Phil
    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
    Accountability? ....

Comment

some witnessess

Here are some witness locations. Dave
      Attached Files
      We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

Originally posted by protohistorian View Post
        I am from Kansas and do not get it. I sure hope it was funny though! Dave
        O.K. It's bugging me so if someone could please explain to my dumb ass I would be grateful. Dave

Comment

Dave,

Eastenders the programme, starts off, in the title credits, as a rotating google picture of London.

best wishes

Phil
          Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
          Accountability? ....

Comment

Thank you sir. That was not so bad. Dave

Comment

where on the map is clarkes yard?

I am taking suggestions kids. I will screw this up without help. I mean it! Dave
              Attached Files

Comment

the podcasts drive me to do silly stuff

Here is the most direct circuit suggested by Mr. Marriot in his podcast in reference to the Eddowes apron. The red line is the most direct path between the Bishopsgate Station and the Wentworth Model Dwellings. The distance is 2025 feet, at avg female speed, 7.68 minutes. The blue line is the most direct route from the Wentworth Model Dwellings to Mitre Square, distance is 1894 ft, at avg speed, 7.14 minutes. Dave
                Attached Files

Comment

wandering the east end podcast

Here is one that goes well when listening to the above named podcast. This is area of Bucks Row. Dave
                  Attached Files

Comment

detailed look at Dutfields Yard

Remember that these plots stem from an 1893 ordnance survey. Dave
                    Attached Files

Comment

plain Jane c-5

No overlays just the c-5 in the modern cityscape. Dave
                      Attached Files

Comment

Mitre Square

Points of reference around Mitre Square. Dave
                        Attached Files

Comment

How accurate is this plot?

This plot is compiled exclusively from context and I need to know how accurate it is. Thank You, Dave
                          Attached Files

Comment

Good work sir. Not since November 5th, 1605 have we seen such indefatigable plotting! Just a quick question - have you plotted the crime scenes together with the homes of the top five suspects (if known) to see if there is anything interesting?

Many thanks!

Dean V. Carter
                            "We want to assemble all the incomplete movements, like cubists, until the point is reached where the crime can commit itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Hamrammr View Post
                              Good work sir. Not since November 5th, 1605 have we seen such indefatigable plotting! Just a quick question - have you plotted the crime scenes together with the homes of the top five suspects (if known) to see if there is anything interesting?

Many thanks!

Dean V. Carter
                              scenes are plotted but I have not yet started with suspects homes. It is on the to do list, but many years of fine ripperology has provided me with much to plot. Dave

Comment

informational donations

I have gleaned as much as I can from the casebook in reference to suspect homes locations. I request that anyone with a favored suspect reply with the addys or descriptions of suspect locations. Thank You Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X