Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only one man would know

Hello.
    I have started this thread so that members can discuss my conviction, that the only person that would know of a payment paid to the witness who saw Mjk on the morning of the 9th Nov 88, was the actual witness, a man calling himself George Hutchinson.
    No British based newspaper ever released that information , and it only came to light a year or so ago.
    It is irrelevant, to make referance that the witness account was discredited, what is relevant is attempting to identify my belief [ and others thank god] that GWTH was infact that Witness.
    Answer one Question.
    How did Reg Hutchinson become aware of a payment of five pounds, if it did not come from his fathers own lips?
    That sum was mentioned on air [in that programme,] the best part of twenty years before he came into contact with any author.
    So i guess Regs elusive broadcast fell on, only one pair of ears amongst the wavelengths, but luck would have it, yours truely heard it, and continues to fight on.
    Regards Richard.

This is just silly!

Richard,

You have had these questions answered so many times this is now becoming extremely tedious.

Apparently if you don't like the answers you get you just start another thread. Please stop!

Comment

Hi Richard,
      hardly a proof, in my opinion.
      With the same reasoning, we have to admit that Hutch-Toppy has seen Sir Randolph in Miller's Court.

Amitiés,
      David

Comment

Hi Richard,

Just doing the math it would seem probably more than just one family would have heard about a sum of money paid to a witness,.. you'd have the family of the officer who took the money to him, the family of the officer that authorized the payment, the families of any officers who knew a payment took place, you'd have anyone that the original recipient chose to tell himself...that story may have been passed on down through many different families over the years. I would imagine anyone with police roots of that period might have similar stories of suspects and witnesses.

This isnt the "inside bit" of information that you feel it is.

Best regards.

Comment

Hi Richard,

How did Reg Hutchinson become aware of a payment of five pounds, if it did not come from his fathers own lips?
          Reg suggested that Toppy was paid off to keep quiet about "what he really knew" - which was that he'd seen Lord Randolph Churchill.

The Wheeling Register included an article with the headlines "Gossip", which claimed that "some clever individual" had been paid to accompany police round the district in search of an invented suspect.

That's two highly dubious sources, and two highly dubious sources don't equate to good provenance, unfortunately.

Best regards,
          Ben

Comment

I've never heard of so much crap in all my life, Lord Randolph Churchill would have never visited a prostitute in Whitechapel............. that is just farcical rubbish, i wont even entertain the thought.

he would've had plenty of high class prostitutes, or normal women to choose from, good grief this is total crap; he would never have stepped into no13 Millers court, it's a disgusting hovel, plus Mary was far too ``underclass`` for an upper class gent like him.... the classes never mixed, he would've visited only a high class brothel and only the best...in the West End, an exclusive club!

and where's this famous radio broadcast, nobody can trace it, and i know somebody who actually spoke to REG and he told me, ``i'm not sure about REG, it could be 50:50 that he was Toppy's son``, he spoke to Reg years ago.

this thread is just silly speculation, there was no payoff, HUTCH was dismissed as unreliable by Abberline, Hutch's statement of what he saw that night is total rubbish, he definitely made it all up, but for what reason remains a mystery.
            Last edited by Malcolm X; 04-10-2009, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Ooh! Another Toppy thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm X View Post
                I've never heard of so much crap in all my life, Lord Randolph Churchill would have never visited a prostitute in Whitechapel............. that is just farcical rubbish, i wont even entertain the thought.

he would've had plenty of high class prostitutes, or normal women to choose from, good grief this is total crap; he would never have stepped into no13 Millers court, it's a disgusting hovel, plus Mary was far too ``underclass`` for an upper class gent like him.... the classes never mixed, he would've visited only a high class brothel and only the best...in the West End, an exclusive club!

and where's this famous radio broadcast, nobody can trace it, and i know somebody who actually spoke to REG and he told me, ``i'm not sure about REG, it could be 50:50 that he was Toppy's son``, he spoke to Reg years ago.

this thread is just silly speculation, there was no payoff, HUTCH was dismissed as unreliable by Abberline, Hutch's statement of what he saw that night is total rubbish, he definitely made it all up, but for what reason remains a mystery.
                Malcolm,
                we've to be fair with Richard.
                He never said he believed in Sir Randolph as a suspect.
                Just check the opening post of this thread.

Amitiés, all.
                Last edited by DVV; 04-10-2009, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Hey, where did my post go? How odd! Sorry to say you all missed my erudite wit that time-such a loss!

Comment

Hi Richard,
                    sorry I'm new and not quite up to date on the topic. Can you elaborate what is the evidence that recently surfaced that money was given to the witness?
                    Thanks & best wishes,
                    IchabodCrane

Comment

Hi Ichabod,

Try this:

All the best,
                      Ben

Comment

One thing that leads me to suspect that Hutchinson was paid was that initially, he was believed. In fact, his description seems to have been trusted. No doubt some would say that this was because he painted a picture of someone who was stereotypically a man many could dislike and could believe did it ('e ain't one'uv us!). Yet, if money was paid out, it would make sense that they would want to have something to show for their money, and so took the lead very seriously, more seriously than other leads for which, perhaps no money was doled out.

Cheers,

Mike

On with the arguing!
                        huh?

Comment

Originally posted by DVV View Post
                          Malcolm,
                          we've to be fair with Richard.
                          He never said he believed in Sir Randolph as a suspect.
                          Just check the opening post of this thread.

Amitiés, all.
                          i dont care, my main arguement is that there is no proof of this radio broadcast, only Richard seems to have heard it, and this later Lord Randolf Churchill theory, is just total twaddle, it's 100% fabricated by people that want to perpetuate a conspiracy theory.....it's gossip.

Hutch saw Churchill...... come on, does anybody really believe that, in addition; Churchill wouldn't have dressed like that either, that LA DE DA Jew was dressed more like a victorian version of ``Mr Bling`` no class at all!

he was carrying a parcel that just so happens to resemble surgeons knives wrapped up in American cloth, not a hope in hell. the Ripper never carried this, Mary Kelly/the others too, would've been instantly suspicious of this....becaue it tells you strait away ``it looks like he's carrying knives``

this is like seeing ``Prince Eddie strolling around Dorset st on his own`` not a hope in hell.

i'm sorry but this thread really annoys me !

Comment

Hi Mike,

It's very unlikely that any witness received payment. As soon as it became public knowledge that witnesses were being paid off simply for coming forward and delivering an account, the police would have been bombarded with hoards of new "witness" coming forward and bull$hitting their way into receiving similar treatment, not to mention all the earlier witnesses re-emerging to ask why they weren't paid.

It just wouldn't be practical.

Best regards,
                            Ben

Comment

Originally posted by IchabodCrane View Post
                              Hi Richard,
                              sorry I'm new and not quite up to date on the topic. Can you elaborate what is the evidence that recently surfaced that money was given to the witness?
                              Thanks & best wishes,
                              IchabodCrane
                              EVIDENCE EVIDENCE EVIDENCE..........none at all, sorry!

Comment

Working...
                              X