Evidence of innocence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post
    Wouldn't you say that it's improbable that someone would go in the wrong direction on his way home three times and after about two hours still be about two miles from home?
    You've already demonstrated that maps and directions are not your strong suit; but even so, why would you think a man who went from Maryann Street to Berner Street and there committed a murder where things didn't go his way would then commit another murder in a place between Berner Street and his home address? I certainly wouldn't signpost my overall direction of travel in such a way.

M.
    Last edited by Mark J D; 11-10-2022, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark J D View Post

You've already demonstrated that maps and directions are not your strong suit; but even so, why would you think a man who went from Maryann Street to Berner Street and there committed a murder where things didn't go his way would then commit another murder in a place between Berner Street and his home address? I certainly wouldn't signpost my overall direction of travel in such a way.

M.

If I may answer your question with a question: why would a man commit two murders on his way home from his mum's house?

Comment

If I may answer your question with a question...
        You're free to play whatever game you want. With yourself.

M.

Comment

You're free to play whatever game you want. With yourself.

M.

You started the 'game' but it seems you have no satisfactory answer to the question I posed you.

Comment

You started the 'game' but it seems you have no satisfactory answer to the question I posed you.
            This is pitiful.

M.

Comment

This is pitiful.

M.

I asked you the question: why would a man commit two murders on his way home from his mum's house?

and your response is that I can play a game with myself.​

Comment

I asked you the question: why would a man commit two murders on his way home from his mum's house?

I repeat the perfectly reasonable question from #6181 that you are trying to dodge:

"... why would you think a man who went from Maryann Street to Berner Street and there committed a murder where things didn't go his way would then commit another murder in a place between Berner Street and his home address?"

M.

Comment

ummm. because hes a serial killer, hes in the mood and is taking the opportunity?

Comment

I repeat the perfectly reasonable question from #6181 that you are trying to dodge:

"... why would you think a man who went from Maryann Street to Berner Street and there committed a murder where things didn't go his way would then commit another murder in a place between Berner Street and his home address?"

M.

I think I did answer it by questioning why Lechmere would have committed the second murder at all.

Why would he walk in a north-westerly direction instead of northwards to his own home?

Why would he then commit a murder when he is on his way home?

Why would he then walk nearly a mile westwards to the City of London, rather than north-eastwards to his home?

Why would he then commit a second murder rather than go home?

Why would he then travel north-eastwards to Spitalfields instead of eastwards to Bethnal Green?

None of those movements is consistent with the actions one would expect of someone making his way home from his mother's house.

They are consistent with the actions of someone who lived in Spitalfields and had gone out with murder in mind.

Comment

I certainly wouldn't signpost my overall direction of travel in such a way.

M.
                      Yet that is a core doctrine of the Church of Lechmere, Unholy Be His Name.

They want you to believe the Goulston Street Graffito is a signpost pointing at Charles Lechmere.

Nevermind that the leyline from Mitre Square to the Goulston Street Graffito doesn't pass within 2 blocks of Charles Lechmere's home at 22 Doveton Street.

Nevermind that real human beings use roads instead of bounding across the rooftops in a straight line like Springheeled Jack.

Nevermiind that there is no evidence about how far the Ripper lived from Goulston Street

Nevermind that Goulston Street was perhaps a block from Aldgate High Street, which the killer could have taken west.

Nevermind that Goulston Street was perhaps a block from Whitechapel Road, which the killer could have taken east.

Nevermind that Goulston Street was perhaps two blocks from Commercial Road, which the killer could have taken east.

Nevermind that Goulston Street was perhaps two blocks from Commercial Street, which the killer could have taken north.​
                      "The full picture always needs to be given. When this does not happen, we are left to make decisions on insufficient information." - Christer Holmgren

"Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter." - Steven Blomer

Comment

They are consistent with the actions of someone who lived in Spitalfields and had gone out with murder in mind.
                        Considering how many possible Ripper killings took place near the Spitalfields Market, I suspect that it was an anchor point for the killer. Which isn't very helpful, since Spitalfields Market was an anchor point for half the district/
                        "The full picture always needs to be given. When this does not happen, we are left to make decisions on insufficient information." - Christer Holmgren

"Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter." - Steven Blomer

Comment

• Originally posted by Fiver View Post

Considering how many possible Ripper killings took place near the Spitalfields Market, I suspect that it was an anchor point for the killer. Which isn't very helpful, since Spitalfields Market was an anchor point for half the district/

But you don't think the murderer was making his way home from his mother's house near Cable Street to Bethnal Green?

Comment

What's improbable about it?

M.
                            A central tenet of the Church of Lechmere, Unholy Be His Name, is that Lechmere killed women he encounted on the way to somewhere he had a legitimate reason to go going at that time.

Mitre Square is not on the route between Lechmere's mothers' house and his home on 22 Doveton Street.

It's Schroedingers Suspect again. Anyone killed near a route Lechmere normally traveled is treated as proof that he was an impulsive opportunistic killer who didn't care if anyone noticed the victom was killed near his travel routes. Anyone not killed near a route Lechmere normally traveled is treated as proof that he was an crafty killer who cared a lot if anyone noticed the victim was killed near his travel routes.

These completely contradictory behaviors are excused away by saying psychopaths don't behave consistently. Which if the Church of Lechmere, Unholy Be His Name, really believed, they wouldn't be trying to find patterns with psychological profiles and geographical profiles and leylines drawn across the map.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fiver View Post

A central tenet of the Church of Lechmere, Unholy Be His Name, is that Lechmere killed women he encounted on the way to somewhere he had a legitimate reason to go going at that time.

Mitre Square is not on the route between Lechmere's mothers' house and his home on 22 Doveton Street.

It's Schroedingers Suspect again. Anyone killed near a route Lechmere normally traveled is treated as proof that he was an impulsive opportunistic killer who didn't care if anyone noticed the victom was killed near his travel routes. Anyone not killed near a route Lechmere normally traveled is treated as proof that he was an crafty killer who cared a lot if anyone noticed the victim was killed near his travel routes.

These completely contradictory behaviors are excused away by saying psychopaths don't behave consistently. Which if the Church of Lechmere, Unholy Be His Name, really believed, they wouldn't be trying to find patterns with psychological profiles and geographical profiles and leylines drawn across the map.

According to the Church of Lechmere, Lechmere was the man who killed women on his way to work, except on Saturday night, when he killed women on his way home from his mother's house, except that he had an exceptionally poor sense of direction, and went in the wrong direction three times after leaving his mother's house, without worrying what any children with him at the time - he only had nine of them at the time - thought about what he was doing, without worrying about what his wife thought he was doing ( I mean presumably she expected him to come home some time before midnight from his mother's house), and was taking such a carefree route home to Bethnal Green that he had time to stop in Spitalfields and leave a piece of bloody apron there, still leaving him about 2 miles from home about 2 hours after he set out from his mother's house - according to the documentary featuring Holmgren, Norris and others - to go home!

Of course, murderers are not rational, but then neither are some researchers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

ummm. because hes a serial killer, hes in the mood and is taking the opportunity?

He got in the mood to murder women on his way home from his mother's house?

I suppose he also got in the mood to kill women on his way to work.

Perhaps someone could explain why Lechmere had to be on his way somewhere to get into the mood to murder and mutilate women.

Comment

Working...
                                X