No announcement yet.

I think I have found him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I repeat for the benefit of anyone who didn't see it, and for anyone who actually cares less, my last post to this mind-boggling thread:

I seriously cannot see why so many posters to this forum, people whose posts and opinions I have read and respected for many years, are falling for this crap.
    Pierre's nonsense is the biggest wind-up since the last time Big Ben stopped ticking. Can't you see he's having a laugh? Can't you see that he is, on a forum which over the years has had more than its fair share of trolls, the troll de la troll? He just sends in post after weird post, in his strange and (I say it again) semi-mystical style, and there you all are, lapping it up. Get real, folks! Pierre (if that is indeed his name, and I'm certain it isn't) is simply taking you all for a ride, and he's laughing up his sleeve as he does so. He no more knows the identity of Jack The Ripper than I know who's going to win the Rugby World Cup.

Yes, I know that New Zealand won the Rugby World Cup, but when I wrote the above I'd already had tattoed on my brawny forearm: "England, World Cup Winners 2015". I was wrong about that, but I'm not wrong about Pierre.
    He is quite simply taking the piss.

A few years ago another weird person came on these boards to announce that after "Two Years Of Research" he had discovered the identity of the Ripper. Whether he was Pierre I know not, but he was soon torn to shreds.
    Pierre needs quite seriously to be ignored, and I'm surprised that Admin has allowed this nonsense to continue for so long. It makes a mockery of the whole JtR debate.

Graham
    We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

• Quick. Let me get a violin so we can hear a sad song with your sob story, Graham.
      there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

• Here is a summary of Pierre's posts on his suspect:

" ".

As you can see there is nothing to rile about.
        Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
        M. Pacana

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert St Devil View Post
          Quick. Let me get a violin .
          Don't forget the saxophone !
          My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Pierre has at times suggested that all we need to do is research and not be bias.
            Therefore i did some research, dropping all preconceived ideas.

I took the few hints that Pierre has given:

The suspect was known in 1888 but not now.
            The murders were the response to something happening in his life, he was not insane.
            The suspects id would upset people.
            They are not royalty, politicians, Military heroes, doctors or police.

He does suggest in another thread that the person may have held an important position in a British Institution, and this was Monro's "HOT POTATO" because his disclosure as JTR could damage that Institution.

Taking the above into account i have assumed the only groups left would be Bankers, Industrialist and Philanthropists.

I therefore decided to search the amongst these groups, but before doing that i pondered: if they are not known now how can people be upset, unless it not the person they will be upset about but the institution they represent!

I discounted Bankers as the discrediting of a Banker rarely causes problems for the bank.

so I did a trawl of the other two groups in late 19th century Britain.

I did find someone:
            1.They were in a high position in a British institution/business.
            2. That Institution holds an historically respected place in not only Britain but other areas of the world and is still operating today.
            3.They had personal/family issues in 1887,1888 and 1889.
            4. it is an historical fact that they were in London in at least part of 1888.

in about 2 hours, just using publicly available data i have a suspect, obviously it would take much more work to look into it further.

Now i am not suggesting that this is JTR, but it could be Pierre's suspect,
            assuming he does have one.
            perhaps you would like to comment Pierre if this ticks any of your boxes, for extra i will say that this person was married twice.

its that easy to get a suspect and i may have found Pierre's but somehow i doubt it.

cheers
            Last edited by Elamarna; 11-09-2015, 05:15 AM. Reason: extra line of text appearing

Comment

• Originally posted by Graham View Post

Yes, I know that New Zealand won the Rugby World Cup, but when I wrote the above I'd already had tattoed on my brawny forearm: "England, World Cup Winners 2015".
              Graham
              I ended up with Wales world cup winners.... but you've got a second chance if you can alter the FIVE at a later date.... its the only chance

Yours Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                Pierre has at times suggested that all we need to do is research and not be bias.

The murders were the response to something happening in his life, he was not insane.

He does suggest in another thread that the person may have held an important position in a British Institution, and this was Monro's "HOT POTATO" because his disclosure as JTR could damage that Institution.

Taking the above into account i have assumed the only groups left would be Bankers, Industrialist and Philanthropists.

I therefore decided to search the amongst these groups, but before doing that i pondered: if they are not known now how can people be upset, unless it not the person they will be upset about but the institution they represent!

I discounted Bankers as the discrediting of a Banker rarely causes problems for the bank.

I did find someone:
                2. That Institution holds an historically respected place in not only Britain but other areas of the world and is still operating today.

in about 2 hours, just using publicly available data i have a suspect, obviously it would take much more work to look into it further.

perhaps you would like to comment Pierre if this ticks any of your boxes, for extra i will say that this person was married twice.

its that easy to get a suspect and i may have found Pierre's but somehow i doubt it.

cheers
                Hi E
                He also thinks that the victims are Tabram, the C5, McKenzie and the three torsos-so his suspects killings tool place approx. for one year starting in Aug of 88.

Comment

• While I am undecided on the issue of Mckenzie being a Ripper killing, of course if she is it discounts Druit and several others but strengthens the case of Kos and the Cox , S agar reports. I find it hard to accept the torso killings. On Tabram I tend to go against due to nature of wounds.
                  Anyway my "suspect" who following Pierre I won't name. But in this case because I don't believe you should name innocent person, is a little old for the commonly assumed age of say 25-35.
                  He is however not alone there is a second name.
                  Same Institution. Also family issues 87 and 88 but not directly his. And family issues in 89.
                  My independent data which I will mention are 3 biography sites. One family history site.
                  A little digging if anybody bothers will show who he is.
                  No replies yet from OP.

Comment

• Just to be clear, not two killers, but two possible different ones.
                    Also I hope no one thinks in a post a few back i was suggesting WG Grace, i was just pointing out the type of person who might indeed upset people.
                    Last edited by Elamarna; 11-09-2015, 08:14 AM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

• Originally posted by Graham View Post
                      I repeat for the benefit of anyone who didn't see it, and for anyone who actually cares less, my last post to this mind-boggling thread:

I seriously cannot see why so many posters to this forum, people whose posts and opinions I have read and respected for many years, are falling for this crap.
                      Pierre's nonsense is the biggest wind-up since the last time Big Ben stopped ticking. Can't you see he's having a laugh? Can't you see that he is, on a forum which over the years has had more than its fair share of trolls, the troll de la troll? He just sends in post after weird post, in his strange and (I say it again) semi-mystical style, and there you all are, lapping it up. Get real, folks! Pierre (if that is indeed his name, and I'm certain it isn't) is simply taking you all for a ride, and he's laughing up his sleeve as he does so. He no more knows the identity of Jack The Ripper than I know who's going to win the Rugby World Cup.

Yes, I know that New Zealand won the Rugby World Cup, but when I wrote the above I'd already had tattoed on my brawny forearm: "England, World Cup Winners 2015". I was wrong about that, but I'm not wrong about Pierre.
                      He is quite simply taking the piss.

A few years ago another weird person came on these boards to announce that after "Two Years Of Research" he had discovered the identity of the Ripper. Whether he was Pierre I know not, but he was soon torn to shreds.
                      Pierre needs quite seriously to be ignored, and I'm surprised that Admin has allowed this nonsense to continue for so long. It makes a mockery of the whole JtR debate.

Graham
                      Hi Graham,

Well, it´s a good thing you haven´t tattoed "Pierre is a troll" on your forearm too, because I am sorry to say that you are wrong again.

Of course you will all get to know all I know about the person I have found in due time, if he is the Whitechapel killer. But I want it to be finished first. I do not want to accuse innocent people. To many have already done so.

Regards Pierre

Comment

Pierre has at times suggested that all we need to do is research and not be bias.
                        Therefore i did some research, dropping all preconceived ideas...

Taking the above into account i have assumed the only groups left would be Bankers, Industrialist and Philanthropists...

You forgot representatives of the religious domains.
                        Last edited by Hercule Poirot; 11-09-2015, 08:57 AM.

Comment

While I am undecided on the issue of Mckenzie being a Ripper killing, of course if she is it discounts Druit and several others but strengthens the case of Kos and the Cox , S agar reports. I find it hard to accept the torso killings. On Tabram I tend to go against due to nature of wounds.
                          Anyway my "suspect" who following Pierre I won't name. But in this case because I don't believe you should name innocent person, is a little old for the commonly assumed age of say 25-35.
                          He is however not alone there is a second name.
                          Same Institution. Also family issues 87 and 88 but not directly his. And family issues in 89.
                          My independent data which I will mention are 3 biography sites. One family history site.
                          A little digging if anybody bothers will show who he is.
                          No replies yet from OP.
                          Right...Why don't you just name him? Now we've got two simultaneous Pierre's..

Comment

I did find someone:

cheers
                            Hello Ela

I would view Pierre's claims with a little caution if I were you. His posts contain a wealth of words but very little substance and he seems to have combed this site and the internet for whatever facts he has. If he does have anything genuine to show he has a strange way of showing it.

Best wishes
                            C4

Comment

• Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
                              Right...Why don't you just name him? Now we've got two simultaneous Pierre's..
                              Forget these two.
                              I`ve found the Whitechapel murderer but I cannot reveal who it is yet as a reveal will shake the foundations of British society.

The other two only think they have found the killer and their research carries errors. Mine does not, and I will reveal all soon.

Comment

• Ive posted on this thread , i even started a thread titled pierres research. Nothing posted here on this thread by pierre on this thread or any thread for that matter convinces me that pierre is attempting to string everyone along
                                I have stated this before and here it is AGAIN
                                WALOS
                                WALOS
                                WALOS

I AM NOW MORE CONVINCED THAN EVER PIERRE IS A LONG TERM MEMBER OF THE FORUM AND IS USING PIERRE AS A ALIAS.

Comment

Working...
                                X