No announcement yet.

The apron was dropped...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The old freemasonry connection. Just when you thought a thread was safe.
    Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Well Juwes only refers to them, nothing else, and like I said the term was little known, only high level masons would know. Warren certainly did, the way he responded to it. I think it highly unlikely it was written by anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by miakaal4 View Post
        Well Juwes only refers to them, nothing else, and like I said the term was little known, only high level masons would know. Warren certainly did, the way he responded to it. I think it highly unlikely it was written by anyone else.
        It's that kind of talk round here the natives will get restless over and they may start sharpening their spears.

I think you are spot on the money by the way.

If you are not aware by now, many on here can be a little dismissive of the work of people like Keith Skinner who in my mind is probably the most well researched 'Ripperlogist' (want of a better phrase but sadly it's effective) currently alive and active today. Keith doesn't post, but he has spirit guides who he communicates through on occassion on the boards. He was heavily involved in the research of many books but in particular the most recent one being "They All Love Jack" by Bruce Robinson - for which this theory is well laid out and very well explained. All reseacrh conducted by Mr Skinner.

Then on the dark side of the boards we have Lord Orsam. He is like a poor man's skeletor. He too uses spiritual conduits to communicate on the boards. Look out for "The Barron" and others. It's unclear if he self-exiled or was banned, but he still haunts us, snooping and creeping around the place. Annoyingly, he is actually a very good researcher but a little on the egotistical side. He calls himself Lord.

Anyway, keep going and it's great to see new blood and not be afraid to look at things in a thoughtful and objective manner. Stick to your guns.

Author of 'Jack the Ripper: Threads' out now on Amazon > UK | USA | CA | AUS
        JayHartley.com

Comment

Originally posted by erobitha View Post

It's that kind of talk round here the natives will get restless over and they may start sharpening their spears.

If you are not aware by now, many on here can be a little dismissive of the work of people like Keith Skinner who in my mind is probably the most well researched 'Ripperlogist' (want of a better phrase but sadly it's effective) currently alive and active today. Keith doesn't post, but he has spirit guides who he communicates through on occassion on the boards. He was heavily involved in the research of many books but in particular the most recent one being "They All Love Jack" by Bruce Robinson - for which this theory is well laid out and very well explained. All reseacrh conducted by Mr Skinner.

Then on the dark side of the boards we have Lord Orsam. He is like a poor man's skeletor. He too uses spiritual conduits to communicate on the boards. Look out for "The Barron" and others. It's unclear if he self-exiled or was banned, but he still haunts us, snooping and creeping around the place. Annoyingly, he is actually a very good researcher but a little on the egotistical side. He calls himself Lord.

Anyway, keep going and it's great to see new blood and not be afraid to look at things in a thoughtful and objective manner. Stick to your guns.

Juwes. That rules out James. And all the Maybrick family connections. So if Sir Jim wasn't behind the GSG, then........

Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny Delight View Post
            The Goulston Grafitti is not important in my opinion. Since we have no idea who the Ripper it is nonsensical to put forward an explaination. It would solve nothing nor would it even confirm if the killer was a Jew or not. It is clear that the most important aspect was the recovery of the apron. Why the killer took it we don't know but we do know two things:

- The killer was heading back into the heart of Whitechapel from Mitre Square. This makes it seem highly likely the killer was a local Whitechapel resident. The apron is the most important clue in the whole case.

- The killer was incredibly reckless. This piece of apron was very large and not easily consealable. To carry it such a distance after a murder was ill considered and when one considers Stride's body had already been found he was extremely lucky not to have been caught.

I often have thought did something spook him into discarding it. For instance did he hear whistles of Police in the distance? That is my own speculation. The Graffiti to me is a red herring- worthless and a diversion. The key question should be: where was the killer going and did anyone see him?
            It seem most likely if making an escape from Mitre Square and so ending up on Goulston Street and hiding in the stairwell of the model dwellings, either he lived in the model dwellings and so whilst retrieving maybe a key from his pocket he dropped the rag or he saw some reason to hide (perhaps a beat copper) or he took the opportunity to hide and wipe some blood from himself, dropping the rag either deliberately or by accident. If he did not live in the model dwellings and this was a stop on his journey, then he was taking a back streets route avoiding main roads towards White's Row or Dorset Street.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

Juwes. That rules out James. And all the Maybrick family connections. So if Sir Jim wasn't behind the GSG, then........

How can I even compete with such a detailed and forensic dismantling analysis? You covered all the bases there. Guess I’m going to have to drop everything and start all over.

I somehow knew Al you would be the one to show me the error of my ways.
              JayHartley.com

Comment

Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
                I believe that the GSG was intended to direct attention to the Berner St Mens Club, and maybe a shot at immigrant Jews in general. I also believe that the person who wrote it didnt kill Liz Stride, but its probable he did kill Kate. The message is either there when Kates killer arrives...in which case he punctuates the GSG with the cloth to be a signatory of the petition against the Jews, or the man that killed Kate was distancing himself from the murder on Berner Street..which he could have heard about on the streets in the 70 odd minutes between leaving the square and when the GSG and section are found. In either case, I would agree with the officers conclusion that it was Anti-Semitic at its core.
                I very much doubt that whoever killed Eddowes would have wanted to get close enough to anyone afterwards to pick up news of someone else's murder in Dutfield's Yard, less than an hour earlier. I assume he'd have had more on his mind - and more on his hands at the time - than a cunning plan to direct attention to the club there.

On the other hand, if he had to do a quick hit and run on Stride because she refused to budge from the relative safety of the busy club and go with him somewhere quieter, and he was mad as hell about it, everything else that night fits like a glove to my mind.

Love,

Caz
                X
                "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Originally posted by erobitha View Post

Two things, erobitha.

Whatever research Keith Skinner does for anyone, he has no influence over how it gets used, neither would he ask for any. And the end user's opinions and conclusions are entirely their own.

David 'Orsam' Barrat was banned - permanently - two years ago, and if anyone knows that he has returned in any form, they are supposed to report it to Admin to deal with. In fact, he has Ike to thank for first addressing him as Lord Orsam, which is now stuck fast.

Love,

Caz
                  X
                  Last edited by caz; 08-13-2020, 12:28 PM.

Comment

So who else does 'Juwes' rule out, Al, and who does 'Juwes' rule in? 'Sir Jim' is an invented character, so he'd have had trouble holding the chalk.

I'm just wondering what your reasoning is based on. What do you think was meant by 'Juwes'? I always thought it was a dig by someone who didn't respect the Jews enough to spell the word correctly.

Like misspelling Orsam's real name as Barrett, for example. Or is that a Freudian slip when Bongo Barrett/David Barrat believers like Kattrup do it?

Love,

Caz
                    X

Comment

I’ve always thought that if Jack wanted to write a chalked message then he could have done so on the much more convenient, and easier to write on wooden gates that Kate was murdered next to.
                      But then again I’ve also wondered why, given all the multiple alleyways and concealed locations in Whitechapel/Spitalfields, what are the odds that three victims were murdered next to double gates
                      Last edited by Yabs; 08-13-2020, 01:09 PM.

Comment

I don't necessarily agree with you there old chap, You see, I too am one of those diehards who think the diary is genuine. The Ripper saga is filled with coincidences, filled with questions that have 2,35 answers. Dark coat? Black coat? Foreign? Genteel? Shabby. But here is another co-incidence that is a bit too weird to chuck out. I believe Maybrick was the killer, and I believe he was carrying out a very detailed series of ritual murders. The murders, if committed during 1888, would have to happen on certain dates. You see Freemasons and Golden Dawn members were obsessed by all things mystic. One of these was numerology. Their most sacred number was 7. & represents many things, divine and otherwise. Now in numerology, what they do is add all the numbers down to a single digit.
                        For example 1888 1+8+8+8=25, 2+5 =7 Odd huh? But then, take the dates of the murders.
                        31/8 3+1+8=12 1+2=3
                        8/9 8+9=17 1+7=8
                        30/9 3+0+9=12. 1+2=3
                        9/11 9+11=20 2+0=2
                        So we are left with 4 numbers. 3+8+3+2 =16 1+6=7!!!
                        So what about the diary, well he wrote it as a decoy. Crazy I know, but I do have a theory. Really.

Comment

Originally posted by Yabs View Post
                          I’ve always thought that if Jack wanted to write a chalked message then he could have done so on the much more convenient, and easier to write on wooden gates that Kate was murdered next to.
                          But then again I’ve also wondered why, given all the multiple alleyways and concealed locations in Whitechapel/Spitalfields, what are the odds that three victims were murdered next to double gates
                          Hi Yabs,

But when would he have been safe to write anything so close to Kate's murder scene? Beforehand, while he was chatting her up, or immediately afterwards, when he must have been lucky to get away unseen as it was?

Safer to do it remotely, if he was going to do it at all, and after he had ditched the incriminating apron, so there would be nothing to connect him directly with either of the murders that night.

And could it not have been a case of 'location, location, location', since we don't know what the man with the chalk was trying to convey?

I suspect he picked his spot by design, and it'll never get better.

Love,

Caz
                          X

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post

Two things, erobitha.

Whatever research Keith Skinner does for anyone, he has no influence over how it gets used, neither would he ask for any. And the end user's opinions and conclusions are entirely their own.

David 'Orsam' Barrat was banned - permanently - two years ago, and if anyone knows that he has returned in any form, they are supposed to report it to Admin to deal with. In fact, he has Ike to thank for first addressing him as Lord Orsam, which is now stuck fast.

Love,

Caz
                            X
                            Hi Caz,

Apologies for not being explicit. I never meant to insinuate Keith researches with a specific agenda or outcome in mind, simply that if he is hired by an author (in this case Bruce Robinson), he does an excellent job in uncovering information which many fail to find. That is a compliment to his research abilities. The fact Bruce used that found research in the manner in which he wanted to mould his own narrative, was of course Bruce's choice, and in no way would I suggest they were the thoughts or opinions of Keith Skinner. Hope that clears that up.

Hate to find myself on the 'switchblade's' list

As for Orsam I was led to believe he self-exiled, but again like the man in orthopaedic shoes, I stand corrected.

As for adopting the Lordhip title he has very much embraced it.

Regards,

Ero

JayHartley.com

Comment

Hi erobitha,

I should have explained that my comments weren't aimed at you, but at anyone who may have got the wrong end of the stick and thought any of this reflected Keith's views on the GSG.

Keith's favourite suspect is still Druitt, but I don't know his opinions on the apron and the message.

Here's the evidence on Orsam, from one who ought to know:

Originally posted by jmenges View Post
                              Lord Orsam is banned from contributing to the Casebook message boards and that ban also forbids other posters from copying and pasting his comments in any discussion thread. Whether you’re actually being a proxy poster for his Lordship, or have good and honest intentions, pasting his commentary here will not be allowed.

Thanks,

JM
                              Love,

Caz
                              X

Comment

The old freemasonry connection. Just when you thought a thread was safe.
                                Yep.
                                The painted bricks served as a free blackboard
                                Just what a Pathology lecturer needed.

Incidentally,as someone pointed out years ago,Juwes is not spelled with an I.
                                Juives.jpg (JPEG Image, 480 × 569 pixels)

What the police copied poorly was an abbreviation of International Working Men's Educational Club ......IWMEC , who did not kill nothing (Eddowes).

Given the medical and anatomical expertise shown,Goulston Street was an understandable choice.
                                Goulstonian Lecture - Wikipedia

Henry .... oops,Jack was laying a red herring as to which way he was heading.
                                He was attracting attention away from Mitre Square and toward Dorset Street.
                                Last edited by DJA; 08-13-2020, 04:26 PM.
                                My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Working...
                                X