The Statement of George Hutchinson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Bob

The three signatures from the police statement of George Hutchinson can be found on the George Hutchinson in 1911 census thread, they are on page three ans were supplied by the able Mr Sam Flynn

It is a bit disconcerting Mike

all the best

Observer

Comment

• Here's the other comparison:

Mike
      huh?

Comment

• Just to clarify, that's statement signature #3 again at top of the list. The rest are Toppy, of course.

Comment

• gee thanks guys

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
          Observer,

You are thinking as I am. That is a bit frightening.

Mike
          Mike, i am surprised at you, unpleasantly surprised, sadly. I now understand the context of all your little digs at not knowing who someone is. Believe me, if you can, that I am me, always have been, always will be. I've used the name babybird67 online now for about eight years. I'm not a figment of anyone's imagination, except maybe God's, if he exists.

I've said many times in chat, if you want to know anything about me, just ask. I'm an open book and perhaps to my own detriment i do not wear masks or make-up of any kind, either online or off. Whether that's good enough for you, who knows. And whether an apology is good enough for me, who knows either.

Observer, i dont know you. If i had met you in chat you would have by now got an understanding of who i am, and that i am most definitely and certainly NOT an incarnation of anyone else. I am a regular in chat. I speak to everyone without prejudice; i have friends (or at least thought i had) on both sides of the Hutch debate. I don't believe in gang warfare...that much should be clear also from my posts.

Anyone who doubts who i am or has one of these weird double computer arguments (the same people who would poo poo the theories of double identity in the Ripper world i would imagine) is quite welcome to check with Stephen Ryder whether there is any connection whatsoever in IP address with Crystal's...but i will save you the trouble, there won't be.

FYI, and anyone else interested, when i joined this forum, i posted in the pub, with PERSONAL details of who and where i am. My real name, Jen, my marital status, my location etc etc...i've been warned several times since not to be so open about myself, but i can't help it, it's who i am.

At that time, i started to come into chat; both Ben and Crystal were often there, probably because we all live in the same country, so same time zone etc, and we all got on and they made me very welcome.

I was immediately attracted to the Hutch thread, BEFORE discussing this with Ben and Crystal, because it was a popular thread, so started reading it. I've been completely consistent in not agreeing with either Ben or Crystal that Hutch is the Ripper...in fact my view is there on the thread for the record that i revised my opinion to be less in line with Ben's...eg i began by stating there was no match, when Crystal posted up two apparently matching signatures that she later revealed were not matches, i decided i did not have experience enough to decide either way, and that has been my consistent position since.

I am so naive...i had absolutely no idea any of this was going on. It makes me sad to think my own credibility has been and is being questioned merely because i was kept out of the loop and had NO idea what was going on whatsoever.

Conversations that i have had in chat are coming back to my recollection with new significance...for example. Ally was posing a question about lying and forgiveness etc...Ally can be mean at the best of times (sorry A but you know it's true ) and she was quite aggressive with her questioning...it was late over here, time zone difference, and i didnt understand what she was trying to get at or why she was being so belligerent about it, so i declined to get involved, although now i can see that might have made it look even MORE like i wasnt a genuine person. Multiple comments from Mike, despite my being very open with my fondness for him and his sense of humour, about things not being what they seem...how stupid i must be.

I might be stupid but i'm not duplicitous.

For the record, i do not condone dishonesty. I do not condone creating multiple user accounts for the purpose of stirring trouble or deceiving others. I do believe if someone has done something wrong then they ought to apologise for that wrong. I try to apologise myself when i've done something wrong. I try to be honest in all my dealings with other people. I have no alternative names or user accounts. Check with admin if you have any doubt.

Mike, and Ally, can give accurate accounts of my utter bafflement at some of the things that have been said to me. I see now that those things were designed to establish whether i myself was a sock puppet. I hope by now both of them are satisfied that i am not.

Anyone with any other questions regarding my identity is quite welcome to walk into chat and ask me, or PM me.

I'm me, Jen, babybird, nobody else.
          babybird

There is only one happiness in life—to love and be loved.

George Sand

Comment

• Hi babybird

If you read my post I did use the word "wondering", so you see I am still very much in two minds (pardon the pun) regarding triple identity. However, I don't think there's much doubt that we do have a case of double identity.

Your vociferous defense of Crystal might have had a bearing on my conclusions, but If you are who you say you are then fair enough, please accept my apologies.

all the best

Observer

Comment

• Originally posted by Observer View Post
              Hi babybird

If you read my post I did use the word "wondering", so you see I am still very much in two minds (pardon the pun) regarding triple identity. However, I don't think there's much doubt that we do have a case of double identity.

Your vociferous defense of Crystal might have had a bearing on my conclusions, but If you are who you say you are then fair enough, please accept my apologies.

all the best

Observer
              Hi Observer,

I am who i say i am. I did not know there was anything duplicitous going on. If i did, i certainly would not have been a party to it. I had no reason to believe there was anything dishonest going on.

I told you, stupid i may be, duplicitous, never.

I appreciate your apology.

catch you around sometime
              babybird

George Sand

Comment

• If you read my post I did use the word "wondering", so you see I am still very much in two minds (pardon the pun) regarding triple identity
                I don't blame you, Observer.

I'm secretly John Eddleston and Chris Miles.

Best regards,

Hornchurch Harry

Comment

• No Problem babybird.

Hehehe nice one Ben

all the best

Observer

Comment

• Just caught up on whats been bantied about since Ive been off for a few days.....and I can say now that I have, for me, the issue of George Hutchinson is resolved, hes the one that had an unbelievable suspect sighting on the 5th Canonical murder. Thats his rap sheet, and I dont see why it should change. They thought he lied, so do I. Done.

I think perhaps some of you should re-evaluate what youre doing and how your doing it. The mean spirited crap that gets slung around for the sake of a less than critical issue about a DISCREDITED WITNESS is beyond me.

Catch you on more relevant discussions.

Best regards

Comment

• BB,

If you look closely, you'll see that I never said anything against you, only that things are not what they seem and that this forum isn't a great way to know the truth about people. Never once did I knock you. I was only being guarded at times, and you surely see why now.

Cheers,

Mike
                      huh?

Comment

• morning Mike

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
                        Observer,

You are thinking as I am.

Mike
                        You were thinking as Observer commented, that your little feathered friend may also be involved.

Talking with you has been like talking riddles at times, and i didn't know why. Now i do. And i understand your doubts within that context. But i have chatted with you many times in the chatroom and i do believe any pretense on my part to be anything other than what i am would have been apparent to those members here with whom i have had regular and frequent contact and conversations.

I am pleased to hear that you havent said anything detrimental about me apart from the above, which, as i say, i do understand within the context of what i now know. I just wish you (or someone else) had told me before...i'm not good with riddles. I need things

s-p-e-l-l-e-d o-u-t l-e-t-t-e-r b-y l-e-t-t-e-r.

You may like to have a gander at my new signature which Mark designed for me last night...thought it was fairly apt under the circumstances and will probably keep it for a few weeks at least.

You can imagine that the duplicity that was a great annoyance to some, was more than a little devastating for me. Everything i did and said regarding Crystal was done in good faith and complete ignorance of what, it now seems, others were aware of. I can only apologise for my utter stupidity, and i would particularly like to apologise to Ally, to whom in my ignorance i had ascribed a disliking of Crystal, and therefore me by association, based on personal preference alone. I am sorry Ally that i doubted your motives. It is more than apparent to me now that yours were not the motives that i should have been doubting.
                        babybird

George Sand

Comment

• Thank you, and Goodnight.

Hi! Or maybe that should be - HAH! I bet none of you expected to see me here again, did you? Oh well, tough. I have things to say, and I'm bloody well going to say them. Or did we all imagine I'd a: just roll over and let myself be kicked; or b: come back wearing sackcloth and ashes with a bell round my neck? Shame for those who thought they'd killed me off, hey? Life's a bitch.... or somebody is, at least. Notice, please, that I don't say who. Maybe I'm referring to myself, maybe that was just a general comment, or maybe.... Well, who can say?

You all should know by now that I'm not prepared to. OH NO, not duplicitous Crystal. All my secrets are my own.

First - the people who have doubted and vilified Jenny, in public and in private, are hideous, despicable morons. I am not culpable for the mentally deficient antics of people who scheme and plot in bizarre ways against innocent members of this community. All Jen ever did was be friendly and open to all. I would suggest, and I'm utterly correct, that anyone who thought otherwise is an extremely unpleasant person, which, by the way, is nothing to be proud of.

Second. The Romford Rose debacle. Whatever anyone chooses to believe about this, the FACT of the matter is that I apologised, UNRESERVEDLY at the time. I have the response submitted to me by Admin. Look, here it is:

After receiving your message from this afternoon and considering it, the restrictions have been lifted from your account. Your willingness to accept responsibility weighed heavily in your favor as very few people do that these days.

Understand clearly that this issue has used up two strikes. A third of this magnitude and you are out, there will be no warning and no appeal.

I appreciate that this was out of character for you and I don't expect it will happen again.

Hmm.. Well, I bet you didn't expect me to do THAT, did you? OH that bloody Crystal, full of surprises.

And, by the way? Anyone who says that is not the response I had from Admin at the time is a fraud and a liar. I liked that! Funny, huh? See, I do have a sense of humour!

Now then, if anyone reading this is actually intelligent enough to grasp it, there are a few things in there that may perhaps be noted. 1. I apologised unreservedly at the time. 2. Admin accepted that apology, and that it was out of character. 3. I wasn't allowed to do it, EVER AGAIN. And look. I havent'. Because - OH LOOK! Jenny isn't me and I'm not her. How utterly, bloody ridiculous and infantile all this hysteria has been. Back to the playground with you, children. Since my apology was accepted at the time, I rather think that should have been the end of the matter, and I know exactly why this has come up again now - and I know, and so do others, perfectly well, that is has nothing at all to do with Romford Rose.

As to my 'motives' - what bloody motives? OH, SURE, of course I want to be vilified in public. Who wouldn't? I love it. Yep. No.

I'm not looking for applause, I couldn't care less. I haven't been paid for any of the work I've done at Kew, so look it can't be that! Hmm... running out of ideas here - anyone else got any?

Well, since you all may struggle with that one, I'll give you a clue. I wanted to help. Ready? Here is comes....I wanted, in fact to further debate, because, like it or not, people, that's what I do. It's my job, and my main concern in life. That's what motivates me. And from the very beginning of my time on this forum, that has been my primary motivation. In fact, that was what drew me in the first place.

But hey, what the hell? I can still do that, you know, and nobody here can do a bloody thing about it. Life's a Bitch, hey? I couldn't care less what people think about that. I went to Kew, quite clearly, and I saw the statement of Hutchinson, and the rest, quite clearly. And the observations I made are all sound. I would be astonished if anyone else working in the field disagreed with me. Where I have not been certain, I have said as much. I haven't made any wild claims here. It's my work, my reseach, and my intellectual product. I can do what I bloody well like with it. Sit on it, publish it.... hmm... decisions, decisions....

But of course, I realise that some people just have dick envy, and are desperately small, petty individuals - without pointing the finger in any particular direction, I must stress - who have no life to speak of outside this forum, and who find it utterly threatening when somebody like me gets up off their arse and actually does something, instead of choosing to engage in endless, tedious, circular arguments.

For those that would prefer to continue said circular arguments, knock yourselves out. I, on the other hand, will publish my findings, possibly in Swedish - Um, Ok, not Swedish - but maybe, let's say, in Medieval Latin, Old or Middle English? Yes, you know, I'm warming to that idea. It'd be so much fun watching people try and translate it! OH Damn that Crystal, she's bloody cleverer than all of us put together. Shame, huh? Life really is a bitch, isn't it?

Another day. My motivations, and reasons for being here have all left me, and so, with regret, I have no reason to post again.

Thank you and goodnight.

C.E.J. Day.

OR AM I???
                          Last edited by Guest; 05-22-2009, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• Well, that meant a lot. Yawn.

Mike
                            huh?

Comment

• Looking at Crystal's post one more time, I suggest it is the typical sort of rant that a child has wherein, the fingers are pointed at others as if they are responsible for her actions. By some of us wondering what the truth about Jenny was, we are all of a sudden morons, as if believing everything in this forum is true, is somehow an intellectually superior position to take. No one vilified BB. It is another bit of posturing to redirect guilt. There is no mention of her private messages to others insisting one of us had a vendetta against her because he "came on" to her in private but was rejected. This is revolting at the very least, if not slander. It is the kind of thing that makes me ill. This woman is manipulative and vindictive in my opinion, and is to be avoided at all costs, much like that Felicity Lowndes character. I see the same personality flaws in both of them. This latest post supports that hypothesis.

Cheers,

Mike
                              huh?

Comment

• She said you came onto her Mike ?
                                Weird...

Comment

Working...
                                X