X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi DirectorDave

Yeah the doc is a load of bilge.

Cheers John
    I think you're having your jollies with me.

I thought it was one of the better suspect ones, I was especially impressed with the mapping.

If I ever was to communicate with any of those involved I'd say "well done".
    My opinion is all I have to offer here,

Dave.

Smilies are canned laughter.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
      Hi Pierre

Yes he's both a boring and terrible suspect I don't know why he's discussed so often on these boards.

Cheers John
      Probably just because of that.

Regards, Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by DirectorDave View Post
        I think you're having your jollies with me.

I thought it was one of the better suspect ones, I was especially impressed with the mapping.

If I ever was to communicate with any of those involved I'd say "well done".
        Hi DirectorDave

No I'm really not. It's so biased it's unbelievable.

Cheers John

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
          Probably just because of that.

Regards, Pierre
          Hi Pierre

Well actually it's because of Buffoons who have picked Lechmere as there pet suspect. And others who believe there bullshit.

Cheers John

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
            It is a shame though that Lechmere is such a boring "suspect".

Regards, Pierre
            Yes Pierre, boring is the correct word, probably one of the most of all the "suspects".

Of course that would be ok if he was also the probably killer, which at present i do no see.

As purely interesting persons, and not as a killer, it is hard to beat Tumblety,

Steve

Comment

• Well John, like the old Western question of "Why don't they just shoot the horses?" it would be a tad boring if it's premise was "Here's this new suspect and here's why we don't think he was the ripper."

Dave.

Comment

Well John, like the old Western question of "Why don't they just shoot the horses?" it would be a tad boring if it's premise was "Here's this new suspect and here's why we don't think he was the ripper."
                Hi DirectorDave

Yes but the case for Lechmere as JTR is incredibly weak.

Cheers John

Comment

• Yes but the case for Lechmere as JTR is incredibly weak.
                  I've yet to hear a case against any suspect that was not either "incredibly weak" or "laughable".

p.s. Maybe Lewis Carroll...he's more hilarious than laughable.

Dave.

Comment

I've yet to hear a case against any suspect that was not either "incredibly weak" or "laughable".

p.s. Maybe Lewis Carroll...he's more hilarious than laughable.
                    Hi DirectorDave

Have you ever heard of WH Bury? The main argument against him is that he didn't mutilate his ex prostitute wife's abdomen enough to be JTR. Which is ludicrous when you consider the complete lack of Ripper suspects with any history of knife violence related murders. The only other suspect who is recorded to have used a knife in a murder is James Kelly.

Cheers John

Comment

• Yes of course I've heard of Bury, I agree he's one of the better named suspects and is thus in the "incredibly weak" column.

Dave.

Comment

Yes of course I've heard of Bury, I agree he's one of the better named suspects and is thus in the "incredibly weak" column.
                        Hi DirectorDave

I regard Bury is the strongest suspect by some distance. Although that won't be news to some posters.

Cheers John

Comment

• Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
                          Hi DirectorDave

Have you ever heard of WH Bury? The main argument against him is that he didn't mutilate his ex prostitute wife's abdomen enough to be JTR. Which is ludicrous when you consider the complete lack of Ripper suspects with any history of knife violence related murders. The only other suspect who is recorded to have used a knife in a murder is James Kelly.

Cheers John
                          John

The limiting factor in that argument is that it says the killer needs to have been proven to have killed others with a knife.

One may be able to use it to a degree, to possible exclude murders who did not use knives, however that does not allow for the possible of the killer changing method, unlikely i know, but possible.

And of course if f the killer was never detected, or known for other crimes it just does not work at all John.

I will give you that Bury is certainly better than Carrol,

sorry

Steve

Comment

• On a good day he might be top of my list too...but if I was in the jury it would be "Not Guilty".

Dave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                              John

The limiting factor in that argument is that it says the killer needs to have been proven to have killed others with a knife.

One may be able to use it to a degree, to possible exclude murders who did not use knives, however that does not allow for the possible of the killer changing method, unlikely i know, but possible.

And of course if f the killer was never detected, or known for other crimes it just does not work at all John.

I will give you that Bury is certainly better than Carrol,

sorry

Steve
                              Hi Steve

Bury is a proven violent knife murderer.

Bury murdered his ex prostitute wife using pretty much the same M.O. to the C5.

Bury matches all the psych profiles incredibly well.

Bury was a known user of prostitutes.

Bury is known to have been missing from home for days on end.

But you probably know all that anyway. Thought I'd type it anyway frankly I'm getting sick of reading all the bullshit about Lechmere and other joke suspects.

Cheers John

Comment

• John

To be honest Bury is far better than most, he is in the top quarter of my possibles,

Still no one in the probables.

steve

Comment

Working...
                                X