Evidence of innocence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

and not forgetting Dr Biggs who stated that blood can still flow from a dead body long after the 15 minute window Fisherman seeks to rely on to prove his theory

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
    ah yeah. and i can find instances of a chicken living for days after its heads been cut off. but how likely is it?
    ive seen so much ink spilled trying to refute the blood flow argument and its such a weak counter argument. with the anti lechers conveniently leaving out the fact that she had also been gashed down the middle and paul thought he detected breathing. face it. polly nichols was either killed by lechmere or mere seconds/minutes beforehand. clearly putting him in the frame for her murder. and if trevor had been a detective back then, he would have failed to investigate lechmere too lol
    "Is all that we see or seem
    but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
    quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark J D View Post

Uh, no. Pizer's alibi was for the night of the Nichols murder: he was talking to a copper during the dock fire.

And the Chapman ToD has been known as problematic since long before Lechmere was ever talked about: I knew about it decades ago. On top of which, Lechmere doesn't actually have 'an alibi' for the 5:30 slot: you are mis-using the word, and more besides.

M.
      bingo mark. the whole alibi thing is a joke. and a bad one. lech has no alibi for any of the murders.
      youd be best to avoid dubious alibi posts like a creaky old bridge..there be trolls hiding underneath.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

ah yeah. and i can find instances of a chicken living for days after its heads been cut off. but how likely is it?
        ive seen so much ink spilled trying to refute the blood flow argument and its such a weak counter argument. with the anti lechers conveniently leaving out the fact that she had also been gashed down the middle and paul thought he detected breathing. face it. polly nichols was either killed by lechmere or mere seconds/minutes beforehand. clearly putting him in the frame for her murder. and if trevor had been a detective back then, he would have failed to investigate lechmere too lol
        thought he dected breathing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A body can still exhale long after death

I "thought" you were a sensible resercher but now having read your posts I think otherwise and to refer to you as sensible is as misleading as your assessment of the evidence in these murders, and Fishermans theory which you clearly subscribe to

Comment

thought he dected breathing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A body can still exhale long after death

I "thought" you were a sensible resercher but now having read your posts I think otherwise and to refer to you as sensible is as misleading as your assessment of the evidence in these murders, and Fishermans theory which you clearly subscribe to

thanks trevor. i never thought you were a sensible researcher. your great at selling ripper tshirts and coffee mugs though.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

its is very likely see here
            Mike the Headless Chicken (April 20, 1945 – March 17, 1947)[1] was a male Wyandotte chicken that lived for 18 months after his head had been cut off. After the loss of his head, Mike achieved national fame until his death in March 1947. In Fruita, Colorado, an annual "Mike the Headless Chicken Day" is held every May.

Are you related to Mike???????????? Click image for larger version

Name:	chicken.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	768257

Comment

bingo mark. the whole alibi thing is a joke. and a bad one. lech has no alibi for any of the murders.
              youd be best to avoid dubious alibi posts like a creaky old bridge..there be trolls hiding underneath.
              I can only imagine that 5r believes that once Lech had clocked on at 4.00 am he would have been under constant supervision until the end of his shift.

Comment

Mike the Headless Chicken (April 20, 1945 – March 17, 1947)[1] was a male Wyandotte chicken that lived for 18 months after his head had been cut off. After the loss of his head, Mike achieved national fame until his death in March 1947. In Fruita, Colorado, an annual "Mike the Headless Chicken Day" is held every May.

Are you related to Mike???????????? Click image for larger version  Name:	chicken.jpg Views:	0 Size:	36.8 KB ID:	768257

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                I’ve always thought that was cruel to keep the poor creature alive. It must have been some kind of morbid curiosity. He had no problem decapitating the poor thing in the first place. The merciful thing would’ve been to put it out of its misery.

Comment

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                  Hahaha!!! good one Trev!!!

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                    Interestingly you dodged the key part of M’s post. If you had been in charge of the case, would you have investigated Cross? And when you discovered he was actually Lechmere, would you have wanted to know why he did not give his real name?

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post

I’ve always thought that was cruel to keep the poor creature alive. It must have been some kind of morbid curiosity. He had no problem decapitating the poor thing in the first place. The merciful thing would’ve been to put it out of its misery.
                      He made money out of exhibiting it and would feed it through a type of syringe

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post

yup.but some can be hard to kill. have a friend who lives on a farm and they tried to put down a chicken once and it wouldnt die, he cut the head off eventually and it was still running and flopping around. it kept them up at night scratching the side of the barn, making there dog bark. the wife said it was like living with something possessed by the devil. when it was still alive the next morning he had to make a fire and burn it then bury it. the wife says she still has nightmares about that dam chicken.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Was the closest the police got to unmasking ‘Cross’ when they interviewed William Marshall about his sighting of a man with Liz Stride?

Marshall would have known that Cross hadn’t given his real name at the Nichols inquest, and he would have known of his connection to St George’s.

Comment

He made money out of exhibiting it and would feed it through a type of syringe

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                            kind of like your Feigenbaum theory!!!

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post
                              Was the closest the police got to unmasking ‘Cross’ when they interviewed William Marshall about his sighting of a man with Liz Stride?

Marshall would have known that Cross hadn’t given his real name at the Nichols inquest, and he would have known of his connection to St George’s.

this is an interesting line of research youve uncovered gary. it seems like if it was lech, they didnt recognize each other though right?

btw, i definitely think marshal saw the ripper and stride together. no question imho.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post

Interestingly you dodged the key part of M’s post. If you had been in charge of the case, would you have investigated Cross? And when you discovered he was actually Lechmere, would you have wanted to know why he did not give his real name?
                                You are correct, but if he had been asked that question and we must rightly assume that he was, then any further suspicion about the two names and his involvment in the murder would diminsh.

People do find dead bodies, how otherwise would they be discovered, you cant accuse everyone who finds a dead body of being responsible for their deaths. Fish has created a mystery where there is no mystery to be created. There is nothing from 1888 to show the police suspected him or they or the coroner did not accpet his explantion for using two different names.

Comment

Working...
                                X