Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would a Doctor or a Policeman participate in major crimes such as these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

It is an unknown.

So why are you using your gynaecologist’s information as if he was stating a definite fact?

It’s not a difficult question.
    Seriously? This is the question you decide to press for an answer for? SERIOUSLY? Learn to let go dude.

Let all Oz be agreed;
    I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• This jig was up long ago when it was put to Trevor about Mary Kelly and why the murderer did in fact removerd her organ at the murder scene .Which he could not answer.

1 Anyone who thinks Mary Jane Kelly wasnt a Ripper victim, and her killler wasnt the same hand that killed Eddowes shouldnt be posting on this site ,thats just a given.

2 The fact that Dr Bond decribes in detail the removal of Kellys organs from the Viscera in this way ''The whole of the surface of the abdomen & thighs was removed & the abdominal Cavity ''Emptied' of its viscera. Nowhere has it be Proven or Mentioned anywhere that the organs were ripped out and mutilated during this process .

''The viscera were found in various parts viz: the uterus & Kidneys, the Liver between the feet, the intestines by the right side & the s pleen by the left side of the body. Again no mention that the organs themselves were damaged or mutilated. So given the amount of time he had with kelly to admire his handy work , its certainly not outside the realms of possibility that the killer remover the organs skillfully first then followed by the awful mutilation of her entire body . Why ???? who the ''F'' knows why, i dont give a rats ass either, but lets be done with this Ludicrous phantom organ harvesting theory ffs.

Conclusion, both Eddowes and Kelly had their organs removed by Jack the Ripper on the night they were killed at the murder scene!!!! .

Forget all about sanitary napkins , thats all smoke and mirrors and gibberish nonsense, just like the Maybrick Diary . Imo.
      'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

I am not an expert on women's health so I sought the opinion of an expert and his opinion should not be dismissed outright

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
        By editing the quote you reply to, it's hidden that I am not actually talking about women's health at that point, but YOUR opinion that the victim would not walk around with soiled sanitary towels.
        To respond by quoting the expert, when the original comment was not related to his expertise is simply DISINGENUOUS, and you know that.

Comment

• Are you going to Answer post #651?

In case you missed it here it is again.

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post

I recall following the Missing Evidence documentary, you contacted Scoble to clarify what he had actually said.
          I notice you do not name the expert you use so others can do the same as you did.

If the expert is unwilling to allow their name to be used, then one must say that one must question two things:

A.The validity of what it is claimed the expert said.

B. If the expert actually exists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
            Are you going to Answer post #651?

In case you missed it here it is again.
            I have nothing to hide

Ed Neale was appointed Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Bedford Hospital NHS Trust in June 1992. He qualified in London then undertook postgraduate training on the on the Leicester and Notingham rotations. He then spent two years as a visiting lecturer to the Chinese University of Hong Kong, before returning to Leicester as a Senior registrar. Since his appointment in Bedford he has been speciality and clinical tutor, clinical and divisional director and has now been Medical Director since December 2005.

In addition to general obstetrics and gynaecology, Ed has a particular interest in urogynaecology. He set up the service in Bedford in 1993 and chairs a group which has developed county-wide protocols for the management of urinary and faecal incontinence.

He is quoted in my book "In respect of the piece of the apron and whether it was used as a sanitary towel or not, it is quite possible that even in Victorian times women in their late forties would still be menstruating and may well have used a piece of rag as a sanitary towel. Blood spotting is a part of the female menstrual cycle​!

www.trevormarriott.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

I’m not questioning his knowledge. According to you he said ‘might have.’ That’s not anything like a certainty. So why do you use it as one?

Also, why is it that you talk of ‘some reports’ when you keep telling us that we shouldn’t seek to rely on newspaper reports. Another example of you applying one set of criteria’s for yourself but demanding another for others.

You also asked why there was only blood on one side but no one claimed this. Why?

If she had been using it as suggested then it would have obviously been between her legs transferring blood and traces of faecal matter to only one side of the apron piece which is how the apron piece was described

You also claimed that the abdomen would have been filled with blood contrary to what Dr. Brown said. Why?
              Another expert Phillip Harrison who is also quoted in my book stated ". The liver was stabbed and almost cut through; this would have undoubtedly let a lot of blood into the abdominal cavity. A newly deceased does not bleed in the normal sense of the word but there is a lot of seepage of blood from the tissues and organs.
              This makes it even more difficult to remove organs carefully. Standard post-mortem procedures involve wearing gloves that give more of a grip when dealing with blood and body fluids. It would have been difficult for a person to grip warm and very messy organs to remove them carefully so soon after death.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk

Comment

I have nothing to hide

Ed Neale was appointed Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Bedford Hospital NHS Trust in June 1992. He qualified in London then undertook postgraduate training on the on the Leicester and Notingham rotations. He then spent two years as a visiting lecturer to the Chinese University of Hong Kong, before returning to Leicester as a Senior registrar. Since his appointment in Bedford he has been speciality and clinical tutor, clinical and divisional director and has now been Medical Director since December 2005.

In addition to general obstetrics and gynaecology, Ed has a particular interest in urogynaecology. He set up the service in Bedford in 1993 and chairs a group which has developed county-wide protocols for the management of urinary and faecal incontinence.

He is quoted in my book "In respect of the piece of the apron and whether it was used as a sanitary towel or not, it is quite possible that even in Victorian times women in their late forties would still be menstruating and may well have used a piece of rag as a sanitary towel. Blood spotting is a part of the female menstrual cycle​!

www.trevormarriott.co.uk

Thank you. We can now attempt to do as you did with Scoble.

That quote I have to say does not say what you clearly claim it does.

It talks of general possibilities , and in a very non specific way.
                In many ways it's as non committal as the comments of Payne-James, on bleeding.

There is nothing in that quote to say that 12 is an excessive amount of towels. Nor is there any acknowledgement that individual women are all very different.

You are reading far more into that quote than it says.

Comment

Thank you. We can now attempt to do as you did with Scoble.

That quote I have to say does not say what you clearly claim it does.

It talks of general possibilities , and in a very non specific way.
                  In many ways it's as non committal as the comments of Payne-James, on bleeding.

There is nothing in that quote to say that 12 is an excessive amount of towels. Nor is there any acknowledgement that individual women are all very different.

You are reading far more into that quote than it says.
                  well, I am happy with what the experts have stated, and the purpose of consulting experts is to prove or disprove not just that part but the removal of the organs allegedly taken by the killer.

I think you are trying too hard to water down the expert's opinions, why would an expert opine on whether 12 towels would be an excessive amount it's irrelevant especially as he was asked only asked to opine on the piece that was spotted with blood which is what we are discussing here. For an expert 130 years later it is an impossible question to answer

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                  Last edited by Trevor Marriott; 12-20-2022, 03:28 PM.

Comment

12 would be excessive for anyone even back then in the Victorian days, especially a female who was malnourished and may not have had a full menstrual cycle, and in case you are inquisitive as to how I know this it has come from a consultant gynaecologist so your sarcastic comment and the attempt at humour has fallen on Stoney ground

www.trevormarriott.co.uk

Let's everyone just ignore that we've been arguing for 30 freaking pages because Trevor said that above, and now he says this below:

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                    why would an expert opine on whether 12 towels would be an excessive amount it's irrelevant especially as he was asked only asked to opine on the piece that was spotted with blood which is what we are discussing here. For an expert 130 years later it is an impossible question to answer

www.trevormarriott.co.uk

This is the ace investigator folks, who can't even keep track of his own arguments for two weeks and contradicts himself.

​​​​​​​And Trevor, since you claim you have nothing to hide, How about you answer Jonathan's question?

Let all Oz be agreed;
                    I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

well, I am happy with what the experts have stated, and the purpose of consulting experts is to prove or disprove not just that part but the removal of the organs allegedly taken by the killer.

I think you are trying too hard to water down the expert's opinions, why would an expert opine on whether 12 towels would be an excessive amount it's irrelevant especially as he was asked only asked to opine on the piece that was spotted with blood which is what we are discussing here. For an expert 130 years later it is an impossible question to answer

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                      Let's be clear here Trevor , earlier in this thread you claimed the expert had said 12 was excessive. You were very clear about that, you cited the expert over and over again, claiming that those who told you 12 was not excessive were arguing against not you, but the Expert!

However, you now admit in the above post he never did say that and accept he couldn't have made such a claim.

You misrepresented what you had been told, possibly damaging the reputation of that expert, just to bolster your claim.

That is despicable.

I am also not trying very hard at all to water down the views of the expert. There is no need to, those views as posted by you, do not add any significant weight to you theory, in fact I would go so far as to say they add NO weight at all to your claim the apron portion was used as a sanitary towel.

This unfortunately is a common problem with people who don't actually understand what the expert is saying. You are not the first to misunderstand and misrepresent what you have been told by said experts.

Comment

Let's be clear here Trevor , earlier in this thread you claimed the expert had said 12 was excessive. You were very clear about that, you cited the expert over and over again, claiming that those who told you 12 was not excessive were arguing against not you, but the Expert!

However, you now admit in the above post he never did say that and accept he couldn't have made such a claim.

You misrepresented what you had been told, possibly damaging the reputation of that expert, just to bolster your claim.

That is despicable.

No I never said that, what I said was that the 12 rags were never mentioned to the expert for him to opine on as the issue discussed was the vicitms possible menstrual cycle and the apron piece.

This unfortunately is a common problem with people who don't actually understand what the expert is saying. You are not the first to misunderstand and misrepresent what you have been told by said experts.
                        I fully understood what the experts were saying as I met each one in person and took down their statements verbatim

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna

That is despicable.

No I never said that, what I said was that the 12 rags were never mentioned to the expert for him to opine on as the issue discussed was the vicitms possible menstrual cycle and the apron
                          piece.

~~~~~

Post #178 …….by you.

12 would be excessive for anyone even back then in the Victorian days, especially a female who was malnourished and may not have had a full menstrual cycle, and in case you are inquisitive as to how I know this it has come from a consultant gynaecologist so your sarcastic comment and the attempt at humour has fallen on Stoney ground

Perhaps that was a different Trevor Marriott?

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Trevor, are you going to continue to hide behind not answering questions about your integrity and reliability Or are you going to respond to Jonathan's question post # 653

Such issues mean that your opinion, in general, is potentially to be treated as highly questionable and unsafe..

Seriously Trevor you cannot avoid answering the questions.

Comment

• Just in case you missed post #653, Trevor.

Originally posted by jmenges View Post
                              Trevor,
                              A question.
                              Is it true that, rather than being a “Retired Murder Squad Detective” -as you’ve promoted yourself for years- you actually resigned from the Bedfordshire Police Department after being caught abusing your sick days in order to provide adult entertainment at hen parties?

JM

Comment

• Kate was released from custody at around 1.00. Mitre Square was 8 minutes walk away so we can only wonder where she had been until she was probably seen by Lawende and co at around 1.35? But other questions arise when we compare Long’s statement with her known movements?

Alfred Long 254A, Metropolitan Police Force, being sworn saith – “I was on duty in Goulston Street, Whitechapel on the 30th September, about 2.55 AM. I found a portion of a woman’s apron which I produce. There appeared blood stains on it, one portion was wet,”

If she had cast off the apron piece, used as a sanitary towel as claimed by Trevor, she would have done it a 1.08 at the earliest and 1.27 at the latest. This causes us to ask 2 questions. Firstly, how did Long miss it at 2.20? (Not impossible imo) And secondly, how could a piece of cloth stay wet in one area between 1 hour and 28 minutes and 1 hour and 45 minutes later?

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Working...
                                X