Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes Druitt a viable suspect?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Stacker View Post
    Honestly, I feel that another rather serious problem with Druitt being the Ripper is that the people who argue in favor of such theories have failed to even prove that Druitt ever stepped foot in Whitechapel at any point during the autumn of terror whatsoever. No definitive evidence exists that places him in the general vicinity of the murder area at any point in the general time frame of the murders in any capacity, let alone in the exact murder locations or in the exact nights of the murder.

    A killer from outside Whitechapel, kills only in Whitchapel!!

    As if he has a contract to kill just there!
    And after killing Tabram, Nichols, Chapman, and the police is everywhere looking and searching for him ?! What did he do ?!

    He remained faithful to his contract, and killed twice at one night in Whitechapel too.

    After that, he wanted to resign from his oath, but at the last moment, he chose to kill again.

    Where ?! in Whitchapel too!

    Then he thought it is enough now, no more killing this time, and killed himself.

    To his Memorial, and because he was faithful to Whitechapel, and to keep his flame alive, a mysterious man killed Mckenzie, in Whitchapel too!


    The Baron


    Comment


    • Originally posted by Stacker View Post
      Honestly, I feel that another rather serious problem with Druitt being the Ripper is that the people who argue in favor of such theories have failed to even prove that Druitt ever stepped foot in Whitechapel at any point during the autumn of terror whatsoever. No definitive evidence exists that places him in the general vicinity of the murder area at any point in the general time frame of the murders in any capacity, let alone in the exact murder locations or in the exact nights of the murder.
      It's hardly unreasonable when Whitechapel is sandwiched between his chambers in Kings Bench Walk in the west, the school at Blackheath south of the river, and Brook Asylum, in Clapton, north of Bethnal Green, where his mother was staying. It's not like we want to place him out in the West End of London.
      Druitt can pass through Whitechapel when traveling from one to the other.


      Regards, Jon S.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by The Baron View Post


        A killer from outside Whitechapel, kills only in Whitchapel!!

        As if he has a contract to kill just there!
        And after killing Tabram, Nichols, Chapman, and the police is everywhere looking and searching for him ?! What did he do ?!

        He remained faithful to his contract, and killed twice at one night in Whitechapel too.

        After that, he wanted to resign from his oath, but at the last moment, he chose to kill again.

        Where ?! in Whitchapel too!

        Then he thought it is enough now, no more killing this time, and killed himself.

        To his Memorial, and because he was faithful to Whitechapel, and to keep his flame alive, a mysterious man killed Mckenzie, in Whitchapel too!


        The Baron

        Most predators kill where their prey is the easiest to find. Where do you think that would be?

        Then he thought it is enough now, no more killing this time, and killed himself.
        I'm not convinced that was his choice.
        Regards, Jon S.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by The Baron View Post


          A killer from outside Whitechapel, kills only in Whitchapel!!

          As if he has a contract to kill just there!
          And after killing Tabram, Nichols, Chapman, and the police is everywhere looking and searching for him ?! What did he do ?!

          He remained faithful to his contract, and killed twice at one night in Whitechapel too.

          After that, he wanted to resign from his oath, but at the last moment, he chose to kill again.

          Where ?! in Whitchapel too!

          Then he thought it is enough now, no more killing this time, and killed himself.

          To his Memorial, and because he was faithful to Whitechapel, and to keep his flame alive, a mysterious man killed Mckenzie, in Whitchapel too!


          The Baron

          Who do you think the police would be more likely to suspect for these murders?

          A local man or someone who lived just outside of the area?

          A working class man who would fit in locally or a man from the higher classes?

          A costermonger a market porter a butcher or a Barrister?

          Whatís strange about a killer who, for whatever reason, wants to kill lower class prostitutes and so goes to an area full of lower class prostitutes. Where else?

          Druitt lived outside of Whitechapel yes but he didnít live in Cardiff. He wasnít that far away. It was within reach. Thereís a well known old saying about not s^@**!ng on your own doorstep!

          There is nothing about a potentially guilty Druitt killing in Whitechapel. Iím sorry Baron but you appear to be getting desperate in your attempts to eliminate Druitt.
          Regards

          Herlock




          “ Herlock is the cleverest man that I’ve ever met.” - Stephen Hawking.
          “ I wish that I could have achieved half as much as Herlock.”- Neil Armstrong.
          “ What a voice Herlock has.” - Luciano Pavarotti.
          “ I wish that I could dump Harry for Herlock.” - Meghan Markle.
          “ I know that it’s not good to be jealous but I just can’t help it.” - John Holmes.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

            Exactly observer
            IMHO only a local man could have pulled off the night of the double event. Heading back into the heart of the district after the edowes murder. And what was monty doing in the hour after she was murdered and the bloody apron discovered?

            no, the killer more than likely did live in the area and did know the maze of streets and alleyways like the back of his hand. And he more than likely went to his bolt hole nearby to get cleaned up before heading out again to deposit the apron.
            Indeed

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Wickerman View Post

              Why assume he was done?
              What is the basis for that assumption?
              Isn't it equally rationale to assume he was done after the first one?, yet that assumption would also be wrong.
              I know it's an old chestnut, but I believe he was interrupted whilst murdering Stride, thus no mutilation was involved, so he decided to seek another victim.

              H
              Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
              e has the police chasing shadows south of Commercial Road, now he has them running around like headless chickens in the West, the city, so he heads East, away from the activity in the south & the west, to do what?
              To do nothing. There was not another murder that night. I'm not surprised he decided to call it a night what with having Eddowes kidney, and womb on his person.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Observer View Post

                To do nothing. There was not another murder that night. I'm not surprised he decided to call it a night what with having Eddowes kidney, and womb on his person.
                If you leave Mitre Square, and pass the GSG location, you could be heading directly to Henage Court, off Brick Lane.
                Do you remember the story told by PC Robert Spicer, who he arrested on the night of the double murder?
                https://www.casebook.org/press_repor...ss/310316.html

                Whether this doctor was really Frederick Chapman (as B.E. Reilly theorised) or someone else is not my issue.
                Whomever the killer was he may have been looking for a third victim that night, if the story is true.
                Therefore, his direction of flight had no bearing on where he lived.
                Regards, Jon S.

                Comment


                • lets cut throught the bullshit. So after being interupted with stride the ripper makes his escape, is seen wiping his hands on on a doorstep on church lane, then shortly picks up a recently released eddowes from prison, chats her up outside mitre square , murders her in mitre square, gets away again, disappears for an hour, then appears again in goulston street, which just happens to be back into the heart of whitechapel, drops her aprn and writes the gsg, and disapears again, all the while the police are running around looking for him.

                  This is pulled off by someone who there is zero evidence ever stepped foot in whitechapel and is known to have lived elsewhere? thays one hell of an example of slumming it. Its not physically impossible of course, but come on.
                  "Is all that we see or seem
                  but a dream within a dream?"

                  -Edgar Allan Poe


                  "...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                  quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

                  -Frederick G. Abberline

                  Comment


                  • "Reports on death at the London Hospital of one John Boyle, alias Benjamin Ryan, aged 40, said to be a gentleman of considerable means, who was discovered lying in an unconscious condition outside a common lodging house in Brick Lane, Spitalfields on Sunday last who died in hospital."
                    East London Advertiser

                    The article goes on to say his family occupied a large house in Cavendish Square. John Boyle was a "slummer" who enjoyed the low-life of the East End.

                    There was no evidence Mr. Boyle ever set foot in Whitechapel, until he was found dying in the street.
                    Lodging houses didn't give tax receipts.
                    Regards, Jon S.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Wickerman View Post

                      If you leave Mitre Square, and pass the GSG location, you could be heading directly to Henage Court, off Brick Lane.
                      Do you remember the story told by PC Robert Spicer, who he arrested on the night of the double murder?
                      https://www.casebook.org/press_repor...ss/310316.html

                      Whether this doctor was really Frederick Chapman (as B.E. Reilly theorised) or someone else is not my issue.
                      Whomever the killer was he may have been looking for a third victim that night, if the story is true.
                      Therefore, his direction of flight had no bearing on where he lived.
                      So the doctor in question was took to Commercial Street Police Station, kidney and womb on his person, blood on his clothing, found in the presence of a prostitute, on the night of the double event, in the heart of the Ripper atrocities, and they let him go. I'm flabbergasted that anyone believes this story to be genuine.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
                        "Reports on death at the London Hospital of one John Boyle, alias Benjamin Ryan, aged 40, said to be a gentleman of considerable means, who was discovered lying in an unconscious condition outside a common lodging house in Brick Lane, Spitalfields on Sunday last who died in hospital."
                        East London Advertiser

                        The article goes on to say his family occupied a large house in Cavendish Square. John Boyle was a "slummer" who enjoyed the low-life of the East End.

                        There was no evidence Mr. Boyle ever set foot in Whitechapel, until he was found dying in the street.
                        Lodging houses didn't give tax receipts.
                        Found unconscious. Did he die a violent death?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                          lets cut throught the bullshit. So after being interupted with stride the ripper makes his escape, is seen wiping his hands on on a doorstep on church lane, then shortly picks up a recently released eddowes from prison, chats her up outside mitre square , murders her in mitre square, gets away again, disappears for an hour, then appears again in goulston street, which just happens to be back into the heart of whitechapel, drops her aprn and writes the gsg, and disapears again, all the while the police are running around looking for him.

                          This is pulled off by someone who there is zero evidence ever stepped foot in whitechapel and is known to have lived elsewhere? thays one hell of an example of slumming it. Its not physically impossible of course, but come on.
                          There appears to be a plethora of that at the moment Abby.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Wickerman View Post

                            It's hardly unreasonable when Whitechapel is sandwiched between his chambers in Kings Bench Walk in the west, the school at Blackheath south of the river, and Brook Asylum, in Clapton, north of Bethnal Green, where his mother was staying. It's not like we want to place him out in the West End of London.
                            Druitt can pass through Whitechapel when traveling from one to the other.

                            And if he wanted to "obtain" a prostitute he only had to walk a half mile from KIngs Bench Walk down to Drury Lane and the environs of theatre land. There were plenty of them knocking about there.

                            Comment


                            • murders her in mitre square, gets away again, disappears for an hour, then appears again in goulston street, which just happens to be back into the heart of whitechapel, drops her aprn and writes the gsg, and disapears again, all the while the police are running around looking for him.
                              Hi Abby,

                              To be honest though this applies to any Jack the Ripper suspect. For any one of them we have to account for the missing hour between Mitre Square and Goulston Street. Itís possible that the ripper had some kind of bolt-hole of course and this canít discount any suspect. Iíve often thought that this was perhaps a point in favour of the ripper writing the GSG? He surely didnít wait an hour or so and then decide to go out a dump a bloodied cloth in some random doorstep when he could have either dumped it closer to home or burnt it? Maybe he wrote the GSG earlier but it had gone unnoticed in the early hours and he decided to leave the rag as a pointer?
                              Regards

                              Herlock




                              “ Herlock is the cleverest man that I’ve ever met.” - Stephen Hawking.
                              “ I wish that I could have achieved half as much as Herlock.”- Neil Armstrong.
                              “ What a voice Herlock has.” - Luciano Pavarotti.
                              “ I wish that I could dump Harry for Herlock.” - Meghan Markle.
                              “ I know that it’s not good to be jealous but I just can’t help it.” - John Holmes.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

                                Hi Abby,

                                To be honest though this applies to any Jack the Ripper suspect. For any one of them we have to account for the missing hour between Mitre Square and Goulston Street. Itís possible that the ripper had some kind of bolt-hole of course and this canít discount any suspect. Iíve often thought that this was perhaps a point in favour of the ripper writing the GSG? He surely didnít wait an hour or so and then decide to go out a dump a bloodied cloth in some random doorstep when he could have either dumped it closer to home or burnt it? Maybe he wrote the GSG earlier but it had gone unnoticed in the early hours and he decided to leave the rag as a pointer?
                                But how was he to know that the rag would be found, and it connected to any murder, so that i think rules that idea out !

                                www.trevormarriott.co.uk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X