I think I have found him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
    You don't seem to have much faith in that "confession" that you told us you had found then Pierre.
    Yet another reason I don't believe a thing Pierre says.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Once Pierre has been scuttled for good then it appears we will have another "solution" to deal with from the Grampton gang. It would be great if we could have people bringing interesting new evidence forward of some kind to investigate, but Im kind of tired of the "solution" pretenders coming forward with empty hands and some kind of new story and suspect.

Maybe it would be good to first prove that some direct link of the five women in the Canonical Group, and that it leads to a single killer ...but that would end over 127 years of speculating, a favorite pastime of many, many Ripperologists.
      Michael Richards

Comment

• I'd guess that Grampton is an amalgam of a couple of things. Perhaps Brampton and someone named "George"? Or Hampton and someone named "George R" or "Grace", whatever. It's also just a Pierre-like game to me.

Mike
        huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
          Once Pierre has been scuttled for good then it appears we will have another "solution" to deal with from the Grampton gang. It would be great if we could have people bringing interesting new evidence forward of some kind to investigate, but Im kind of tired of the "solution" pretenders coming forward with empty hands and some kind of new story and suspect.

Maybe it would be good to first prove that some direct link of the five women in the Canonical Group, and that it leads to a single killer ...but that would end over 127 years of speculating, a favorite pastime of many, many Ripperologists.
          I'm afraid that in this day and age, someone might find the killer of one of the victim, but this person being Jack the Ripper would be quite a stretch.

I'd be more interested with the certitude of which victims were killed by JtR more than his own identity, since, you know, he's been dead for quite a while by now.
          Is it progress when a cannibal uses a fork?
          - Stanislaw Jerzy Lee

Comment

• [QUOTE=Phil Carter;362473]
            Originally posted by Amanda View Post

Hello Amanda,

Indeed. Including the problem of their origin.

Phil
            The funding for the forensic side of things is proving to be a bit of a nightmare as well isn't it Phil.
            Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post

Well, perhaps I shouldn´t try and find that last piece of evidence and just write a speculative book letting people go on with their fun.

Regards Pierre

Comment

• Hi Pierre,
                Keep looking my friend, Glenn Miller looked for his sound for years, and finally found it by a fluke [ a cut lip from one of his orchestra]..
                Who Knows,,I have been searching since 1965..[ good grief that long?]..and I have not given up hope..
                Regards Richard.

Comment

• Richard, I think he's somewhere under the English Channel.

Comment

• Hi Robert..
                    Yes indeed, another conspiracy to get our heads round..
                    Richard..

Comment

• Wasn't there some story that Miller had really died in a Paris brothel?

Comment

• Hi Rosella

Oh, there are various theories. Personally I think he died laughing at Arthur Askey.

Comment

• Well, he'd be about the first person in the universe to get any sort of amusement out of him. I occasionally watch the film 'Ghost Train,' made during the war with AA in it. He makes it practically unbearable to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosella View Post
                            Well, he'd be about the first person in the universe to get any sort of amusement out of him. I occasionally watch the film 'Ghost Train,' made during the war with AA in it. He makes it practically unbearable to watch.
                            He was a bit creepy, I have to say :-).

C4

Comment

• The Ghost Train is one of my favourites - anything to do with old haunted stations.

I think to be fair Askey was meant to be awful in that, playing as he did an end of pier entertainer. He's better in The Love Match. But he isn't really my cup of tea, although he's very polished.

Comment

• 108 pages and 1000+ posts. Are we any closing to knowing who it is?

Comment

Working...
                                X