I think I have found him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by caz View Post
    Someone else who would fail a basic verbal reasoning test.

As Pierre has said many times, and you even quote him saying it above, he only 'thinks' he has found the killer, so 'if' he has done so would be perfectly correct in that context.

When others put words in his mouth and make him 'claim to have found Jack', so they can trample all over his use of 'if', they only make fools of themselves.

Is it really only me?

Love,

Caz
    X
    Well, thanks Caz. And how hard it must be to find the killer without being able to understand content in written text is of course another aspect.

Regards Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by belinda View Post
      Pierre what exactly is your interest in Serial Killers? Where you researching another Serial Killer when you discovered this information?
      Hi Belinda,

none, except for this one. I´m more interested in research methods.

No, I wasn´t.

Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
        I wish you good luck.
        Respectfully yours
        Hercule Poirot.
        Same to you.

Regards Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
          Well, thanks Caz. And how hard it must be to find the killer without being able to understand content in written text is of course another aspect.

Regards Pierre
          To use a dated expression:

ROTFLMAO

If I were you I would avoid asking for 'help' from any of the posters here who seem incapable of following or using plain English while excelling at letting themselves get wound up, when they could just stay away from the thread if what you post is not to their taste.

There are many decent human beings with the necessary research and reading skills who would be happy to offer positive help if you ever want it.

Love,

Caz
          X
          "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Someone else who would fail a basic verbal reasoning test.

As Pierre has said many times, and you even quote him saying it above, he only 'thinks' he has found the killer, so 'if' he has done so would be perfectly correct in that context.

When others put words in his mouth and make him 'claim to have found Jack', so they can trample all over his use of 'if', they only make fools of themselves.

Is it really only me?

Love,

Caz
            X
            yes- it seems to be only you who is attacking other posters questioning a dubious claim by an unknown poster to have possibly found the ripper but he cant tell us who for perhaps another year and who now is bring up analogies with Jesus. LOL. And by the way Pierre's manner of writing isn't the most clear either.

it seems rather odd to me Caz-your usually one of the more level headed posters on here.

No wonder people can´t find Jack the Ripper if they can´t read.
            So much for the "gentleman".

Piere also keeps going on about not having the time etc. etc. re his research yet he has enough time to come on here, make his claims, and explain in lengthy detail his ideas, hints and situation, including not having enough time.

Pierre
            Heres a little advice. Why don't you stop wasting your time posting here, get back to your research, and when you have that LAST little bit of evidence that you need-then come back in tell us.

Comment

To use a dated expression:

ROTFLMAO

If I were you I would avoid asking for 'help' from any of the posters here who seem incapable of following or using plain English while excelling at letting themselves get wound up, when they could just stay away from the thread if what you post is not to their taste.

There are many decent human beings with the necessary research and reading skills who would be happy to offer positive help if you ever want it.

Love,

Caz
              X
              this is getting embarrassing. wow.

Comment

• Agree, it is very embarrassing.

Oh wait, apparently I can't read, so I probably didn't understand any of Pierre's posts.
                Amanda

Comment

• Wow

I can't believe this thread is still going on. So many theories so many suspects, I don't have a clue who he was and am interested in reading anything. But what gets me is while we are pondering on who he was, it seems that we are forgetting the victims.
                  No matter who they were or what they did no one deserved to die that way.
                  If and I reiterate If Piere has found him and can prove it, then this will finally end the mystery and give closure to the relatives of the victims, yes interest in the Ripper will fade but I think it would be a good thing.

But hey I'm new to all this so what to I know

Comment

• Hi,
                    If Pierre has found Jack The Ripper, all I can say is ''you're a better man then me Gunga Din''
                    Regards Richard..
                    Last edited by richardnunweek; 09-28-2015, 09:08 AM.

Comment

• George Bagster Phillips was connected with most of the canonical victims since he conducted or attended four of the autopsies. In the case of Eddowes, there was an opinion that the way in which the incisions were made could only have been the work of someone who had knowledge of anatomical or pathological examinations. Also, he lived at 2 Spital Square in Whitechapel. But I doubt Pierre is referring to him.

Pierre says that the dates of the murders are significant and not random and also that there was a purpose to the double event and the Mitre Square murder being deliberately carried out to bring in City of London Police as well as the Metropolitan Police. Sergeant Thicke was on duty there and he seems to have been discharged from the Police some time later.

Pierre’s input is very intriguing and I wish him luck with his research (though it seems he would rather be wrong with his suspect).

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrea_P View Post
                        No matter who they were or what they did no one deserved to die that way.
                        This is utterly and absolutely true, however...
                        this will finally end the mystery and give closure to the relatives of the victims....
                        I doubt there are any living relatives who knew the victims personally, and are looking for "closure." I doubt they even suffer from much notoriety, because they probably don't share the victims' last names, and at any rate, they all had fairly common last names. "Eddowes" is the only one uncommon enough that when I hear of someone with that name, I think of the Ripper victim. I personally know several people with the surname Kelly, and even more with variations of "Nichols," (I know a Nickles, and a Nicholl right now, and have known many more in the past).

Have any descendants of any of the women ever made any statements on record regarding keeping the search alive, or something to that effect? Would they take measures, like giving permission for exhumations, if it would help?

FWIW, is Eddowes a common name in the UK? the other names are pretty common in the US, but Eddowes isn't.

Comment

• I hope this doesn't turn out to be more Witness Bingo. We've been playing it for years now. Let's see.....we have....

Charles Cross
                          George Hutchinson
                          Joe Barnett
                          Robert Mann
                          John McCarthy
                          George Morris

I know I'm missing some.....

All you have to do, it seems, is open any Ripper book (or this fine website!), list the names of people who were interviewed, appeared at an inquest, gave a statement, whatever.... You then close you're eyes.....point a finger at the list....open your eyes...and yell BINGO! The name your are pointing at is the Ripper.....and....BINGO! You have found him!

Comment

• Originally posted by MysterySinger View Post
                            Pierre says that the dates of the murders are significant and not random
                            Statements like that reminds me of a psychic doing a cold reading. The dates could turn out to be near holidays in an obscure religion, they could be near birthdays of people in the killer's family, they could be on his days off from work.

One year, I had a gentile professor who scheduled every exam on a Jewish holiday of some kind. I'm sure it wasn't on purpose, especially because when I told him, he told me he could rearrange them for me. But mainly, I was sure, because some of them were on very minor holidays, while the biggest holiday on the calendar, which is the one that would be on any calendar, didn't have an exam scheduled. Moreover, I certainly could have looked at his past syllabi, to see if he had a history of doing this, but I didn't, because I doubted he did.

My point is, you can find the pattern, and assume things from it, but there's not really any way to know for sure whether it means anything (like he's an anti-Semite trying to make life difficult for Jewish students), without asking him, and looking at the bigger picture.

Anyway, I'll bet we could take almost any candidate, and find that the dates held some significance for each one, if we are allowed to define significance any way we want.

It's kind of like the people who want the locations to connect the dots and make some kind of significant shape. You can make five dots come out to be almost anything.

Comment

• We could look at this situation in many ways. Let me suggest three that easily come to my mind.

The first one is keep on complaining for any damn reason one can find always pretending to have serious 'ripperologist' concerns.

The second one is dropping it, growing up and going on with your own life and theories somewhere else on the forum.

The third one, the one I prefer, is rolling up for a 'Magical Mystery Tour'!
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzw5jB12EwY

Roll up
                              (That's an invitation)
                              Roll up for the Mystery Tour
                              Roll up
                              (To make a reservation)
                              Roll up for the Mystery Tour

The Magical Mystery Tour
                              Is waiting to take you away
                              Waiting to take you away

Cheers,
                              Hercule Poirot

Comment

• This is quite a thread and I have learned a great deal especially regarding these unfortunate victims of the torso murders and killings. I am quite prepared to believe that Pierre could have come across some historical clue pointing him to a completely unknown person related to the Whitechapel murders. Assuming this is how Pierre got started I would imagine it would take a great deal of time and research to follow up on it because he would be starting from scratch and unable to pull on existing research.

However I also understand why some people although intrigued have become disheartened and I really can't blame them. This is entirely due to the drip of sparse information being provided by Pierre. Although I will be the first to admit that over many years I have become rather cynical. I am not suggesting for one minute that Pierre is being deliberately evasive with forthcoming, only that the style of release of information has been used over and over again by hoaxers.

A good example of this technique is the apparent Serpo project which was an alien exchange programme. The information that was promised to back up the initial claims was constantly delayed due to operational logistics and when it did arrive, sadly, it didn't stand up to scrutiny by the scientific community.

I was hoping by the end of this thread that Pierre would have given some further insight into his current findings however we do not know the level and dedication the research demands. I will of course be very interested to see what Pierre chooses to share with us all going forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X