Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Levy

Hello Greg. Thanks.

Hope Levy proves interesting. It may be enlightening to compare him to some descriptions of those who were under surveillance by the City Police.

Cheers.
    LC

Comment

• Hi

He will prove interesting - I think you will enjoy the article regardless of whether you agree or disagree with our conclusions, the new information is quite interesting and informative and I personally think will raise his profile as a suspect....but I can't say no more, sorry

tj
      It's not about what you know....it's about what you can find out

Comment

• Originally posted by GregBaron View Post
        By the way, what's the deal with the Jtr Forum? Is it necessary to have 2 websites hammering the same subjects? I never go there, are all you all out there dualists with this site?
        Greg
        Several reviews and two websites, yes. All respectable, but sometimes monopoly has it perks. Just my opinion.

Comment

• Who was surveilled?

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post

Hope Levy proves interesting. It may be enlightening to compare him to some descriptions of those who were under surveillance by the City Police.

LC
          Yes indeed Lynn.

He will prove interesting - I think you will enjoy the article regardless of whether you agree or disagree with our conclusions, the new information is quite interesting and informative and I personally think will raise his profile as a suspect....but I can't say no more, sorry
          Looking forward to it tj...

Several reviews and two websites, yes. All respectable, but sometimes monopoly has it perks. Just my opinion.
          Thanks DVV. I have enough trouble negotiating this site so I think I'll stay put......

Greg

Comment

• anticipation

Hello TJ. Looking forward to it. Thanks!

Cheers.
            LC

Comment

Working...
            X