No announcement yet.

Horse Slaughterer theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

‘Pierre’ was Kristina Nordquist. That mystery has been solved.

Comment

Who the hell is Kristina?!

Well, i am certainly NOT a Kristina or Pierre etc...

Literally just spat out my tea!

Hilaroous!

TRD
      "Great minds, don't think alike"

Comment

Kristina (Nordqvist) is the author of ‘Jack the Ripper Uncovenanted’. She has solved the case, and no horses were injured in the exercise.

Comment

Comment

Apologies for the poor outlining.

I have NOT added any lines but instead highlighted lines that are already there.

It's clearly a horse

Am i the only one who can see this?

TRD

Comment

Is ‘piece I’ the tail?

Comment

No, the tail is directly tothe right of the word 'bloody' (before the word 'knif')

The area you mention also has some thicker vertical lines which look more the outline of a man beside the horse, but positioned slightly higher than the horse itself.

But this is not so clear

The words 'Piece I' which you mention instead form the left arm of the man going across his body towards the horse which is facing left.

It looks like the figure is holding the reigns of the horse.

The reigns are the elongated 't' on the word 'Tother'

The letter 'I' directly after the word 'nice' forms the lower left part of the mnan's coat

Looks like a man sitting slightly up and to the right of the horse and slightly angled behind

Like a Carman of some sort perhaps

TRD

Comment

Originally posted by The Rookie Detective View Post
                  Okay

And would someone please look at that From Hell letter and check out the DRAWING of that horse.

It looks much more like a lama, actually. The Beck is very straight and Long, The body rectangular. An alpaca perhaps? Or a baby giraffe. Perhaps the writer wanted to say the killer worked at the zoo???

Comment

Originally posted by Kattrup View Post
                    It looks much more like a lama, actually. The Beck is very straight and Long, The body rectangular. An alpaca perhaps? Or a baby giraffe. Perhaps the writer wanted to say the killer worked at the zoo???
                    Knackers didn’t only kill horses, Kattrup, they killed anything that was unpleasant or inconvenient for others to handle. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Kattrup View Post
                      There's the killer gorilla theory again....
                      Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

i see a horses ass

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                          i see a horses ass
                          You can make a silk purse out of anything. The Lechmeres and the knacker trade is a fascinating topic. ;-)

Comment

Seeing a horse in the letter is a classic example of seeing what you wish to see.
                            And one you have convinced your self, you can see nothing else.
                            There is no horse, or lamb or any other animal TRD, it's wishfullment on your part.

Steve

Comment

The Lama comment made me chuckle!

No wonder the culprit was never caught Ha Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

Female body parts were in high demand, as were other body parts, that's why body dealers thrived in Victorian times. Demand outweighed the availability!!!!!!!!

You have to ask if the same killer was resposnible for all the murders why was it that the only two victims that were missing organs at the post mortems Chapman and Eddowes were the only two victims that had their abdomens opened by the killer in a such a way that could allow their organs to be extracted and sold to body dealers?

And much of the trade in body parts was from mortuaries via corrupt mortuary attendants

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                                Specifically female Trevor, as I recall. Several studies were ongoing at various teaching locations at that time on Female Reproduction, which is why the suggestion of a financial motive for uteri was brought up. With evidence that was not denied by the Teaching facility that was supposedly approached the year before for uteri samples.
                                Michael Richards

Comment

Working...
                                X