No announcement yet.

A New Theory as to the Killer's Identity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mary was buried under the name "Marie Jeanette Kelly", not Mary Jane, and I have a feeling that the death certificate was also in the name of Marie Jeanette. Can't lay my hands on the reference just at the moment. It seems that she was known more as Marie than Mary.

Best wishes
    C4

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
      OK David. It doesn´t matter what I write. Your only interest is to destroy anything I say.
      Hahaha I checked this thread because of Abby's post. I'd rather read about William Ripper than sources and data. Your only interest is to destroy anything I say! Destroy Destroy Must Destroy Data not computing

Comment

The irony of it is that he told me he was his own worst critic and he badly doesn't want his theory to be true anyway (for the sake of the British nation) so I thought I was helping him to achieve his goal.

Comment

Originally posted by curious4 View Post
          Mary was buried under the name "Marie Jeanette Kelly", not Mary Jane, and I have a feeling that the death certificate was also in the name of Marie Jeanette. Can't lay my hands on the reference just at the moment. It seems that she was known more as Marie than Mary.

Best wishes
          C4
          Her death certificate had the name "Marie Jeanette Kelly otherwise Davies" which is the information provided by Joe Barnett. However, it seems he was the only one who knew her under those names.

Comment

Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
            The irony of it is that he told me he was his own worst critic and he badly doesn't want his theory to be true anyway (for the sake of the British nation) so I thought I was helping him to achieve his goal.

If you're watching videos with your preschooler and would like to do so in a safe, child-friendly environment, please join us at http://www.sesamestreet.orgS...
            My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Hi.
              She was known in the court as Mary Jane,, Barnett for ''affection'' called her Marie Jeanette , most likely a tease for the time she spent in Paris.
              Her real name most likely was Mary Davies,maiden name not known [ at least to the media].
              Regards Richard,

Comment

from my pool of data sources

Illustrated Police News, 2 March 1878
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X