X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris
    replied
    It's interesting to see the quotation from Russell Edwards in that article:
    Mr Edwards disputed this saying: "The Jack the Ripper community don’t want this to ever be solved so what they’ve done is used the name of a scientist, who’s thrown doubt on the scientific work, and they ignored the fact we got a match.
    "But we can easily eliminate this. They’ve obfuscated the truth."

One wonders why he thinks members of the community tried to help him with his research in the first place, if they didn't want the case to be solved!

Leave a comment:

• pinkmoon
    replied
    Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Not me, but there are still a few copies gathering dust in my local bookstore.

Anyone heard what happened to Russell Edwards? Has he returned to his former career of selling black jelly beans?

Amanda
    No the jelly beans were only a side line the real money is in the jtr yoyos and the lip balm.

Leave a comment:

• AlanG
    replied
    Russell Edwards, author of Naming Jack the Ripper, was always led to believe there was nothing left of Leavesden Hospital - the place where alleged…

Leave a comment:

• AlanG
    replied

Anyone heard what happened to Russell Edwards? Has he returned to his former career of selling black jelly beans?

Amanda
    He was in the Watford Observer the other day around the end of April

Leave a comment:

• lynn cates
    replied
    sorry

Hello Jason.

"It's just like Laurel and Hardy another fine mess"

I'm sorry, Olly. (heh-heh)

Cheers.
    LC

Leave a comment:

• GUT
    replied

Amanda
    I hope so, I looooooove black jelly beans

Leave a comment:

• Amanda
    replied
    Originally posted by AlanG View Post
    Who has bought the book? I never bothered.

Amanda

Leave a comment:

• AlanG
    replied
    Who has bought the book? I never bothered.

Leave a comment:

• pinkmoon
    replied
    Originally posted by GUT View Post
    Got it, at least you are getting a bit of use out of Edward's and Jari's work.

They would need to do a lot of work to clean up the mess they left.
    It's just like laurel and hardy another fine mess

Leave a comment:

• pinkmoon
    replied
    Yes I think they both have some explaining to do its just a shame they are not on here I would be prepared to meet them and discuss it face to face.

Leave a comment:

• GUT
    replied
    Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
    No the hardback is been used as a doorstop.
    Got it, at least you are getting a bit of use out of Edward's and Jari's work.

They would need to do a lot of work to clean up the mess they left.

Leave a comment:

• pinkmoon
    replied
    Originally posted by GUT View Post
    I thought that was what you used the hard back for? How many wobb;y legs has your table got??
    No the hardback is been used as a doorstop.

Leave a comment:

• GUT
    replied
    I will find that very usefull I have a kitchen table with a wobbly leg so I will be able to use the book to level the table.
    I thought that was what you used the hard back for? How many wobb;y legs has your table got??

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Leahy
    replied
    I will find that very usefull I have a kitchen table with a wobbly leg so I will be able to use the book to level the table.
    lol, Happy Easter

Leave a comment:

• pinkmoon
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Leahy View Post
    There was conversation on Facebook last week that the paper back is due for release in July. So its possible that it might contain updated information.

If they were going to that would be the opportunity

Yours Jeff

Leave a comment:

Working...
X