Why did he lied?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fleetwood Mac View Post
    Blotchy is only too early when you assume he was in there for a 10 minute spell.

But:

1) He is equipped with a quart of ale, suggesting the two of them are about to have a drink before the entertainment begins.
    He carried a pot, perhaps a pewter mug. It was customary for some customers to bring their own beer mug to the pub. Drinkers were still doing this when I use to go to the pubs (1970's).
    If Kelly propositioned Blotchy in the Ringers, he may have finished his beer and brought his mug out with him. The beer mug may have been empty.
    (Suitable container for a heart?)

Originally posted by Malcolm X View Post
    .... the thing i doubt the most is her going out again at 3am, especially if it's cold and wet and she's got a hangover.
    Mrs Kennedy makes reference to seeing Kelly at 3:00am, or at least she appears to be the source for the news story.

"...Mrs. Kennedy is confident that the man whom she noticed speaking to the woman Kelly at three o'clock on Friday morning is identical with the person who accosted her on the previous Wednesday. "

Regards, Jon S.
    Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Hutchinson came forward and gives a statement that is an alibi for the twelve oclock companion of Kelly.Why?

Comment

Hi Harry,
        If one is conspiracy minded, one could suggest that he was doing a favour for a mate, possibly a inmate of the Victoria home, who considered himself in a bit of a bother, being a innocent party.. namely the infamous Blotchy.
        But do we honestly believe that?
        I don't.
        That would be taking friendship to its limits.
        I honestly believe Blotchy is no more then a unfortunate pawn, and one can imagine lived through many trauma's in the coming months/years.
        I have only one suspect ..Maxwell's market porter. it would answer so many riddles, and make the Millers court murder less of a puzzle.
        Regards Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
          Hi Malcolm X,

"Gangs of navvies descended on Whitechapel and Spitalfields and work commenced on digging up the entire length of Commercial Street and laying track. The work continued day and night until completion in November 1888."

Regards,

Simon
          yes but they were probably busy working all the time and not strolling around the streets chatting up whores, but after work is different, plus they'd be working to a shift pattern, so many of these would indeed be free at night.
          Last edited by Malcolm X; 11-09-2011, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
            Hi Harry,
            If one is conspiracy minded, one could suggest that he was doing a favour for a mate, possibly a inmate of the Victoria home, who considered himself in a bit of a bother, being a innocent party.. namely the infamous Blotchy.
            But do we honestly believe that?
            I don't.
            That would be taking friendship to its limits.
            I honestly believe Blotchy is no more then a unfortunate pawn, and one can imagine lived through many trauma's in the coming months/years.
            I have only one suspect ..Maxwell's market porter. it would answer so many riddles, and make the Millers court murder less of a puzzle.
            Regards Richard.
            there is no need for GH to provide an alibi etc for JTR, because nobody will ever know who BLOTCHY FACE is in the future, or even GH himself; if he never went to the police.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post

Mrs Kennedy makes reference to seeing Kelly at 3:00am, or at least she appears to be the source for the news story.

"...Mrs. Kennedy is confident that the man whom she noticed speaking to the woman Kelly at three o'clock on Friday morning is identical with the person who accosted her on the previous Wednesday. "

Regards, Jon S.
              YES, so if you believe that GH was never there, now you know why he left at 3am... so his statement doesn't clash with this later sighting, but my guess is this sighting is a load of rubbish.

he's either fitted himself in as a total fake, or he was there as JTR

BUT, being there and telling the truth is least likely

1.... the contents of MJK stomach would take about 6 hours to digest, so if she died at 4am, then she probably ate at roughly 10pm, but if she ate at 2 to 3.30 am, then she would've been killed at about 9am !
              Last edited by Malcolm X; 11-09-2011, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Richard,
                I never said he was doing it for a mate.

Comment

think about it this way.

we have a man waiting outside millers court at about 2.30am, he's stocky, military looking/JOE AVERAGE and he's staring up the court.... standing still, bolt upright, as if on guard duty, thus military looking..... i couldn't care less what he's wearing, i'm not interested at all

he is therefore waiting for someone, or thinking of going up the court, he's seen but doesn't turn away, he therefore couldn't care less

Kelly looks like she died at 4am, whatever the truth, this makes this guy seen outside look very suspicious..... especially as a stalker and especially when you consider the bad weather/ cold/rain etc!

Kelly goes out again at about2.30 to 3am, maybe, if this guy is still there, he will either ignore her or talk to her, but if MJK sees him, she will almost definitely talk to him, because she needs the money..... FOR SURE.

only S.Lewis knows what this bloke looks like.

realising how dodgy this character seems, we have GH coming forward saying that this is him, because not only could he have broken in at 4am, he could also have been invited in by MJK at 2.30 am to 3am.

but also GH does not know for sure how well S.Lewis saw this guy, unless of course, he was waiting outside the inquest.

to pretend to be this guy is very brave and foolhardy and it's also very easy to be dismissed as a bullshitter (if she sais it's not him).... GH is also brazen/ confident and assuming too much that LA DE DA is a killer, he's fitting him up and planting this image into the minds of the police/ media, this is highly suspicious.

he is very inacurate with regards to realism, he sees far too much detail, and the red stone/ gold chain/ horseshoe pin is just rubbish, but the biggest load of crap is the parcel/ American cloth/ strap seen in his hand, this is of course JTRs knives, what a load of total rubbish...... i dont even need to explain why !

he never sais, ``i think he was wearing this, but i cant tell for sure because it was so dark``, he's describing this guy from his mind's eye, he never saw him and MJK...... his description should only have been about 1/3 of what it was.

it thus looks like he was there and fitting up LA DE DA to be JTR, this is his grand finale' and the next stage on from the graffiti/ Dutfields, it's 100% anti-semetic, but in a strange twist, he's also telling us lot that he's JTR.

WHY ? i dont know yet, but we are missing something very major here...who is GH ? not Toppy....... or we dont know enough about Toppy yet, but definitely not a stay at home family guy, because this is far too boring a life for someone like this.

anything major going against this...... yes, he doesn't describe MJK at all, compared to LA DE DA, this makes it appear that he didn't see or know her, this can be explained away, but it's worth mentioning, because saying ``i knew her`` could be a lie.

and without a description of her, but him still seeing these two, could also mean that he saw another woman by mistake !!!!!! good grief, yes!

Abberline thus made one massive **** up, he did not ask GH to describe MJK in detail at the police station,...... oh dear, how careless, because this is the one piece of info that would either prove or discredit him!
                  Last edited by Malcolm X; 11-10-2011, 06:15 PM.

Comment

HUTCHINSON also did not have to identify the body...... not that i know of anyway.

but the strangest of all is, as said; he didn't describe what MJK looked like/was wearing, but he managed to get around this by saying, ``i knew her``, therefore there's no need to describe her...... yea' right!

So this weakens GH being there and telling the truth..... he's weak with regards to this already.

this leaves him as either JTR, or after a money reward only, i'm trying to find out how old this GH was, yes we know Toppy was about 22, but i see no mention of this GHs age !

i think we're tending to accept without questioning well enough, that this guy is Toppy, just because of a dodgy signature and he's not even signed all 3 pages either, so this is definitely suspicious.

Comment

A reward would only be paid if an identification resulted in the killer being discovered.If Hutchinson was presenting an untrue account,and the person didn't exist,then he would be unable in future to identify anyone.So he is either telling the truth,or is not coming forward with reward in mind.

Comment

Hi Harry ,
                        You are absolutely correct, how can Hutchinson claim a reward on a made up account?
                        Indeed he had a good reason for coming forward...how about ''good intentions''
                        Regards Richard.

Comment

Hi Malcolm,
                          Hutchinson viewed the body on the Tuesday morning.
                          As for the non description of Mary's clothing, we surely can take it as fact that he would have been asked to describe what she was wearing at 2am, even if that is not mentioned in the official statement.
                          I am sure the whole of Hutchinson's '' interrogation'' [ as Abberline phrased it] did not consist of just the words issued in the statement...
                          Regards Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by harry View Post
                            A reward would only be paid if an identification resulted in the killer being discovered.If Hutchinson was presenting an untrue account,and the person didn't exist,then he would be unable in future to identify anyone.So he is either telling the truth,or is not coming forward with reward in mind.
                            ok, so everyone saying he came forward to claim a reward is wrong, this has fooled me too.... unless he thought that he could get a reward, but i'll opt for no reward as a reason, he identified the body, plus JTR or not, he knew what she was wearing.

if he wasn't there, he would not have known or been sure enough what she was wearing, also he would not have been sure enough about what she looked like, because we aren't either!..... Abberline would have tripped him up for sure, he would have been hesitating like crazy.

i think it's odd that if he was interrogated well and i expect that he would have been, that Abberline believed his description of LA DE DA, there is so much here that we're missing.

1.... this suspect passed right by him at close range.... very easy to see him well
                            2.... the street lighting might have been good enough.
                            3.... GH had a long time to look at him.

to me the most likely is that he was there and thus he didn't break down under interrogation, especially if the police were already well used to eyewitnesses lieing.

he therefore either saw the killer or he is the killer.

nobody like this suspect has been seen close to a victim, because he only fits a few of the others if this guy dressed up to kill MJK, thus disguising himself ... but he is definitely not the Eddowes suspect and this one is crucial....
                            NOW THEN :-

he fits the description of a nighmarish Jew from Petticoat lane, that in JTRs mind, also fits the graffiti/ Dutfields

he has accused this guy of murder, without even knowing that the killer is him, he has also made him look as guilty as possible with reference to his clothing..... this is DEFINITELY ON PURPOSE.

to me JTR is on an anti-semetic hate campaign and LA DE DA fits perfectly, in respect to Eddowes/ Stride, LA DE DA does not fit at all, the only person seen close by to a victim is BS/ SAILOR BOY and later on GH.

GH is probably BROAD SHOULDERS, who changed slightly to suit a Sailor boy, and finally changed back to be outside Millers court, but the person JTR must not look like is Sailor boy.

JTR for some reason does not describe a ``joe barnett``or a ``Tumblety``, no he goes way OTT and describes a Jew.

the word ``Lipski``.... the location of Dutfields, the graffiti, the description of LA DE DA, it all looks far too much the same, this culminated with JTR inserting himself into the case.

GH whoever he is, is amost definitely JTR.

There are a few hitches and blips that make me wonder, but not enough to throw him off course, he just looks way too guilty, there is no other suspect even close
                            Last edited by Malcolm X; 11-12-2011, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
                              Hi Malcolm,
                              Hutchinson viewed the body on the Tuesday morning.
                              One wonders what was left for Hutchinson to identify seeing as there was nothing for Barnett to identify either.

Regards, Jon S.
                              Regards, Jon S.

Comment

I hasn't been suggested that Hutchinson was angling to get a reward. The police paid informants to go around looking for the culprit the say they saw or if they claim to know what the person of interest looked like.
                                This did not depend on the witness being in a job - and being paid money in lieu of their wages.
                                Anyway the suggestion is that Hutchinson may have benefitted from this form of payment.

Comment

Working...
                                X