Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The profession of Jack the Ripper.

Hi everyone,

The person I have found and think was the killer was a police official. I am sorry about this.

I have historical sources with his motives, his name and address, his background, where he were and what he was doing during 1888. There is a confession strongly connected to him but not giving his name. There are also a few historical data sources that connect his name to the victims.

In some of the other known sources there are certain problems and questions which have been discussed for a long time. Knowing who this person was solves these problems and answers the questions.
    I will give you two examples here.

1. The V-shaped cuts on Eddowe´s face. What are they? Why did the killer do them, if he did do them?

The cuts represents the symbol on the police uniform called a chevron. The killer did them to give the police a clue about his identity. He thought he was smarter than the rest and was not worried about being caught. He knew the beats of the PC:s and was able to escape the police. It was harder for him to escape unexpected witnesses.

2. The next problem is connected to Polly Nichols and such a witness. Christer Holmgren has hypothesized that Charles Lechmere was the killer. He has also constructed a problem he calls the Mizen scam. It is built on a question about why Charles Lechmere, during the inquest, was lying about seeing a policeman on the murder site.

On the night of the Nichols murder Charles Lechmere told PC Mizen that Mizen was wanted by another policeman at the murder site. When Lechmere showed up at the inquest he stated, contrary to what he told Mizen, that there was no policeman at the murder site. Why did he lie?

Charles Lechmere might have been a witness to the killer and could have arrived at the murder site just when the killer was performing the mutilations. Polly´s dress was pulled down over the mutilated area. The killer should have pulled down the dress quickly and asked Lechmere to go and look for another policeman.

Lechmere also turned up late at the inquest and he lied about his own name. Why?

If he saw a policeman at the murder site performing mutilations on a woman or having intercourse with her, which he might have thought, he must have been frightened. And then it is easy to understand that he lied about his name, since he must have been afraid of having his name published in the newspaper where the killer could read it. So he gave his name as Charles Cross.

These two examples are not included in the sources that give the identity of the killer but they can be understood and explained from the perspective of his profession.

I am truly sorry about the fact that the person I think was Jack the Ripper was a police official. The police shall protect people and not murder them. But he thought he had more than one strong motive for doing it.

Regards Pierre
    Attached Files

Well if this is the data old Pierre relies an all I have to say is

ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Hello, Pierre-- well! This is interesting.
      A police officer was Jack the Ripper! OR-- a serial killer wore a police uniform.

Hmmm...? They are not quite the same thing, are they?

By the way, the chevrons shown in your detail of an uniformed person are pointing downward, while the small inset of a chevron, and the sketch of Kate's facial markings point upward, exactly the opposite direction.
      Do you have an explanation for this? (Remember, some military ranks are also denoted by chevrons on their sleeves-- does this mean Jack was a soldier?)
      Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
      ---------------
      Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
      ---------------

Comment

And Xmere actually saw the killer in action and having sex with Polly (who showed no signs of congress) but hey lets not let facts get in the way of fantasy (or maybe yet another example of the Drs [or anyone else] knowing what they were dong).
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Ripperologist rumble brewing for 2016...

Originally posted by GUT View Post
          Well if this is the data old Pierre relies an all I have to say is

ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE
          I dunno, GUT, I am rather looking forward to see Pierre and Fisherman (or poster-Lechmere) take on each other's theories in what could be highly entertaining for the rest of us. Shall we set up a betting pool on who wins?
          Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
          ---------------
          Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
          ---------------

Comment

I thought getting socks for xmas is stupid
            But this actually tops everything.
            “If I cannot bend heaven, I will raise hell.”

Comment

Originally posted by JadenCollins View Post
              I thought getting socks for xmas is stupid
              But this actually tops everything.
              Well on par with a lump of Coal anyway.

Thou my uncle during the depression got a bag of horse dropping, he'd asked for a pony and was told the pony must have got away, Pierre's theory reminded me of that for some reason.
              G U T

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                1. The V-shaped cuts on Eddowe´s face. What are they? Why did the killer do them, if he did do them?

The cuts represents the symbol on the police uniform called a chevron.
                No they do not.

Those cuts were not drawn with the tip of a knife, they are described as flaps of skin, slices done with the side of a blade.

The killer may have been trying to peel the skin off her face, or slice her face off, either way they are not drawn on the face - that is an old, overused, worn out canard.
                Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                  Well on par with a lump of Coal anyway.

Thou my uncle during the depression got a bag of horse dropping, he'd asked for a pony and was told the pony must have got away, Pierre's theory reminded me of that for some reason.

Santa's definitely skipping Pierre's house this year.
                  “If I cannot bend heaven, I will raise hell.”

Comment

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
                    No they do not.

Those cuts were not drawn with the tip of a knife, they are described as flaps of skin, slices done with the side of a blade.

The killer may have been trying to peel the skin off her face, or slice her face off, either way they are not drawn on the face - that is an old, overused, worn out canard.
                    That's why it fits Pierre's ideas so well.
                    G U T

Comment

Hi all

joke time!
                      and tired so only brief reply now

1. I am sure that Pierre denied it was a police officer before.

2. The chevrons he shows are on a sergeants uniform, are there any on other officers uniforms?

3. With regards to Cross/Lechmere, why no comment on Robert Paul?
                      And he didn't lie about his name, he gave a different version which he also used, but thats for other to argue.

4."There is a confession strongly connected to him but not giving his name. There are also a few historical data sources that connect his name to the victims."

so the confession is not really a confession if it has no name is it?

would not many police be linked to the murders?

5. To be able to elude all the beats, this officer obviously had links with both the met and the city police

6. "These two examples are not included in the sources that give the identity of the killer but they can be understood and explained from the perspective of his profession."

Now is it just me or do you see a pattern here, what ever he posts is not important to his theory.

and finally

"I am truly sorry about the fact that the person I think was Jack the Ripper was a police official. The police shall protect people and not murder them. But he thought he had more than one strong motive for doing it."

so thats why he said would upset people, am sorry to say it won't we have had far to many bad police here in uk. not to mention names but there were a few involved in Birmingham 6 and Guildford 4 cases .

Not sure why he is upset.

Comment

This thread reminds me of Volume 17 of the Hardy Boys series.
                        Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
                        M. Pacana

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                          I dunno, GUT, I am rather looking forward to see Pierre and Fisherman (or poster-Lechmere) take on each other's theories in what could be highly entertaining for the rest of us. Shall we set up a betting pool on who wins?
                          No point, it will be a knock-out to Fisherman

Comment

Pierre,

at least you have now given us something, you can see from my first post I on this thread, that I am not convinced as yet.

However lets see if we can actual make some sense out of this and see if we can advance further

I was mistaken in my belief that you said it was not a police officer, and I am happy to apologise.

what you actually said was:

A Halloween Mystery: The Monro Standpoint Thread
                            post36

"Well, the person I have found wasn´t a Scotland Yard official"

I think it is easy how that can be misunderstood, the two police forces involved in the case were the Met and the City police, Scotland yard and the Met are often seen as one and the same.
                            one assumes that you are really saying it was not a senior Met Police officer.

This does however lead one to the obvious conclusion, that your suspect must be a local police officer.

As I pointed out in my first post the police uniform you used was of a sergeant. Is there any significance in that in your opinion?
                            You see i am not convinced Chevrons have any meaning other than for certain ranks, and to be honest I do not at present without evidence to support believe those are deliberate cuts to the checks, rather I see them as as the result of other actions.

you have said before that this revelation could upset people in the uk.

I feel you have a view of British society, and the attitude of the general population to the police that is more Murder mystery story / Hollywood view of Britain than is the case.

The truth is that the British police are not held in a position of universal high respect. They are viewed on the whole as good people but not saints. I do not feel the disclosure you are proposing would have any effect of the public standing of the police.

Elamarna

Comment

Besant

Merry Xmas

Comment

Working...
                              X