Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does Joseph Fleming fit into the equation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start a thread about outward opening Swedish doors

Comment

• The Swedish Doors were a rock group from the early 70s. They did that song Ryttare på stormen. The blond hair did nothing to set the mood though.

Mike
      huh?

Comment

• Jeez - you guys know more about Sweden than I do!

Fisherman
        flabbergasted

Comment

• I wouldn't say no connection necessarily Fisherman - I think that remains to be seen. I personally doubt they were one and the same at this point in time. I also entirely respect the right of others to think they were.

That being the case, Hutchinson is not actually off topic on this thread. What I think about Hutchinson is, since it has bugger all to do with Fleming.

That's all there is to say.

Comment

• Flabbergasted? is that sign off an attempt to confound DVV 's impersonation?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sally View Post
              I wouldn't say no connection necessarily Fisherman - I think that remains to be seen. I personally doubt they were one and the same at this point in time. I also entirely respect the right of others to think they were.

That being the case, Hutchinson is not actually off topic on this thread. What I think about Hutchinson is, since it has bugger all to do with Fleming.

That's all there is to say.
              I don´t think it remains to be seen. I think it HAS been seen, in black and white. I do not, however, disrespect the right of others to disagree - I merely point out that to my mind, they are wrong.

All the best,
              Fisherman

Comment

• Originally posted by Lechmere View Post
                Flabbergasted? is that sign off an attempt to confound DVV 's impersonation?
                Nope - it was just a reaction to Mikes very thorough knowledge of Swedish popology. I would have used other sign-offs in relation to Davids frivolities.

The best,
                Fisherman

Comment

• Look how open-minded I am :

I completely agree with Fish : if Hutch was Toppy, he could not be Joe.

Problem is that Toppy wasn't Hutch and that Reg's story didn't impress anybody.

Even not Fairclough, who has abandoned his theory since The Ripper and the Royals.

Cheers

Comment

• DVV
                    you do understand that Reg's reminiscences about his father George Hutchinson of Bethnal green are not dependent on fairclough's theory - don't you?
                    this is basic logic we are dealing with

Comment

• What about the sighting of Sir Randolph, Lechmere ?
                      And why use a "down-to-earth" father to back up the most ridiculous theory ever ?
                      Reg's so-called reminiscences did impress nobody and appeared only in Fairclough's rubbish book.
                      Ask yourself why.

Comment

• Someone stop me if I'm wrong...is there a serious attempt to make Fleming and Hutchinson that same man? If so, that is a much bigger stretch than a 6'7" can make measuring from toes to fingertips. It's actually kinda nuts. Say it ain't so, Joe.

Mike
                        huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
                          Someone stop me if I'm wrong...is there a serious attempt to make Fleming and Hutchinson that same man? If so, that is a much bigger stretch than a 6'7" can make measuring from toes to fingertips. It's actually kinda nuts. Say it ain't so, Joe.

Mike
                          Wish I could, but I can´t. And yes, it is nuts. Small ones.

The best,
                          Fisherman

Comment

• Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
                            Someone stop me if I'm wrong...is there a serious attempt to make Fleming and Hutchinson that same man? If so, that is a much bigger stretch than a 6'7" can make measuring from toes to fingertips. It's actually kinda nuts. Say it ain't so, Joe.

Mike
                            One ascertained fact is that the first man who has seriously suggested that Hutch could be Fleming was called Gareth/Sam Flynn ; and he was, as everybody recalls, a complete nuts.

Not nuts enough, though, to entertain the idea that Kosminski would have possessed good medical knowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by DVV View Post
                              One ascertained fact is that the first man to have seriously suggested that Hutch was Fleming was called Gareth/Sam Flynn, who, as everybody recalls, was a complete nuts.
                              Mmm - he suggested it, and then he took a look at how it tallied with the facts. And guess where he ended up?

I would put it to you that any person interested in the case and with an average or over average gift for creating different scenarios would sooner or later in the process of taking in the Ripper facts ask himself if Hutchinson and Fleming were interconnected.
                              Likewise, anybody who did do this, and who pursued the case factwise, would also arrive at the inevitable conclusion that they were not one and the same.

We are not equivalent with our initial mistakes, David - we are the sum of what we´ve managed to learn from them. Some learn more, some less. That´s the way of life.

The best,
                              Fisherman

Comment

• The way our great duettists are jumping at every thing that concerns Joseph Fleming is truly impressive.

Mike : Nuts !

Fish (30 seconds later) : Oh yes, Mike ! Nuts !

Comment

Working...
                                X