No announcement yet.

What makes Druitt a viable suspect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And there was I thinking I'd clicked on a Druitt thread...
    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Its very simple.

If inaccurate methods are occasionally accurate this does not make them reliable. Would you buy a SatNav that got you to your location 60% of the time?
      You dismiss Phillips for one reason and one reason only ...
      Richardson
      Yet you're happy to accept that Chapman spent three to four hours searching for a few pence .
      tbh by dawn, she may as well have wandered down and had a kip outside the church
      You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
        Hi Jon,

Do you know for a fact that they looked?

Also, don't forget, they were dab hands at washing away blood.

Regards,

Simon
        Hello Simon,

But they wouldn’t have washed away incriminated blood evidence without mentioning the fact? Hope stupid do we want to paint the police?
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by packers stem View Post

You dismiss Phillips for one reason and one reason only ...
          Richardson
          Yet you're happy to accept that Chapman spent three to four hours searching for a few pence .
          tbh by dawn, she may as well have wandered down and had a kip outside the church
          I view it like this:

Which Of these two is the more likely?

1. That Phillip’s TOD estimations was inaccurate (considering that medical experts tell us that TOD estimation in the LVP was little more than guesswork.)

or

2. John Richardson sat on that second step three feet away from a butchered corpse and he didn’t notice it. Considering that he stated that he could see all of the yard and the fact that he later saw the body in situ and so would have known exactly where she was and so could have judged if he could have missed it.

Come on PS.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
            And there was I thinking I'd clicked on a Druitt thread...
            I’d almost forgotten Sam.

Packer’s couldn’t we move this to another thread? I’m just as guilty as anyone of getting sidetracked.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

If the ‘’no’’was unconnected, and it might have been, then we have Cadosch hearing something/someone fall against the fence. If the ‘‘no’’ was connected then we don’t know why the gap. I bit of haggling, a drunken Chapmen being a bit chatty, Cadosch being mistaken about the length of the gap, Chapman going to the bottom of the yard to relieve herself before they commenced business? Absolutely anything is more plausible that someone dumping a body.

Who dumped the body?
              Where was she killed?
              Why dump the body?

Three simple questions that, if answered, will allow me to understand your position. At the moment PS it’s very unclear.
              Haggling , chatty ??
              None of which heard by Cadosch when in the sh*thouse? Or walking to or from ,on either occasion .
              Maybe he told her to shhh til he'd gone , or maybe they stood there gazing into each others eyes

I can't pretend to give you an answer to your first question

What were the Hanbury Street houses separated into ?

Three should now be self explanatory

Comment

No we don’t agree. I’m saying that poor light was sufficient. Almost no light was sufficient.

There is no evidence that she was killed elsewhere. The idea of a body being carried along the street is a joke. It cannot be taken seriously because it didn’t happen. She was killed in Mitre Square therefore whatever light was available was sufficient to do what was done to her and unless you can prove otherwise, which you cannot, then this is what we’’’re left with in the real world.
                Neither were sufficient
                You can't see beyond the mythical killer so you tell yourself it's possible

what was two or three feet away from Eddowes body ?

Comment

I can't pretend to give you an answer to your first question
                  Haggling , chatty ??
                  None of which heard by Cadosch when in the sh*thouse? Or walking to or from ,on either occasion .
                  Maybe he told her to shhh til he'd gone , or maybe they stood there gazing into each others eyes
                  Maybe they did keep quiet until Cadosch had gone back inside?

.What were the Hanbury Street houses separated into ?

Three should now be self explanatory
                  Why can’t you just tell me instead of dropping hints. I haven’t a clue what you’re talking about.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I view it like this:

Which Of these two is the more likely?

1. That Phillip’s TOD estimations was inaccurate (considering that medical experts tell us that TOD estimation in the LVP was little more than guesswork.)

or

2. John Richardson sat on that second step three feet away from a butchered corpse and he didn’t notice it. Considering that he stated that he could see all of the yard and the fact that he later saw the body in situ and so would have known exactly where she was and so could have judged if he could have missed it.

Come on PS.

TOD was accurate
                    Richardson was reliable

The body just wasn't there yet

Comment

• TOD accurate within reason I mean lol

Comment

Neither were sufficient
                        You can't see beyond the mythical killer so you tell yourself it's possible

Yes they were. It happened. There’s no mythical killer. You speak as if you’re speaking from authority but almost no one accepts this nonsense but it flies in the face of the facts. Those women were killed where they were found by a serial killer. No conspiracy needed because none occurred.

Dont tell me that your implying some kind of police conspiracy? Aaasrg

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Maybe they did keep quiet until Cadosch had gone back inside?

Why can’t you just tell me instead of dropping hints. I haven’t a clue what you’re talking about.
                          You can't get it from that ???
                          it's hardly cryptic is it asking what a house was divided into , I wasn't being evasive

Comment

TOD was accurate
                            Richardson was reliable

The body just wasn't there yet
                            Are you related to Pierre?

Why the drip feeding?

I don’t speak conspiracy.
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

You can't get it from that ???
                              it's hardly cryptic is it asking what a house was divided into , I wasn't being evasive
                              Divided into rooms with different occupants?
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Yes they were. It happened. There’s no mythical killer. You speak as if you’re speaking from authority but almost no one accepts this nonsense but it flies in the face of the facts. Those women were killed where they were found by a serial killer. No conspiracy needed because none occurred.

Dont tell me that your implying some kind of police conspiracy? Aaasrg
                                What facts are you looking at
                                To believe in a serial killer you have to ignore and twist every fact that comes along to make it fit .
                                Police conspiracy ? What on earth did I say to imply that ?

Comment

Working...
                                X