The Statement of George Hutchinson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry,

Start with post 167 (I think). I asked her (a newbie) to go in the chat and she was there immediately. That was suspicious to me that she could navigate the site so quickly. It went downhill from there.

Mike
    huh?

Comment

• Will do,
      how was she found out and by whom ?

Comment

• Originally posted by halomanuk View Post
        Will do,
        how was she found out and by whom ?
        I suspected, but wasn't sure. Ask Ally about it please.

Thanks,

Mike
        huh?

Comment

• Hi,
          i am completely lost here, i personally have no need to doubt the poster named as Crystal, whilst i appreciate that one has no actual idea who one is posting to, i have no reason to feel i was being duped.
          I agree, it is frustrating, that so many vague responses are in evidence, however, i believe there may be a reason that Crystal is sidetracked for the present time.
          i suggest that we all give this poster , time to gather her thoughts, and for the time being, all those that doubt her intentions, hold back their fire , until it should become one hundred per cent clear to us one way or the other.
          I have often come across as a 'softie' on Casebook, it may indeed be that case, however i would hate to see Crystal [ if proven authentic] leave the boards disapointed in her fellow members attitude.
          Regards Richard.

Comment

• I am remaining neutral on all this until everything surfaces..

Comment

• Richard,

Your reasons are why I didn't bring up the sock puppet thing, though true.
              I don't think there are any attacks going on, just Q and A. Keep your helmet on just in case.

Mike
              huh?

Comment

• Hi Mike

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
                That would be a graphologist; someone who reads personality traits from writing. Similar to tea leaves, astrology, phrenology, and religion.

Mike
                Determining personality traits couldn't have been further from my mind Mike, I was thinking more along the lines of one poster posing as two differrent entity's, or pehaps three.

all the best

Observer
                Last edited by Observer; 05-20-2009, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Observer,

Well, the personality stayed kind of the same in both entities, but yeah, I see what you mean.

Mike
                  huh?

Comment

• Signatures

OK. Well I think it’s fairly obvious that the Lambeth signature is completely different from the other three, it is also fairly obvious that it was written by someone who is not at home with a pen and ink. The signature is very slow and deliberate, in much the same way a young child writes for the first time. The 1898 and the 1911 signatures show some similarities, but the one labelled 1888 is different from all the rest.

None of these signatures were done by the person who signed the first page of the statement. That signature was done by someone again unfamiliar with the use of the pen and is slow and hesitating. The signature on the second page of the statement, which incidentally reads ‘Geo’ not ‘George’ was done by the same person who signed the first page.

I’m not sure where the signature above labelled 1888 came from. Can anyone enlighten me?
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Hi Bob

That's the witnesses statement from page three if i'm not mistaken

all the best

Observer

Comment

• Very interesting, Bob.

One thing that Crystal observed from her analysis last Saturday was that the signatures appended to the original statement were very large in contrast to the signatures of GWTH (Toppy), a fact which often gets lost in montages such as the one above. I've seen some images from that recent analysis, and they're quite enlightenining in this regard. But yes, 1898 and 1911 were written by the same hand.

Best regards,
                        Ben

Comment

• Hi Mike

As you said earlier it was pretty obvious really, just wonderling if our feathered freind is involved also.

all the best

Observer

Comment

• Originally posted by Observer View Post
                            Hi Bob

That's the witnesses statement from page three if i'm not mistaken

all the best

Observer
                            For some reason I don't seem to have that one. If that is the case then it was written by a different person to the the first two.

Comment

• Bob,

Gareth posted another list of signatures that were done by plumber George Hutchinson. He was listing family names, I believe. It is sometime after the post you looked at, but it is enlightening.
                              Mike
                              huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Observer View Post
                                Hi Mike

As you said earlier it was pretty obvious really, just wonderling if our feathered freind is involved also.
                                Observer,

You are thinking as I am. That is a bit frightening.

Mike
                                huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X