The Statement of George Hutchinson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just to be clear...

I posted publicly about the doubts over my identity, because those doubts had been expressed publicly. Given the circumstances, i understood the doubts, and trust any such doubts have now been resolved.

I received no messages villifying me, either privately or publicly.

Other issues can be dealt with privately.

I hope this thread can return to its primary purpose of discussing the statement of George Hutchinson.
    babybird

There is only one happiness in life—to love and be loved.

George Sand

Comment

• [QUOTE=Crystal;86825]
      Hi! Or maybe that should be - HAH! I bet none of you expected to see me here again, did you? Oh well, tough. I have things to say, and I'm bloody well going to say them.
      Oh and what it only took you a solid week to come here and "defend" yourself? Shows conviction that does.

All Jen ever did was be friendly and open to all. I would suggest, and I'm utterly correct, that anyone who thought otherwise is an extremely unpleasant person, which, by the way, is nothing to be proud of.
      Yep. All she did was be friendly and open to all AND DEFEND YOU AND YOUR HONOR right from the start, immediately after Rose. And you let her, knowing full well people who were doubting it had good cause, and you just let her go on defending you because you were too much of a coward to come clean.

Second. The Romford Rose debacle. Whatever anyone chooses to believe about this, the FACT of the matter is that I apologised, UNRESERVEDLY at the time. I have the response submitted to me by Admin

So what if you apologized to Stephen in private? Did you ever apologize to me for attempting to hose me? NO. You sent me a PM two days ago that was one of those wussy "IF I OFFENDED you, tell me what I did and I will apologize" crap. You never apologized to me. Did you apologize to Mike for going in the chatroom and hosing him? We considered you chat buddies, we talked to you all the time in there and you still decided to play your stupid, infantile mindgames and NO ONE not one single person has received an apology from you for doing it. The only reason you apologized to the admin was to keep your lying butt on the forums. How about ponying up and apologizing to everyone on the Hutchinson thread and the chatroom for your deception. WHERE'S THAT APOLOGY.

Where's the apology to Jen to lying to her and allowing her to defend you when you were rightly being doubted?

Where's the apology to Mike for slandering him and making him out to be some dog in heat?

Where's those apologies?

As to my 'motives' - what bloody motives? OH, SURE, of course I want to be vilified in public. Who wouldn't? I love it. Yep. No.
      How about the motives of why you would don a sock to trick, lie to and deceive people who counted you as a friend and more?

But of course, I realise that some people just have dick envy, and are desperately small, petty individuals - without pointing the finger in any particular direction, I must stress - who have no life to speak of outside this forum, and who find it utterly threatening when somebody like me gets up off their arse and actually does something, instead of choosing to engage in endless, tedious, circular arguments.
      Oh yeah, I know I can speak for myself when I say I have total envy of a person who is so mentally and emotionally deficient that they have to play childish sock puppet games with the members here. You are truly someone I admire and aspire to emulate. Why, maybe I'll go out and write my very own hoax diary and dedicate it to you. Because you know, the pathetic liars of the world are EXACTLY who I want to be like.

You know what. Kudos, you went to Kent to expand debate.

The problem is the person giving opinions has to be trustworthy. You are a liar. You lie all the time to everyone. How could we even trust your conclusions for a single second? Anyone who knows you knows full well when it comes to your "obsession" you will lie, trick and manipulate the truth to have the facts come out in your favor. So no one can actually believe any of your conclusions anyway.
      Last edited by Ally; 05-22-2009, 03:10 PM.

Let all Oz be agreed;
      I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• Hi

What a strange woman women, Crystal that is. As I have stated in a previous post my suspicions were not 100% certain regarding the possibility that babybird might be an alter ego of Crystal/Romford Rose. I was in two minds you see, which one I can't remember at the moment, ask the other fella, hullo this dual personality carry on is catching.

Thing is a precedent had been set, and with babybird being so supportative of Crystal the alarm bells started to ring, falsely so as it turns out.

Babybird has reacted with incredible calm since my insinuation that she might be an alto ego of Crystal, and accepted my apology, so good on her. She admits above that no one vilified her, so where Crystal is coming from in her last post is beyond me.

This has left a sour taste in my mouth, and in hindsight, I now regret what I said but that's life. As babybird says best thing is to put this little episode behind us, and hope that this thread can return to some kind of normality. Although threads discussing Mr Hutchinson seem to get a bit out of hand do they not

All the best

Observer

Comment

• Although threads discussing Mr Hutchinson seem to get a bit out of hand do they not
          They certainly do, Observer.

And it provides us - well, me at least - with an opportunity to observe that he's still wreaking havoc even from beyond the grave.

Comment

• Observer,

Of course you have nothing to apologize for. Crystal was trying to play the victim and to redirect the outrage. I think Hutch can rest easy now.

Mike
            huh?

Comment

• Hutch is a proverbial pain in the arse...official.

Comment

• Hehehe, he's certainly doing that Ben. Laughing his wideawake hat off no doubt

all the best

Observer

Comment

• Originally posted by halomanuk View Post
                  Hutch is a proverbial pain in the arse...official.

It isn't Hutch, if you think about it.

Mike
                  huh?

Comment

• so it's coincidence that all the threads with bust ups are Hutch threads ? Not only recently but earlier times as well ?

Comment

• Hi Mike

I think you'll agree that these episodes don't do this web site any favours. I've heard it's the first place the script writers of Coronation Street, Eastenders, Emmerdale et al turn to when they have a writers block. Shakespeare would have loved this place.

all the best

Observer
                      Last edited by Observer; 05-22-2009, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, and you just wait until my movie comes out. The battle scenes will be well worth the admission price of $10,000. 900 hours of action... and that's before the death scenes.

Mike
                        huh?

Comment

• hehehehehe...always look on the bright side of life Mike

all the best

Observer

Comment

• Confused of East Cheam

I am now officially totally confused. What on earth is going on here? I was under the impression that Crystal was some kind of document examiner and had something to say about the Hutchinson statement. I read loads of her posts hoping she was going to say something but she never seemed to get there.

Then I read the incredible post number 147 and I am wondering what the hell is this all about? Is this Trenouth in another disguise or what?

Can anyone explain to me what is going one here?

Comment

• Bob,

She became a bit unraveled and lied to several people, taking on the guise of a different person at times, and concurrently with her Crystal persona. We don't really know if she is a document examiner, and neither do we trust her in that or any capacity. She committed these acts in chat, with the use of PMs, and on the boards until she was found out. I would say she is somewhat like that Felicity character and needs help, but I'm no expert on personality disorders.

You can wade through everything if you want to, but I think I've encapsulated everything for you.

Cheers,

Mike
                              huh?

Comment

• No to wading!

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
                                Bob,

She became a bit unraveled and lied to several people, taking on the guise of a different person at times, and concurrently with her Crystal persona. We don't really know if she is a document examiner, and neither do we trust her in that or any capacity. She committed these acts in chat, with the use of PMs, and on the boards until she was found out. I would say she is somewhat like that Felicity character and needs help, but I'm no expert on personality disorders.

You can wade through everything if you want to, but I think I've encapsulated everything for you.

Cheers,

Mike
                                No I think you have summed it up perfectly. I must admit I am always a bit sceptical of people who promise the earth - tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                                X