Lechmere Validity 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Rookie Detective View Post
    Being accused of being Pierre is absolutely worse.

I can assure you i am not the aforementioned Pierre

But ironically, my real name is Chris

As for the From Hell letter, my research proved inconclusive and so i was reluctant to pursue it for fear of being ridiculed.

I was working on the premise of a hidden code within the letter

TRD

a.k.a. NOT Pierre
    Seriously, you'll get **** for claiming a revelation, and then keeping it secret. More so than putting it out there and being wrong. Better to be open and wrong than some " I know more than you" cagey secretive bastard.
    Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

No, it relates to the literal structuring of the letters within the written words themselves.

In summary...

My research on the letter was thus...

I highlighted every word that is either deliberately misspelled or has deliberate irregularities

I then wrote down every single indiviudal letter that is either missing or duplicated

I then discarded the duplicate letters,

I was then left with 6 random letters.

These letters form an anagram of the word CHRIST

The author of the letter is perhaps giving the reader a clue.

The letters C I R S H T are missing

Christ is absent FROM HELL

Religious elements perhaps?

As you can see, it's wafer thin and up for ridicule, hence why i haven't mentioned anything before

The author was either illiterate, suffering form MPD or extremely clever and eager to leave clues

TRD

"Great minds, don't think alike"

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
        Steve, is your most bang up to date version of "inside Bucks Row" available yet?
        it was meant to br out 31st August, but some new potentially important information came to me the in july.
        hope to have the updated version out by end of year.

physical copy still in pipeline.
        any who have bought the older edition get the update free anyway.

steve

Comment

Seriously, you'll get **** for claiming a revelation, and then keeping it secret. More so than putting it out there and being wrong. Better to be open and wrong than some " I know more than you" cagey secretive bastard.
          Such as myself
          Andrew's the man, who is not blamed for nothing

Comment

Originally posted by NotBlamedForNothing View Post

Such as myself
            Well, your theories raise eyebrows as much as questions, but you don't hold back on them so that's fine by me.
            Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post

it was meant to br out 31st August, but some new potentially important information came to me the in july.

steve

I'll hold out for the hard copy. Call me a traditionalist.
              Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

I'll hold out for the hard copy. Call me a traditionalist.
                I have to say thr hard copy will be less than half the book the ebook is.
                Map links wont work obviously, nor will the numerous refetences to external references. nor of course can it be updated for free.
                I fully understand people like a hard copy, buy times are changing, slowly but they are.
                Anyway the hardcopy will come with a free copy of the ebook, i continue in my task of attempting to get people to read and embrace ebooks.

Steve
                Last edited by Elamarna; 10-14-2020, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Map links wont work obviously, nor will the numerous refetences to external references. nor of course can it be updated for free.
                  I fully understand people like a hard copy, buy times are changing, slowly but they are.
                  Anyway the hardcopy will come with a free copy of the ebook, i continue in my task of attempting to get people to read and embrace ebooks.

Steve
                  I've stumped up for the e-book. It better be good, or I'm coming round your house...
                  Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Steve
                    Holy B'Jeezus! I've only had a cursory play with it using the "Foxit" PDF viewer and it's genuinely impressive. I can fully see how a print version, as lovely as it would be, would be prohibitively expensive to produce with hundreds of colour pictures. I just need to get on with reading it now.
                    Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

steve

Please could someone point me in the right direction to buy this book.

Comment

Originally posted by Azarna View Post

Please could someone point me in the right direction to buy this book.
                        Go to paypal.me/bucksrow and type in the amount. Since it’s PayPal, it's easy and secure. Don’t have a PayPal account? No worries.
                        Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Azarna View Post

Thank you!
                            It's a smashing detailed analysis of the first canonical murder.
                            You won't regret buying it.

Comment

Can I just say that “Inside Bucks Row” is a work of genius, a brilliant fascinating detailed insight and well worth it.

the one interesting aspect that makes Lechmere stand out from every other single witness, it that he remains the only witness to have been seen by another witness at the scene of a murder.

imagine if Paul was never there.

Would Lechmere still have come forward as a witness?

I’ve often wondered if it was in fact Lechmere/Cross or someone impersonating him; not literally of course.

I say this because his next door neighbour was a ginger beer maker called Isaac Hostler who had 2 children who attended the Berner street school and whose brother was convicted at the Opd Bailey of trying to sell dodgy water. Water and alcohol were 2 of the ingredients needed to make Ginger Beer

as outlandish as it sounds, what if the killer was indeed discovered by Paul, but the killer identified himself as Charles Cross. What if George Hostler pretended to be his neighbour Charles and Hostler was the killer?

a potentially ridiculous scenario but at least more likely than blaming the queens grandson.

The Ginger Beer reference is a clue.

subtle and clever but a clue nonetheless

TRD

Comment

Or forget Hostler and look at Lechmere for being the only ever witness/suspect being seen by another witness at any of the murders.

The more I look at Lechmere the more coincidences spring out.

Fisherman, I think you may be on the Right Track Haha

TRD

Comment

Working...
                                X