This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheMacJew View Post
    I maintain it was Colonel Mustard, in the Library, with the wrench.
    Don't be so stupid and how dare you cheapen this site with these immature comments and besides every one knows in professor plum in the dinning room with the shawl.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
      It was Druitt!!!!! I have proof
      Blimmey Pinkmoon you have DND from another Edwardian Shawl?

There really selling this stuff today

Jeffx

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Leahy View Post
        Blimmey Pinkmoon you have DND from another Edwardian Shawl?

There really selling this stuff today

Jeffx
        Don't be so stupid I have a pair of y fronts that my great great grandmother inherited from her cousin who knew a milkman who's father worked at the local police station as a badger tamer and these y fronts were given to him the day after Druitt was fished out of the Thames .
        Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
          Don't be so stupid I have a pair of y fronts that my great great grandmother inherited from her cousin who knew a milkman who's father worked at the local police station as a badger tamer and these y fronts were given to him the day after Druitt was fished out of the Thames .
          Its as good as most Jack the Ripper theories get

Jeff

Comment

• Pre reading the book.

Before reading the book and based on the evidence forwarded through the press and the likes, my opinion unproven at this point. Though I know jot about d.n.a based on the views for and against in my opinion in this thread I think the claims are flawed and unproven. The claims made by the author regarding family lines are flawed along with claim and statement associated to the author, and I quote

The discovery proves beyond reasonable doubt that kominsky was the killer.

Beyond reasonable doubt!
            The dna evidence has already been disputed by posters on here and just looking at dna posts only there is holes appearing in his argument and belief.

And I'm taking this as a fact until some expert tells me different . It cannot be proven that the shawl was on miss edowes belonged to her was near the murder scene ever ever ever that until told different is a fact a almost un- arguable fact that to date no one on this thread has stated with evidence otherwise.

I can't use big words or statements but to me it seems like the square peg has been re- shaped to fit the round hole.

I am not anti kominsky I have no opinion on who J T R was , maybe a opinion on who he was,nt.

I hope the author or scientific community come up with some evidence that proves there theory as I am one who would like to know before I depart the planet.

But in the words of someone. I see your no nearer to catching me yet.

Comment

• Author

Anyone know if the author is a member of casebook.
              Must be rubbing his hands in anticipation with the publicity already generated .

Comment

• Indeed,...

Originally posted by paul g View Post
                Anyone know if the author is a member of casebook.
                Must be rubbing his hands in anticipation with the publicity already generated .
                Indeed, so why not help him. I'm told he runs the 'Jack the Ripper shop' in the east end, whatever that may be.

The two-page article in the Mail on Sunday is copyrighted to Russell Edwards with a bullet point at the end - 'Naming Jack the Ripper, by Russell Edwards, will be published by Sidgwick & Jackson on September 9, priced £16.99.'
                SPE

Treat me gently I'm a newbie.

Comment

• Very modest claim...

The author of the Mail on Sunday article makes a very modest claim, and a forecast, in the last paragraph of said piece -

"No doubt a slew of books and films will now emerge to speculate on his [Kosminski's] personality and motivation. I have no wish to do so. I wanted to provide real answers using scientific evidence, and I'm overwhelmed that 126 years on, I have solved the mystery."

Really? I remain very underwhelmed.
                  SPE

Comment

• Actually one little mystery has been solved. The shop, in Toynbee Street, is called The Official Jack the Ripper Store. Now we know why.

MrB
                    Last edited by MrBarnett; 09-07-2014, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by paul g View Post
                      Before reading the book and based on the evidence forwarded through the press and the likes, my opinion unproven at this point. Though I know jot about d.n.a based on the views for and against in my opinion in this thread I think the claims are flawed and unproven. The claims made by the author regarding family lines are flawed along with claim and statement associated to the author, and I quote

The discovery proves beyond reasonable doubt that kominsky was the killer.

Beyond reasonable doubt!
                      The dna evidence has already been disputed by posters on here and just looking at dna posts only there is holes appearing in his argument and belief.

And I'm taking this as a fact until some expert tells me different . It cannot be proven that the shawl was on miss edowes belonged to her was near the murder scene ever ever ever that until told different is a fact a almost un- arguable fact that to date no one on this thread has stated with evidence otherwise.

I can't use big words or statements but to me it seems like the square peg has been re- shaped to fit the round hole.

I am not anti kominsky I have no opinion on who J T R was , maybe a opinion on who he was,nt.

I hope the author or scientific community come up with some evidence that proves there theory as I am one who would like to know before I depart the planet.

But in the words of someone. I see your no nearer to catching me yet.
                      We are one day in most people have already destroyed this theory and the lunatic Fringe havnt arrived yet this is going to be interesting to say the least.

Comment

• Ah...

Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post
                        Actually one little mystery has been solved. The shop, in Toynbee Street, is called, The Official Jack the Ripper Store. Now we know why.
                        MrB
                        Ah, I am told that you may buy your kitsch Ripper souvenirs at this location. Perhaps he'll start a line in 'replica shawls'?
                        SPE

Comment

• Originally posted by Stewart P Evans View Post
                          The author of the Mail on Sunday article makes a very modest claim, and a forecast, in the last paragraph of said piece -

"No doubt a slew of books and films will now emerge to speculate on his [Kosminski's] personality and motivation. I have no wish to do so. I wanted to provide real answers using scientific evidence, and I'm overwhelmed that 126 years on, I have solved the mystery."

Really? I remain very underwhelmed.
                          I do hope they havnt asked mike Barrett for any advice .

Comment

• Originally posted by Stewart P Evans View Post
                            Ah, I am told that you may buy your kitsch Ripper souvenirs at this location. Perhaps he'll start a line in 'replica shawls'?
                            Hopefully sans stains.

Comment

• Maybe we should lock the author in a room with Patricia Cornwell and let them fight it out, and whoever walks out is the winner.
                              What I dont understand is why Maybrick never mentioned a shawl in his diary.

Regards.

Comment

• Nonsense

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                                I do hope they havnt asked mike Barrett for any advice .
                                Yes, it does sound a bit like the start of the 'diary' nonsense. Ah well, that's the nature of the subject. As a late, great, 'true crime' book dealer once said, 'We live but seldom learn.'
                                SPE

Comment

Working...
                                X