No announcement yet.

The Statement of George Hutchinson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could, you would tell that things developed because of certain attitudes and not because of any connection with you.
    Oh come on, Mike.

I've never regarded you as a bad sort, but I think you know precisely why "things developed", and why Crystal suddenly became the grand 'ol enemy in the equation, and it has very little do with her position as stated in the 1911 thread.

Comment

• Ben,

It has everything to do with attitude. I think Crystal really never gave her full opinion on Hutch/Toppy, so it can't be about that, can it? It also has nothing to do with her association with you. I've always liked you (in a manly way), you know that. She's not a good person in my view. It's hard to overcome that perception, and I hold some responsibility for being less than forgiving.

Cheers,

Mike
      huh?

Comment

• Crystal posted on the boards under her sock Romford Rose. She created a fake persona intended solely to dupe the members of this board and dick with their heads. There was no other reason but to mislead, screw with and misinform.

If you can't see how that has bearing on those of us who are now not willing to take her statements as to her identity at her say so, then all I have to say is you are either so far up her butt you can no longer get oxygen, or you have as much of a credibility problem at this point as she does.

Crystal created a fake identity SOLELY to dick with the people on these boards. Her word is therefore suspect without proof.

Let all Oz be agreed;
        I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• Oh and you know usually I don't get involved in petty Ally gets special treatment whiny rants from infantile little crybabies, but go fck yourself Ben.

You have been just as rude, just as caustic and just as much of an asshat as I have been over the years, including recently telling another poster that he deserved to be gassed and you are still here allowed to do your thing.

Grow the fck up. The fact that Crystal is still here and allowed to post is pretty indicative that most things are allowed to slide on the boards, including you and your ceaseless ranting. So quit being such a whiny little btch and just accept the fact that your girlfriend has a credibility problem.

How's that for rude and caustic. Which isn't against any of the rules. Creating Sock puppets however IS.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

• How's that for rude and caustic. Which isn't against any of the rules
            Well, therein lies the problem.

Congratulations for illustrating my point and pissing on your own bonfire in the process.

I mean, we get people like you hurling abuse at everybody all the time for years and years, despite exhibiting no knowledge whatsoever about the case and making an embarrassing prize tit of yourself when you pretend you do, and we have another individual who, according to you, created a sock puppet, never insulting anyone at any point.

Who is the more sinning of the two?

Hmmm?

Think about it.

Everyone else think about it too.

And for pity's sake: "Whiny little bitch"..? "Infantile little crybabies..."

Have you HEARD yourself recently? "Oooh, I'm Queen Mean! Please reassure me that it's cool to be mean!"

Tha fact that I'm allowed to post is the same reason that you're allowed to post, and the same is true of Crystal.

If you don't wish to take Crystal seriously, boo hoo. The people worth taking seriously do, because they possess proof that she did precisely as she claimed she did, and is a forensic document examiner, precisely as she claimed.

Sure, you'll do your damnest to get me banned for this, and if you do, that'll amount to additional vindication of my observations.

Bring on the hilarity,

Ben
            Last edited by Ben; 05-20-2009, 04:48 AM.

Comment

• You know Ben, you and crystal are perfect for each other. Neither one EVER accepts responsibility for what you do wrong and every time you get caught out you blame someone else as being worse than you as an excuse for your behavior.

Oh and of course the "Now you are going to get me banned.." part 2 of the Ally gets special treatment. Jesus, will all you infants get a new act because that one is really tired.

God forbid you accept the simple fact that Crystal screwed up. She screwed up, period. All she had to do was admit and say sorry and that would have been the end of it, but god no. Neither one of you can just man up and quit pointing the finger at everyone else as an excuse for what you do.

And your attempting to deflect the blame to me AFTER I HELPED her really is just indicative that you really are pathetic and perfect for her.
              Last edited by Ally; 05-20-2009, 05:08 AM.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

• I never claimed you get special treatment.

I'm not criticising the administration at all.

I'm wondering why "creating a sock puppet" is any worse than anything you or I have been guilty of in the past. That's all. We've all "screwed up" at times, but I personally do not accept that any of Crystal's alleged transgressions entitle us to dismiss her earlier revelations or otherwise depict her a fraud. I know that the reverse is true. If you helped her, I appreciate that as I'm sure she does. I am fully aware of Crystal's credentials, but I personally sympathise with her reluctance to divulge them, given the relentless hostility. It is for the readership to decide whether they wish to value her contributions or not.
                Last edited by Ben; 05-20-2009, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• Because it's trolling. Sock puppets are used for one purpose and one purpose only: to cause trouble. You might be rude and caustic and I might be a hard core bitch, but we aren't hiding it and we aren't doing it in a way that is subversive: it's right out there for everyone to see and people can judge accordingly. What Crystal did is dishonest. It's the equivalent of fraud in terms of internet message boards. And yes, fraud is worse than being rude.

And it is absolutely related to credibility. I am a bitch. I don't expect people to think I am nice and if I suddenly started expecting people to believe I was nice and sweet and charitable, it would be a joke because of my history. Crystal has perpetuated identity fraud on the message boards. Expecting people to believe she's now telling the truth and is not playing games with her identity is as ludicrous as people expecting me to give to alcoholics anonymous or you to be reasonable on the subject of Hutchinson.

Yes people are going to believe what they want to believe. And if they want to believe she's an expert with absolutely no proof whatsoever of that, that is fine. But when they are making up their minds, they should know that she has engaged in identity fraud before on the boards and factor that into their decision of how much they trust her analysis.

Especially when you consider she and you both appear to think there is nothing wrong creating a fake persona in a community you are a part of for no better reason than to cause trouble. There are people who go by different identities for a variety of reasons both past and present, but there is a marked difference in that and trolling, which is what she did.

But as you say, the facts are out there, and people can make up their own minds as to what her credibility in this matter is. It's obvious no one is actually going to get a straight answer in regards to her credentials, so they will have to make up their own minds without them.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

• Why did Crystal create a sock puppet ? for what reason ?

Comment

• And sp...

Can anyone post the two signatures on here so I can have a look?

Comment

• Barry,

It was strange really. She created it to ask questions about how people felt about Crystal, Ben, their relationship, that sort of thing. It wasn't hard to detect it being her as Romford Rose and she were both quite aggressive. The questions were uncomfortable. I can tell you that much.

Mike
                        huh?

Comment

• Did this happen in the chatroom Mike ? or on the forum here ?

Comment

• Bob,

Here's the first comparison: http://forum.casebook.org/showpost.p...&postcount=258

Mike
                            huh?

Comment

• Barry,

In the chat and on the forum. Look at the 1911 thread for Romford Rose.

Mike
                              huh?

Comment

• I missed all that in the chatroom but i will have a look at the 1911 thread.
                                Thanks for filling me in Mike,
                                Barry

Comment

Working...
                                X