Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would a Doctor or a Policeman participate in major crimes such as these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Ive had enough of this crap.
    Honestly, same. And your comment made me laugh because it reminded me of the "blue line" garbage we have here in America. Like I was actually pondering when I read your post the fact that police officers are notorious about protecting their own, not ratting out one another to IA, to the point they tolerate actual criminals within their ranks. And yet.... can you imagine how fed up a squad would have to be to pursue and bust someone back down to uniform for a relatively "minor" infraction? Like how badly would you have to annoy everyone around you for that to occur? I can't even imagine. Although.... yeah, I guess come to think of it, I can.

Let all Oz be agreed;
    I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ally View Post

Honestly, same. And your comment made me laugh because it reminded me of the "blue line" garbage we have here in America. Like I was actually pondering when I read your post the fact that police officers are notorious about protecting their own, not ratting out one another to IA, to the point they tolerate actual criminals within their ranks. And yet.... can you imagine how fed up a squad would have to be to pursue and bust someone back down to uniform for a relatively "minor" infraction? Like how badly would you have to annoy everyone around you for that to occur? I can't even imagine. Although.... yeah, I guess come to think of it, I can.
      And why would that happen to someone who is incapable of being wrong?

I hold my hands up to being someone regularly guilty of pursuing debates past their sell by date when I should just walk away but I tend to do it in the (usually misguided) hope that reason will be achieved or that someone will see past an obsessional pursuit of a theory or an idea, but you can only for so long before you’re in danger of requiring a straight jacket and the penthouse suit with the padded wallpaper at the Fruit Loop Hilton.

How can anyone listen to a gynaecologist who tells him what Kate’s period might have been like and then proceed to use it in an attempt to prop up a theory as if that gynaecologist had said that her period would have been like that. It beggars belief. We can all be wrong. I’ve been wrong loads of times but when it’s been pointed out to me I hold my hands up. Not so with Marriott of the Yard I’m afraid.

My aardvark theory is looking pretty good at the moment.
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post

Seriously?
        So you have her washing the towels every day, and drying them everyday.
        (What if she used more than one or two a day.)

You just argued that washing was difficult, now you suggest it was done everyday, and you want people to consider your theories seriously?

It's not that you don't understand women's menstrual hygiene , you clear really know very little about it at all.
        It doesn't matter how many she used a day, is she then going to carry around with her for days smelly soiled sanitary rags before washing them, I don't think so

Comment

And why would that happen to someone who is incapable of being wrong?

I hold my hands up to being someone regularly guilty of pursuing debates past their sell by date when I should just walk away but I tend to do it in the (usually misguided) hope that reason will be achieved or that someone will see past an obsessional pursuit of a theory or an idea, but you can only for so long before you’re in danger of requiring a straight jacket and the penthouse suit with the padded wallpaper at the Fruit Loop Hilton.

How can anyone listen to a gynaecologist who tells him what Kate’s period might have been like and then proceed to use it in an attempt to prop up a theory as if that gynaecologist had said that her period would have been like that. It beggars belief. We can all be wrong. I’ve been wrong loads of times but when it’s been pointed out to me I hold my hands up. Not so with Marriott of the Yard I’m afraid.

My aardvark theory is looking pretty good at the moment.
          Again you twist words around to suit your own purpose

The consultant was giving his valuable opinion based on his years in doing the same job in which he would have spoken to and examined many women from all different walks of life so I respect his opinion over the adverse comment made regarding his opinion

and as to your aardvark theory that shows your ignorance as they are not found in this country

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

It doesn't matter how many she used a day, is she then going to carry around with her for days smelly soiled sanitary rags before washing them, I don't think so

Merely your opinion, your sensibilities , but expressed as if you are an expert on women's health, when you clearly know very little.

Comment

The consultant was giving his valuable opinion based on his years in doing the same job in which he would have spoken to and examined many women from all different walks of life so I respect his opinion over the adverse comment made regarding his opinion

I recall following the Missing Evidence documentary, you contacted Scoble to clarify what he had actually said.
              I notice you do not name the expert you use so others can do the same as you did.

If the expert is unwilling to allow their name to be used, then one must say that one must question two things:

A.The validity of what it is claimed the expert said.

B. If the expert actually exists.

Comment

and as to your aardvark theory that shows your ignorance as they are not found in this country

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                I was going on your own words.

Well, that's not what a consultant gynaecologist has stated a woman of Eddowes age and lifestyle would still be menstruating but she may not have a full-blown period due to her being malnourished and her lifestyle​.”

You can’t make a defence of your theory using a ‘may not have had a full-blown period’ because she might well have.

Keep up.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Trevor,
                  A question.
                  Is it true that, rather than being a “Retired Murder Squad Detective” -as you’ve promoted yourself for years- you actually resigned from the Bedfordshire Police Department after being caught abusing your sick days in order to provide adult entertainment at hen parties?

JM

Comment

• I'm not saying this applies here. This saga makes me think of my late uncle who was prepared to to take a contrary position on any subject, notwithstanding his private opinion, and make the most outrageous statements simply because he loved an argument.
                    Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

London Zoo had an aardvark from 1869, it may have been the culprit here.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmenges View Post
                        Trevor,
                        A question.
                        Is it true that, rather than being a “Retired Murder Squad Detective” -as you’ve promoted yourself for years- you actually resigned from the Bedfordshire Police Department after being caught abusing your sick days in order to provide adult entertainment at hen parties?

JM
                        We don't have police departments here, we have police and constabularies. In this case, it's Bedfordshire Police.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post

Merely your opinion, your sensibilities , but expressed as if you are an expert on women's health, when you clearly know very little.
                          I am not an expert on women's health so I sought the opinion of an expert and his opinion should not be dismissed outright

Comment

I am not an expert on women's health so I sought the opinion of an expert and his opinion should not be dismissed outright

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                            And your expert passed an opinion that a woman like Eddowes might not have had a full-blown period. I know nothing about the subject so unless someone provides evidence to the contrary I’ll accept what he said. But that’s of no use to us because he said that she might not have had one; which means that it’s just as likely that she might have.

It is an unknown.

So why are you using your gynaecologist’s information as if he was stating a definite fact?

It’s not a difficult question.
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

And your expert passed an opinion that a woman like Eddowes might not have had a full-blown period. I know nothing about the subject so unless someone provides evidence to the contrary I’ll accept what he said. But that’s of no use to us because he said that she might not have had one; which means that it’s just as likely that she might have.

It is an unknown.

So why are you using your gynaecologist’s information as if he was stating a definite fact?

It’s not a difficult question.
                              He was giving an opinion based on his years of experience in female gynaecological issues

he stated blood spotting is consistent with menstruation in some reports the rag was described as being spotted with blood

Comment

He was giving an opinion based on his years of experience in female gynaecological issues

he stated blood spotting is consistent with menstruation in some reports the rag was described as being spotted with blood

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                                I’m not questioning his knowledge. According to you he said ‘might have.’ That’s not anything like a certainty. So why do you use it as one?

Also, why is it that you talk of ‘some reports’ when you keep telling us that we shouldn’t seek to rely on newspaper reports. Another example of you applying one set of criteria’s for yourself but demanding another for others.

You also asked why there was only blood on one side but no one claimed this. Why?

You also claimed that the abdomen would have been filled with blood contrary to what Dr. Brown said. Why?
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                                X