Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

29 Hanbury street & Berner street murder locations??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
    There is always the possibility that for some reason we will never know he wanted to kill the particular women that he did as opposed to just any woman and therefore he was willing to take the risk to bring that about.

c.d.
    This is possible, though the double event would make it less likely. Of course, it may be Stride was killed by someone else. If you agree the C5 are the ripper victims (either including or excluding Stride), there is a pattern to the timings of the killings. I repost a post I made on the Johnny Gill thread below.

The murders of the canonical five were all at weekends but followed the pattern
    Friday, Saturday, Sunday (double event), Friday

In addition the time between each murder was
    1 week, 3 weeks (double event), 5 weeks then followed by the next day in the above day sequence.

So I looked at 7 weeks and the next day in the sequence and that was the date Johnny Gill's body was found (I can't yet find an actual time of death).

May all be coincidence, but an unusual one that this double sequence should hold across the canon.
    I am beginning to think the murders were not quite as random as they first appeared. Perhaps there is a link between the murder sites also, but if so, it is not obvious to me.
    Last edited by etenguy; 09-25-2019, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob1n View Post
      I suppose he was mad enough not to worry, probably, if he was challenged he'd take you on after all, he's got a big knife, possibly other weapons too what would the average person be carrying to defend themselves? Interesting if he did have failed attempts, and I suppose that could have happened, possibly explaining the lack of victims in October? It's possible he wore a disguise or as I say, was totally insane and didn't care if he was seen?
      As I have stated before I’m sure he would have had failed attempts 100% as has been the case in numerous serial killers that are well documented such as peter sutcliffe just impossible now to prove such facts

Comment

Working...
      X