Mr. Rippers Neighborhood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advert

I have no stake in casebook beyond the fact it is a very useful common area loaded with information. That being said, the Pinkerton data dump was a gold mine! Thank You Mr. Beveridge! The plotting and correlations are done and I am anticipating an article in February's edition of the Examiner. I do not brag and this is as close as it gets, If you are curious about the the 1888 criminal backdrop, you will want the February issue. I am an old,somewhat jaded, researcher, and I found it fascinating. Dave
    We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

• Hugely looking forward to it, Dave.

Love,

Caz
      X
      "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• Ok kids here are some noteworthy areas.
        1. rust- city of London
        2. aqua- torso land finds
        3. green the Macro list
        4. blue the WMF distribution
        5. bright red- Macnaghten sequence
        Attached Files

Comment

• centers

...and their centers. Dave
          Attached Files

Comment

• Hello Dave,

As always, I am truly greatful for your research, which is as professional as they get!

Thanks my friend.
            Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• Thank You Corey! Dave

Comment

• Up until now I have been playing along like Macnaghten had a clue and defining Mr. Ripper's hood based on his 'expert' opinion. Here is something interesting that shook out from plotting everything in ge. In this image (left to right) we have
                1.E.J. water find (remains)
                2. E.J. land find(remains)
                3.E.J land find (remains)
                4. last known where abouts for E.J.
                5. E.J. land find (clothes)
                6. Whitehall arm land find in channel
                7. the center of land find torso activity (blue pin)
                8. the Whitehall mystery
                9. The Macnaghten sequence geographic footprint ( in red at top right)
                10. I did not have it turned on but the 1902 salamanca find is almost directly across the river from the blue pin

Let me very clear, I am not saying this is Mr. Ripper's Hood! I am saying we have a much more sustained and much more recovery site populated area than the MS footprint to the west of the area we all know. It certainly is enough crap to make one wonder about a killers comfort zone considering two of the Whitehall finds had to transported overland, two of the finds were at least half a torso in size, and one last known location is present in a victim whose clothes and remains were subsequently found in this image. I believe this is considerably more activity than killing a woman and leaving her where she fell. I will not even bother to describe in detail how dismemberment is an order of magnitude above in situ mutilation. Since both killings represented in this area demonstrate advanced planning to execute ( to secure a private place), we may be looking at the more comfortable area of operation of the same psychopathology. Dave
                Attached Files

Comment

• MEOT Crime

Spreadsheets on crime, article in examiner6. Thank You Jeff! This is the summary of Mile End Old Town!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• MEOT map

Distribution and stuff! Dave
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Here is Spitalfields. Thanks Again Jeff. Dave
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Whitechapel

Thanks again Jeff! Dave
                        Attached Files

Comment

• No way to get a legible Whitechapel map, if you want a number shown just post. To have them all on makes it unreadable. Dave

Comment

• St. George's East. Thanks Jeff! Dave
                            Attached Files

Comment

• that's covering quite a good distance (considering the size of London). thanks!

Comment

• river crossings on the postal directory map

Looks like a solid reason to consider farther west. Dave
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X