Charles Cross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy Goose View Post
    And with the nonstop posting here about Lechmere still, it's like deja vu all over again.
    After skimming through these recent offerings, the thought struck me that we might be seeing the first ever Ripperological tribute band.

Those too young to remember seeing Christer Holmgren and the Butlers in concert, can still rock out to their greatest hits, courtesy of one or two self-styled imitators.

Even though it's still the same ol' moldy oldies.

Comment

Originally posted by rjpalmer View Post

After skimming through these recent offerings, the thought struck me that we might be seeing the first ever Ripperological tribute band.

Those too young to remember seeing Christer Holmgren and the Butlers in concert, can still rock out to their greatest hits, courtesy of one or two self-styled imitators.

Even though it's still the same ol' moldy oldies.
      if they played at my funeral I'd still get up and walk out...

Comment

Just thought that I’d add this here. My apologies if everyone already knows about this.

A bit of fiction to add to the fiction being masqueraded as non-fiction on this subject.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

A bit of fiction to add to the fiction being masqueraded as non-fiction on this subject.
          Does it have more fiction than Cutting Point?

Comment

Originally posted by Geddy2112 View Post

Does it have more fiction than Cutting Point?
            You think that I bought it?
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

You think that I bought it?
              I read the freebie sample and it looks like complete and utter horse manure, explaining that Tabram used to pimp out virgins including an attempt to pimp out Lechmere's teenage sister as a reason for the killings. Eeeek.

Comment

Just thought that I’d add this here. My apologies if everyone already knows about this.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny Delight View Post

Absolutely ridiculous.
                  The whole case against Charles Cross is absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wheat View Post

The whole case against Charles Cross is absolutely ridiculous.
                    Agreed. The whole thing is a nonsense. I have stated before that Cross was an actual person and labelling him as the most infamous serial killer of all time based on absolutely nothing that can't be easily explained is in my opinion- sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Geddy2112 View Post

I read the freebie sample and it looks like complete and utter horse manure, explaining that Tabram used to pimp out virgins including an attempt to pimp out Lechmere's teenage sister as a reason for the killings. Eeeek.
                      Well, they finally have a motive. The motive doesn't make a lick of sense, but they have one.
                      "The full picture always needs to be given. When this does not happen, we are left to make decisions on insufficient information." - Christer Holmgren

"Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter." - Steven Blomer

Comment

Agreed. The whole thing is a nonsense. I have stated before that Cross was an actual person and labelling him as the most infamous serial killer of all time based on absolutely nothing that can't be easily explained is in my opinion- sick.
                        Why is there a quest to frame a clearly innocent witness? There are far better suspects out there such as proven violent murderers W H Bury and James Kelly.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wheat View Post

Why is there a quest to frame a clearly innocent witness? There are far better suspects out there such as proven violent murderers W H Bury and James Kelly.
                          My guess. Money and 5 minutes of fame on a TV show. There is nothing to go on regarding Cross and the whole thing is a complete nonsense.

Comment

My guess. Money and 5 minutes of fame on a TV show. There is nothing to go on regarding Cross and the whole thing is a complete nonsense.
                            I couldn't agree with you more Sunny Delight.

Comment

Working...
                            X