Bucks Row - The Other Side of the Coin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Instead of Paul going all the way back can be sure that there wasn’t a recessed doorway, gateway or entrance at the Wool Warehouse that he could have ducked into? And did he have to see Cross by chance? As they both took the same route to work for 6 days a week wouldn’t it be possible that Paul had previously heard the footsteps of a man going to work (maybe a few times)? So he might have just waited knowing that a guy would be passing soon?
    Jedward discounted that theory that he nipped into a house as in the nutty column as well. A premises was not mentioned, he did mention Mulshaw though and fibbed about what he said in evidence suprisingly.

Comment

The only way that Robert Paul could be guilty is if Lechmere was too.

It's an all or nothing scenario with those 2 individuals

Now if there was a chance that Nichols was murdered elsewhere and then placed where she was found, then there may be more traction in the idea.

The entire Lechmere and Paul thing just doesn't feel right and instinctively it is quite apparent that they were only guilty of one thing; not raising the alarm quickly or concisely enough to give Nichols an ounce of a chance.

But neither of them feels right as her killer.

RD
      "Great minds, don't think alike"

Comment

Originally posted by The Rookie Detective View Post
        The only way that Robert Paul could be guilty is if Lechmere was too.
        Possibly yes, however I think I've illustrated Paul could have done it and doubled back without Lechmere knowing is, however remote still possible.

Now if there was a chance that Nichols was murdered elsewhere and then placed where she was found, then there may be more traction in the idea.
        I love the dump job theories. To me in a couple of the murders it makes possible sense. Not MJK of course.

The entire Lechmere and Paul thing just doesn't feel right and instinctively it is quite apparent that they were only guilty of one thing; not raising the alarm quickly or concisely enough to give Nichols an ounce of a chance.
        Yes something stinks I'm sure. I'm still leaning on more character wise that Lechmere was a hard working fairly upstanding member of society with a family he loved and cared for and Paul being a bit of a 'Cockney Wideboy.'

Comment

Working...
        X