Sorry for one minute I thought you said 'theories.' My bad
            Did I miss something? ,wait is there a Lechmere theory for him being the ripper .? Shock horror.

Comment

Did I miss something? ,wait is there a Lechmere theory for him being the ripper .? Shock horror.
              That could be construed as sarcasm maybe

Click image for larger version

Name:	Me Sarcastic Never.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	179.0 KB
ID:	833647
              My missus' badge

Comment

That could be construed as sarcasm maybe

Click image for larger version

Name:	Me Sarcastic Never.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	179.0 KB
ID:	833647
                My missus' badge

Comment

Less sarcasm, more intelligent content.
                  Go for it, FISHY. I'm all ears - as King Charles would say.

Glad your thought it was a stupid post to .
                  Is that even English?

If you meant the opening post of the thread, which contains an intelligent argument against Lechmere being a serial killer, I considered it to be far from stupid.

If you meant one of your own posts, you have my sympathy.

Love,

Caz
                  X

Comment

• Tell you what, FISHY. Read Patrick's second post to this thread [you'll find it on page one] and let me know if you think that was a stupid post lacking in intelligent content.

Love,

Caz
                    X

Comment

Tell you what, FISHY. Read Patrick's second post to this thread [you'll find it on page one] and let me know if you think that was a stupid post lacking in intelligent content.

Love,

Caz
                      X
                      Sorry caz I've done Lechmere to death ,you'll have to go elsewhere to for a back and fourth tit for tat , ending nowhere conversation. You seem to like that .

Comment

Go for it, FISHY. I'm all ears - as King Charles would say.

Is that even English?

If you meant the opening post of the thread, which contains an intelligent argument against Lechmere being a serial killer, I considered it to be far from stupid.

If you meant one of your own posts, you have my sympathy.

Love,

Caz
                        X
                        If you think the opening quote of the thread has anything at all remotely intelligent about Lechmere being jack the ripper / serial killer, then you have my sympathy .

Comment

If you think the opening quote of the thread has anything at all remotely intelligent about Lechmere being jack the ripper / serial killer, then you have my sympathy .
                          Hi Fishy, sorry to butt in, but for me the opening post showed a bullet point of Lechmere's life. Which I believe the opening poster was trying to lay the foundations for comparing it to what we tend to believe a serial killer is. Was the title sarcastic, I would have thought so at least a touch. However if you looked at the OP without the names in it would you say that was the 'profile' of a serial killer? I doubt you would and hence the point of the OP is made.

Comment

Hi Fishy, sorry to butt in, but for me the opening post showed a bullet point of Lechmere's life. Which I believe the opening poster was trying to lay the foundations for comparing it to what we tend to believe a serial killer is. Was the title sarcastic, I would have thought so at least a touch. However if you looked at the OP without the names in it would you say that was the 'profile' of a serial killer? I doubt you would and hence the point of the OP is made.
                            Hi Geddy , Thanks for that , I guess im just tired of anything ,be it profiling or any other other sort of comparison that suggest or hints to Lechmere being a serial killer and or Jack the Ripper. The guy stumbled across a body in the earlier hours of the morning and reported it to the nearest police officer , thats all there is too it .

These boards are so full of page upon page of all sorts of theories regarding Lechmere ,not one with any evidence that points to him being the killer . Let me remind you of something about Charles Lechmere ,he lived and worked another 32years after the final ripper victim Mary Kelly , had ten kids and a wife to care and feed .

Look at the Mary Kelly death pic and ask yourself this question, could Lechmere given his long life and and circumstances do that to another human being and just stop killing and go back to his normal working class poverty strickin life ?? . Possibility v Probability . Its far easier to eliminate Lechmere than to find reasons to convict him as a killer .

Lechmere should only be considered a witness ,an important one at that , but never a 'suspect '. Those who place him in that catagory do so for their own indulgence Imo.

[And book sales if im any judge ]

Regards Fishy.

Comment

Hi Geddy , Thanks for that , I guess im just tired of anything ,be it profiling or any other other sort of comparison that suggest or hints to Lechmere being a serial killer and or Jack the Ripper. The guy stumbled across a body in the earlier hours of the morning and reported it to the nearest police officer , that's all there is too it .
                              I completely agree with you. If you look at the events in Bucks Row without the blinkers on and use common sense you will see what most consider the 'truth.'

Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
                              These boards are so full of page upon page of all sorts of theories regarding Lechmere ,not one with any evidence that points to him being the killer . Let me remind you of something about Charles Lechmere ,he lived and worked another 32years after the final ripper victim Mary Kelly , had ten kids and a wife to care and feed .
                              Completely agree again, however Christer has him going on to be the Torso murderer adding a bit to the killing spree and then blames a middle age loss of sexual appetite for the killings to have stopped. How many kids did this man father? It seems he had no trouble getting the sex he needed, or the amount of sex required not for him to go topping it up with murder. Christer will insert the erroneous Gary Ridgeway example in here. We can all add examples when it's convenient to do so.

Look at the Mary Kelly death pic and ask yourself this question, could Lechmere given his long life and and circumstances do that to another human being and just stop killing and go back to his normal working class poverty stricken life ?? . Possibility v Probability . Its far easier to eliminate Lechmere than to find reasons to convict him as a killer .
                              Possible = yes, probably = no. RE earlier point about the blinkers being on.

Lechmere should only be considered a witness ,an important one at that , but never a 'suspect '. Those who place him in that category do so for their own indulgence Imo.

[And book sales if I'm any judge ]
                              Let's face the facts, that is all Lechmere was at the time and until most recently until someone put 2 and 2 together to make 6. Others have said and I tend to agree, he is an industry now, a way for the two leading 'culprits' to make money from it. Hence the weekly 'House of Tenuous Links' videos, even stepped up his game last week with not mentioning Lechmere but attacking other people's suspects. The men whose egos will not be blamed for nothing.
                              They have to keep it current, the newbies, the people who won't question, the people who get bullied into Christer's way of thinking. They are all protentional money making fodder. History is littered with such examples. If I were a descendant of his I'd be out vigorously defending his name not the complete opposite. That's today's kind of people though.

Comment

Jesus, Geddy, I envy you for getting through to FISHY, where I failed miserably to deliver the same, very simple to grasp message. Where is Patrick when I need him?

FISHY appears to react according to whose name is attached to a post and not the post itself.

Love,

Caz
                                X

Comment

Working...
                                X