Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So if you live in Bethnal Green, you wonīt kill in Whitechapel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fisherman
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
    No, you have NOT been told this - not even once. Stick to the facts.

You've been told that, among the many thousands of men who actually lived in the area, it is statistically inevitable that scores of them would have made better suspects than Cross, or many other named suspects for that matter.
    Actually, Gareth, you are claiming it as a fact that the Ripper and the Torso killer cut flaps from the abdomens for different reasons, so I would not worry too much about how I approach facts.

As I said before, until you produce a man of flesh and blood that was a better suspect than Lechmere, that made-up army of yours isnīt worth anything.

Gary asked the relevant question earlier: Why would the police engage in geographical profiling if they had a man they KNEW passed through the killing fields, had links to all site and had been found alone beside a freshly killed victim?

Itīs doing it the ostridge way.

Leave a comment:

• Fisherman
    replied
    Originally posted by Darryl Kenyon View Post
    I am going to have to disagree with you Fish. It doesn't matter how many entrances Pickfords had at night. There would almost certainly be a night watchman, at least in a company like that. Cross turning up at that time of a morning would almost certainly be asked why, and that's if the night watchman or whoever stopped him knew him. Was it 200 or at least dozens were employed. For Cross to go there uninvited or unknown without some really good reason he would be taking one hell of a risk.
    Actually, slaughtering a woman and cutting her up in an open street is not entirely risk-free either, Darryl.

Many have said before that Lechmere would have been met by a welcome committee when arriving at Pickfords, but so far, nobody has proven it.

Leave a comment:

• Batman
    replied
    Originally posted by Darryl Kenyon View Post
    Lech turns up for work not long after he murders Polly.
    He then turns up for work not long after murdering Annie a week later.
    He then turns up at work three weeks later and say, ten minutes after murdering Kate.
    Sorry, I don't buy it.
    He is also re-visiting at least three of the murder scenes at the same time every day on his day to work, by way of their same model. No beat PC, no investigator out at that time to get insights into the murder, apparently ever noticed him nor stopped him to find a big bloody sharp blade on him.

Leave a comment:

• Darryl Kenyon
    replied
    Lech turns up for work not long after he murders Polly.
    He then turns up for work not long after murdering Annie a week later.
    He then turns up at work three weeks later and say, ten minutes after murdering Kate.
    Sorry, I don't buy it.

Leave a comment:

• Batman
    replied
    Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
    There we go again. Nobody said he needed to, what is said is that he CHOSE to. If that could sink in, it would be awfully nice.
    He could run. He did not. He chose to stay.
    He stayed because he had found a body and wanted to draw other witness attention to it, as many, if not all the other witnesses in the C5 did also (but Crow didn't for Tabram).

That is the reason for staying. He chose to do what they also did. Wait for someone to also aid in help.

It is simply inexplicable that the murderer needed to stay there with someone coming in the distance.

It IS explicable that witness should wait for someone else to help.

Leave a comment:

• Sam Flynn
    replied
    I have been told so many times that there were thousands of dwellers in Whitechapel who were as good or better suspects as Lechmere
    No, you have NOT been told this - not even once. Stick to the facts.

You've been told that, among the many thousands of men who actually lived in the area, it is statistically inevitable that scores of them would have made better suspects than Cross, or many other named suspects for that matter.

Leave a comment:

• Darryl Kenyon
    replied
    I am going to have to disagree with you Fish. It doesn't matter how many entrances Pickfords had at night. There would almost certainly be a night watchman, at least in a company like that. Cross turning up at that time of a morning would almost certainly be asked why, and that's if the night watchman or whoever stopped him knew him. Was it 200 or at least dozens were employed. For Cross to go there uninvited or unknown without some really good reason he would be taking one hell of a risk.

Leave a comment:

• Fisherman
    replied
    Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post

I know, but it`s my job to make it difficult for you
    And a grand job you do of it...
    Last edited by Fisherman; 11-15-2018, 07:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jon Guy
    replied
    Well... if you promise never to do it again!
    Of course ... ;-)

I was providing a generalized picture of things, Jon, which I suspect you will be aware of. I have been told so many times that there were thousands of dwellers in Whitechapel who were as good or better suspects as Lechmere, and since they must all have been on the streets to be viable as competitors, I thought it would be useful to point out what really applies.
    I know, but it`s my job to make it difficult for you

Leave a comment:

• Fisherman
    replied
    I must have misread it, sorry
    I thought you`d written that the streets were deserted.
    Apologies !!
    Well... if you promise never to do it again!

I was providing a generalized picture of things, Jon, which I suspect you will be aware of. I have been told so many times that there were thousands of dwellers in Whitechapel who were as good or better suspects as Lechmere, and since they must all have been on the streets to be viable as competitors, I thought it would be useful to point out what really applies.

Leave a comment:

• Jon Guy
    replied
    I had it the other way around.
    Yes, I was going to have another look at Neil`s testimony.
    It may be different in other newspaper sources.

I was trying to think when Neil would have finished, when his last recorded job was that morning.
    I believe he was living at 49 Blythe Street, Bethnal Green.

Edit: PC Neil is last recorded at the mortuary when Spratling arrives 5pm ish ?
    If Neil walked from Eagle Place back to Bethnal Green he may have walked down WR past the station and Brady Street
    Last edited by Jon Guy; 11-15-2018, 07:07 AM. Reason: Edited for J Neil details

Leave a comment:

• Jon Guy
    replied
    No, Jon, it is not at odds with what I have posted earlier. Maybe you misread it?
    I must have misread it, sorry
    I thought you`d written that the streets were deserted.
    Apologies !!

Leave a comment:

• Fisherman
    replied

I assumed at first read through that it was the women who were going home.
    I had it the other way around.

Leave a comment:

• Fisherman
    replied
    Originally posted by Batman View Post

It is simply inexplicable that the murderer needed to stay there with someone coming in the distance.
    There we go again. Nobody said he needed to, what is said is that he CHOSE to. If that could sink in, it would be awfully nice.
    He could run. He did not. He chose to stay.

Leave a comment:

• Fisherman
    replied
    Yes, agreed but at odds with what you had posted earlier, hence my pointing out the inquest testimonies to the contrary
    No, Jon, it is not at odds with what I have posted earlier. Maybe you misread it?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X