What makes Druitt a viable suspect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
    unsubstantiated newspaper report , cant be verified unless you show the original article . could someone please post the article if it indeed exist .

‘There you go Fishy.

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.
    Last edited by Herlock Sholmes; 06-16-2019, 05:32 PM.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• In my experience, Herlock Sholmes is one of the more reasonable, balanced posters on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post
        In my experience, Herlock Sholmes is one of the more reasonable, balanced posters on here.
        Thank you Harry

Although I have to admit to my part in sidetracking your thread.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by packers stem View Post

Utter nonsense

Try asking yoursef how on earth anybody could deduce what he's written in the report , including the two points I made clear to you without reading the inquest notes , as he was asked to do

If what you say is true he made so much up on a whim that it may as well have been written by Kosminsky
          Well it came straight from the horses mouth, Bond told you (the reader) that he only read the "notes".
          The fact you fail to understand the process is your impediment, not mine.
          Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Originally posted by packers stem View Post
            What October has to with the wild estimation of the 3-4 hours ( which you have already tried to justify by saying that he only read the post mortem notes ) is anybody's guess as this occurs in the report dated Nov 10th .
            He either read the inquest testimony before Nov 10th or he didn't.
            Which do you want to hang your hat on?
            A hanging sounds like a good idea at the moment!
            Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Well it came straight from the horses mouth, Bond told you (the reader) that he only read the "notes".
                The fact you fail to understand the process is your impediment, not mine.
                Care to give your explanation on how Dr Bond deduced, solely from his use of post mortem notes the following

"In all the cases there appears to be no evidence of struggling and the attacks were probably so sudden and made in such a position that the women could neither resist nor cry out "

Or

"in the first four cases the murderer must have attacked from the right side of the victim"

I'm not sure why you want to keep digging this hole tbh
                You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

Pleasant
                  You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

• . Care to give your explanation on how Dr Bond deduced, solely from his use of post mortem notes the following

"In all the cases there appears to be no evidence of struggling and the attacks were probably so sudden and made in such a position that the women could neither resist nor cry out "
                    No defensive wounds on the hands or arms?

And no one heard anyone cry out?
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
                      9 years and nearly 8000 post and still searching , its a forum abby, everyone's allowed an opinion i could sit here all day and rip into how the likes of druitt , cutbush , kosminski cross, lechmere and all 200 other suspecst had nothing to do with jtr but i dont.
                      Because every single suspect that has ever been named was far more likely to have been Jack the Ripper than Sir William Gull as part of a Royal Conspiracy. It’s incredible that I’ve already explained to you how Simon’s research showed that 1. Crook categorically wasn’t a Catholic, 2. She categorically wasn’t living at 6 Cleveland Street, 3. Annie Crook and Elizabeth Cook categorically weren’t one and the same as Hans Christian Knight claimed, 4. Sickert’s Cleveland Street studio, around which the conspiracy originated, categorically did not exist in 1888, and 5. The hospital that Knight said that Crook was taken to by the evil Gull categorically did not exist.

How can your confidence in this theory survive so many hammer blows?

Open your eyes Fishy. It never happened. It was made up.
                      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Fishy1118:

. unsubstantiated newspaper report , cant be verified unless you show the original article . could someone please post the article if it indeed exist .
                        well......

Article posted. Plus an article from The Brisbane Courier that has the same facts.

Yet another hammer blow to the theory?

Any response Fishy?
                        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Also,

Post #2681 Fishy?
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Hi Fishy,

In the Sunday Times, 18th June 1978, Joseph Sickert [Gorman] was quoted as saying, “It was a hoax; I made it all up” and, it was “a whopping fib.”

Check it out for yourself.

Regards,

Simon
                            Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
                              Hi Herlock,

Are you absolutely certain the Macnaghten Memorandum wasn't part of the wild conspiracy that never was you keep batting on about?

Regards,

Simon
                              Hi Simon,

Something can’t be a part of something that never existed.
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Hi Herlock,

It's only you who says unequivocally that certain something didn't exist.

I'm not saying it did, but I'm curious enough to try to find out for certain.
                                Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Working...
                                X