Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any known physical descriptions of Kidney?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glenn Lauritz Andersson
    replied
    Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
    Hi thewastelandr! Os should I say LV?
    But for the drawing we have of him at the Stride inquest, there are no physical descriptions, I´m afraid. And the drawing tells us little, since it depicts him from the side, effectively disabling us to say anything abouth shoulder width.

But we DO know that he worked at the docks, and that speaks more of a strong man than of a weak one.

The best,
    Fisherman
    Indeed it does.
    As for the issue if the sketch of Kidney resembling Broadshoulder's description, this of course has to be a matter of personal interpretation. The sketch is actually of rather good artistic and realistic quality, as was most of those produced by Penny Illustrated Paper, so I would say it probably is fairly accurate. One problem, according to some, is the Kidney's big moustasch but then again we know that witnesses may describe very obvious details very differently and moustaches are one examples, so we shouldn't rule out Kidney based on only that feature. Apart from that, the description of Broadshoulders is quite vague anyway and doesn't give us much to go on regarding facial features etc. So I wouldn't rule Kidney out just based on the sketch - he could very well fit the description.

God jul förresten, Christer!

All the best

Leave a comment:

• Fisherman
    replied
    Hi thewastelandr! Os should I say LV?
    But for the drawing we have of him at the Stride inquest, there are no physical descriptions, I´m afraid. And the drawing tells us little, since it depicts him from the side, effectively disabling us to say anything abouth shoulder width.

But we DO know that he worked at the docks, and that speaks more of a strong man than of a weak one.

The best,
    Fisherman

Leave a comment:

• thewastelandr
    started a topic Any known physical descriptions of Kidney?

Any known physical descriptions of Kidney?

Are there any known physical descriptions of Kidney that could fit with the descriptions of broad-shouldered man? Not that it would prove anything but could be interesting.
Working...
X