Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any updates, or opinions on this witness.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
    Hello Trevor,

Let’s just say that I’ve seen no evidence to suggest that the body parts were removed at any other time.
    I have said this this to not only you, others who take the same view as you. that if you are going to rely on the old accepted theory then back it up with evidence. The answer is there is none, other than inferences you and other researchers have drawn as a result of them being found missing when the post mortems were carried out some 12 hours later.

You have to ask why if the organs were purportedly taken away by the killer , and why did of the major police officials involved in these murders mention this in later years, or in fact at the time? After all there were many who were happy to talk about the murders and to write their memoirs.

Last edited by Trevor Marriott; 08-24-2018, 05:42 AM.

Comment

• Duplicated post

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
        I do place importance on the 4am cries of murder also. Would the ripper wait 2 hours, 4 hours to strike? I too find a lttle hard to beleive.
        Hi Abby

Why not sit by the fire for a couple of hours,especially if he had nowhere else to sleep.
        At 4am there would be less people moving about, and less chance of a boyfriend turning up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
          I have said this this to not only you, others who take the same view as you. that if you are going to rely on the old accepted theory then back it up with evidence. The answer is there is none, other than inferences you and other researchers have drawn as a result of them being found missing when the post mortems were carried out some 12 hours later.

You have to ask why if the organs were purportedly taken away by the killer , did none of the major police officials involved in these murders mention this in later years, or in fact at the time? After all there were many who were happy to talk about it or to write their memoirs, and why were organs not taken or an attempt made to take them from the other victims?

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
          But what is the evidence that body parts were illegally removed by officials during the most high profile murder case in British crime history?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

You have to ask why if the organs were purportedly taken away by the killer , and why did of the major police officials involved in these murders mention this in later years, or in fact at the time? After all there were many who were happy to talk about the murders and to write their memoirs.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
            Hi Trevor

What evidence do you have for the organs been taken at any other time, if it wasn`t when they were murdered ?
            Sorry, Herlock, our post`s crossed

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
              Hi Abby

Why not sit by the fire for a couple of hours,especially if he had nowhere else to sleep.
              At 4am there would be less people moving about, and less chance of a boyfriend turning up.
              Hi Jon
              Yes if If hutch wasn't the killer, Ive got him at next best thing, and that what I probably think he did-perhaps waiting for things to quiet down around the court.
              "Is all that we see or seem
              but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
              quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Organ transplant request

Please, folks, take that "He did/didn't take organs" discussion to another thread.
                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Hi Jon
                  Yes if If hutch wasn't the killer, Ive got him at next best thing, and that what I probably think he did-perhaps waiting for things to quiet down around the court.
                  What about Hutch as Blotchy ?

Comment

What about Hutch as Blotchy ?
                    no.

blotchy was way to distinct looking-im sure abberline or someone would have noticed. and no way the ripper would have left and come back, once he had mary where he wanted her.
                    "Is all that we see or seem
                    but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                    quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

and no way the ripper would have left and come back, once he had mary where he wanted her.
                      I don`t know about this, Abby. He could have left the room as a client, observing how to open the door, and sneaked back in as the killer, knowing Mary was alone in bed.

Comment

• Hi,
                        Checking through some old messages this morning [ private messages] I came across one who I clearly did not read properly .
                        In the message I was told that Neil Hutchinson , son of Arthur, and nephew of Reg, claimed on Karen Trenouth site at least six years ago, that his uncle Reg was on the radio in the 1970's.
                        Which is what I have been saying for years.
                        I have not seen the said web site, neither read the statement for myself , but I find at least this some conformation .
                        Interesting that a family member confirms.?
                        Regards Richard.

Comment

• Hi Herlock,

We have to remember though that those women were still desperate for cash though, no matter how much of a higher state of alert they were on.
                          Fair point well made, and of course it’s worth remembering that Mary Ann Cox was touting for business herself that night until 3.00am. Regardless of the actual situation, however, it might have been the killer’s perception that it was no longer a viable option to commit another street murder, given the near misses at the double event and beforehand. It wasn’t so much that there were no other options; rather that Kelly’s personal circumstances presented an ideal one - so much so that it was worth hanging around for.

If Hutchinson was genuinely in the habit of giving Kelly a few shillings now and then, we might assume he was at least visually familiar with some of the Miller’s Court residents. As such, it might have alarmed him to see Lewis - a non-resident and mere visitor to the court - veer a right into the passage. Had Lewis been a regular, he might have recognised her and made himself less conspicuous accordingly.

Ripper victim or not, it seems obvious to me that the broad-shouldered man who attacked Elizabeth Stride was her killer, since the idea of two separate, independent attackers descending on her at around the same time, one of them fatally, seems quite a stretch.

But yes, a time machine would assist matters greatly!

All the best,
                          Ben
                          Last edited by Ben; 08-24-2018, 07:07 AM.

Comment

• What about Hutch as Blotchy ?
                            Hi Jon,

Interestingly, Stephen Senise posits in his excellent book that Hutchinson was both the wideawake-wearing man seen by Lewis and the blotchy character seen by Cox. I suppose it depends just how prominent these “blotches” were, or whether it was a mistaken or exaggerated impression on Cox’s part. If the former, Abberline would probably have spotted it and smelt a rat, as Abby points out.
                            Last edited by Ben; 08-24-2018, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Hi Trevor

What evidence do you have for the organs been taken at any other time, if it wasn`t when they were murdered ?
                              Sorry, Herlock, our post`s crossed
                              No problem Jon

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                                Please, folks, take that "He did/didn't take organs" discussion to another thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X